Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Replacement Remote Key Shells! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Replacement Remote Key Shells! (8693 Views)

Sparkling Clean Toks 05 Camry With Remote Key For 1.1m / 2002 Bora (bank Use) 470k, & CarinaE wagon with Remote key, engine Immobilizer 5 / Audi, Seat, Skoda, Vw And Porsche Transponder And Remote Key Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2010
From October 1st 2010, we shall adding all Transponder and Remote Key issues of the following Audi, Seat, Skoda, VW and Porsche brand of automobiles to our range of services:

Audi A2
Audi A3 VDO/M73 up to 2003
Audi A4 VDO/M73 up to 2000
Audi A4 after 2000 - petrol engines >= 1.8
Audi A6 VDO (K)
Audi A6 (CAN) petrol engines
Audi Allroad (K)
Audi Allroad (CAN)
Audi A8 up to 1998
Audi A8 from 2001 to 2002 2.5TDI
Audi A8 (CAN) 2003+
Audi TT (K)
Audi Q7 petrol engines
Seat Altea (CAN)
Seat Cordoba after 1999 (K)
Seat Ibiza (VDO) after 1999 (K)
Seat Leon (K+CAN)
Seat Toledo (K+CAN)
Skoda Octavia
Skoda Octavia II (CAN)
Skoda Superb
Skoda Roomster
Skoda Scout (CAN)
Skoda Fabia
VW Phaeton petrol
VW Touareg petrol
VW Bora
VW Beetle
VW Caddy (CAN)
VW EOS (CAN)
VW Golf4 VDO/Motometer
VW Golf5 VDO
VW Crossgolf (CAN)
VW Individual (CAN)
VW Jetta (K+CAN)
VW Passat B5 (K) B6(CAN)
VW Polo5
VW Sharan after year 2000
VW T5
VW Touaran VDO (CAN)
Porsche Cayenne (K)

Our customer service still remains the one to beat.

1 Like

Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by parleto: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2011
i need shell for 07 CRV key. Pls reach me on 08083953935
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by bayol2001: 12:03am On Jul 12, 2011
wats d price to cut a plastic key for a mercedes e320, pls email me bayol2001@yahoo.com
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 5:23am On Jul 12, 2011
bayol2001:

wats d price to cut a plastic key for a mercedes e320, pls email me bayol2001@yahoo.com
I'm sorry we do not do benz.
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by iyandaa(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2011
i need a new shell for my EOD 2004
kindly reach me on 08077701006
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by buster2364(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2011
hi, my baby boy remote is missing. tough it was no longer working as at the time i misplaced it.
can you help me out with replacement?
awaiting ur response!!!
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 12:03am On Aug 11, 2011
[size=18pt]We now have state of the Art Technology to programm the following.

Land Rover
2009 > Nissan and Infinti
Isuzu
2008 > Hyundai
2008 > Kia
2006 > Mitsubishi
2011 > Toyota/Lexus
Mazda
Jaguar
Porsche Cayenne
[/size]
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by lanreSamson: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2011
please do you have remote key shell for Nissan maxima 2003? Need it urgently.
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by Pran2003: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2011
I want to replace the shell of the remote key for my 2003 Honda Accord. Please let me know how much does it cost and what are the shipping options. Thanks
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 12:17am On Sep 01, 2011
Pran2003:

I want to replace the shell of the remote key for my 2003 Honda Accord. Please let me know how much does it cost and what are the shipping options. Thanks

lanreSamson:

please do you have remote key shell for Nissan maxima 2003? Need it urgently.

I am so sorry for the late responce to your posts.
I did not get any notification.
Was just going through my post and found your requests.

We have what you have requested.
Please pay a visit to our office to get them.
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
For me, one of the most important things in business is to have the right tools for the job.
At mykeyroom ventures we have the very best and latest tools the industry can boast of.
This is one of our very strong selling points.
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2011
[size=18pt]VAG KEY PROGRAMMING

2005-2008 Jetta
2006-2007 Passat
2006-2010 Beetle
2002-2005 Audi A4

(Dealer key required past 2007 and on 2006-2007 Passat)
[/size]
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
We are proud to announce the acquisition of the latest and most advanced key and remote programming software in the market.

We have the expertise to programm the following:
Land Rover
2009 > Nissan and Infinti
Isuzu
2008 > Hyundai
2008 > Kia
2006 > Mitsubishi
2011 > Toyota/Lexus
Mazda
Jaguar
Porsche Cayenne
Peugeot
Renault
Chrysler
Dodge
Jeep
VW
Audi
Saab
Bently
and so many more
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by uchenageme(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
Please I need remote key for Nissan Maxima 2000 model, I need a key dat should be able to unlock both the doors and the booth of the car is this possible and what will be the cost, where is your office. My e-mail is uchame@yahoo.com
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by Execu1: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2011
I need a replacement key shell for a 1996 Mitsubishi Carisma? Pls revert asap.
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2011
Execu1:

I need a replacement key shell for a 1996 Mitsubishi Carisma? Pls revert asap.
Thanks for calling earlier today.
I await you call as agreed.
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2011
uchenageme:

Please I need remote key for Nissan Maxima 2000 model, I need a key dat should be able to unlock both the doors and the booth of the car is this possible and what will be the cost, where is your office. My e-mail is uchame@yahoo.com
Please check your inbox. I have sent a reply.
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2011
Buick: Century, Le Sabre, Park Avenue, Regal, Rendevouz, Roadmaster
Cadillac: Deville STS, Dorado, S5S, Seville, STS
Chevrolet: Camaro, Cavalier, Corvett, HHR, Impala, Malibu, Montecarlo, Venture
Oldsmobile: Aurora, Silhouette
Pontiac: Aztec, Bonneville, Grand Prix, Montana
Chrysler
Jeep
Dodge

All under one roof!! grin
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
Immobilizers have become a standard on most if not all new cars as far back as 1998. In Germany since 1 January 1998, in the United Kingdom since 1 October 1998, in Finland since 1998, in Australia since 2001 and in Canada since 2007.

