Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

White House Staff Pranks U.s President Obama With Creepy Snowmen (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / White House Staff Pranks U.s President Obama With Creepy Snowmen (photos) (698 Views)

What's The Most Intriguing creepy Story, You've ever read online? / Creepy And Bizarrre Mysteries/facts ( Photo ) / President Obama As A Groomsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White House Staff Pranks U.s President Obama With Creepy Snowmen (photos) by soldierdollar(m): 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2016

Staff of the White House pranked Barack Obama last week with creepy snowmen after they found out that the U.S president is freaked out by snowmen.
A few weeks ago, Obama admitted to People magazine that he’s not a fan of the decorative snowmen set up in the White House during Christmas season.

“There’s a whole kind of Chucky element to them,” he said, referring to the popular horror character 'Chucky'. “They’re a little creepy.”

First lady Michelle Obama then joked about putting one of the snowmen in their bedroom, to which Obama replied, “I would move. If I see one of those snowmen in my bedroom, I’m moving.”

This comments motivated staff of the White House to set up snowmen at different windows facing the Oval Office, and White House Photographer Pete Souza took to his IG page to explain the prank, leading one Twitter user to make a joke out of the whole scenario as he super imposed Vladmir Putin's face into one of the snowmen.

Source: http://www.jadijadi.com/2016/12/white-house-staff-pranks-us-president.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: White House Staff Pranks U.s President Obama With Creepy Snowmen (photos) by yomi007k(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
undecided

She bi una don chop belle full.

1 Like

Re: White House Staff Pranks U.s President Obama With Creepy Snowmen (photos) by Yoshy: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
The United States president works harder and smarter than most presidents, yet they have time for fun with staff. CIVILITY good joo

2 Likes

Re: White House Staff Pranks U.s President Obama With Creepy Snowmen (photos) by MrCounselor: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Funny though, Only in USA, prancing your president. Go try am for North Korea...or even naija

abegii check my signature.
Re: White House Staff Pranks U.s President Obama With Creepy Snowmen (photos) by Basheer18(m): 12:50am On Dec 22, 2016
Who will prank Buhari
Re: White House Staff Pranks U.s President Obama With Creepy Snowmen (photos) by Montalo(m): 1:25am On Dec 23, 2016
Basheer18:
Who will prank Buhari
And get your nutsack tossed inside Sambisa forest till the end of his tenure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Start My Vox Pop Programme Please / Daystar Business Forum - Dba M1-s10 / Help: Between My Current Job And Npower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.