All this came about as a result of the refusal of insurance companies to underwrite cars due to high rate of theft. Auto manufacturers had to go back to the drawing board to develop a passive security system where the vehicle owner did not have to do anything else but take the key out of the ignition.

Well, there are a number of types of automotive immobilizers in use. Many new cars come with them installed from the factory, and in those cases the actual electronic control unit for the engine comes from the factory with an immobilizing circuit that will prevent the fuel pump and usually the ignition circuit as well from operating unless a transponder device is within the range of the sensor. These are the best type of immobilizer in terms of safety, because they are not a separate electrical circuit which can be easily tampered with like aftermarket systems.

Immobilizers have a radio frequency transmitter that goes on your keychain. The sensor that is in the dashboard or somewhere near the ignition detects the unique frequency of the transmitter in order to allow the car to run.

Aftermarket (Add-on immobilizers) immobilizers come in all different styles. Generally speaking, it depends entirely on the specific cars specifications in terms of fuel delivery system and ignition system to determine how to immobilize the car.

For example, a car with an electronically powered fuel pump (which is likely fuel injected) can be easily immobilized if the power relay to the fuel pumps operation is intervened from the immobilizer system. A fuel injected car with an immobilizer circuit would typically disable the fuel pump, fuel injection control, as well as the ignition circuit. A car that is carbureted on the other hand, likely uses a mechanical fuel pump from stock, and therefore you cannot prevent fuel flow directly without the use of solenoids in between fuel lines to stop flow physically. A carbureted car with a mechanical fuel pump would likely only have the ignition circuit disabled in the event of immobilization.

As more cars come from the factory with sophisticated immobilizers, thieves turn their attention to easier pickings. Best choice is the vehicle with no hint of anti-theft technology. Because of the effectiveness of the new anti-theft systems, the focus is moving to older cars without these devices.

With establishment of the above, I want to talk about the immobilizer usage and culture in Nigeria. The average car owner in Nigeria does not have an idea of what the transponder technology in the vehicle he or she drives is all about.

Due to this ignorance a lot of car owners are doing damage to vehicles they spent their hard earned money buying.

They install the Nigerian version of “aftermarket immobilizers”. I mean the almighty 5 minute fuel cut off. This device with all due respect to the manufacturers, is the most hideous contraption I have come across. It is very effective on cars without the factory installed system. But, having this device installed in a 2007 vehicle with factory installed system is most unimaginable but, very rampant. Some of you reading this write up have done exactly that.

This can only be compared to having 2 antiviruses installed on your computer. One can only imagine what will happen sooner or later.

My sincere advice is for those guilty of this to yank them out ASAP and allow the factory installed system do its job.

Owning a 2007 Honda Accord and having the five minute fuel cut installed is a typical example of what I am talking about.

To those who have a “ritual” of installing this type of system on any new vehicle they purchase, agreed, old habits are hard to change. One does not need much persuasion here as your compliance will only do you good like a good wife.

For those who drive cars manufactured between 1997-2008 without a factory fitted immobilizer system, get in touch with us.
We have something that belongs to you.
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by donakinzo: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hi,

How much will it cost me to get an extra remote & Key for my 2003 Acura MDX touring (full option) the one i have can programme the driver seat.

Donakinzo@gmail.com pls split all costs. tx
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
Friend OR Like us on Facebook
and get free engine scan whenever
you need one.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mykeyroom-Ventures/130880089842
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by femionasan(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2012
Hello sir, I need a key fob for my Nissan Maxima 2000 model. How much will it cost for replacement. My email is f005@hotmail.com. Thanks for expected response.
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by keyremotes(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
We offer the very best in professional service delivery.
We real testimonies from real customers.
None has had any complaint about the keys or remotes they got
From mykeyroom.
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by jayuuk: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
I own a 2001 toyota camry 2.2,how do i get in touch with you,i stay in owerri.
Pls gimme ur contact via jay_uuk2010@yahoo.com + 08033224563 my key got broken
i have been managing it but its been funny.
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by simplebuteasy(m): 7:46am On May 16, 2017
I own a honda odyssey 2002 ...i didnt buy the car with remote control so can you get me a remote control that will work perfect like the factory make
Re: Replacement Remote Key Shells! by popz: 8:02am On May 16, 2017
morning, my 2010 Toyota corolla car remote key is not working. how much will the programming cost? thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

We sell the Cheapest Toks and Nigeria Used Cars / Sold / 2008 Suzuki Vitara Used Selling Cheap And Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.