Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out (1703 Views)

4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Understanding BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by stephengee(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
What is Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, some would simply say an online currency.

I see it as the next level currency. Look at it from this perspective.... From trade by barta =cowries =paper currency = cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency which is independent of governmental influence i.e Bitcoin is not influenced or controlled by any govt.
Cryptocurrency is an online currency that can actually be converted to real cash with ease worldwide
So it can be spent like we spend naira and dollar, but not physical Cash.
Bitcoin is the first of it kind and it started in 2009 by a Japanese man called Satoshi Nakamoto
Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency has gained worldwide recognition owing to its value and reliability

At the moment, when I checked today ,1Btc is equivalent to about 829dollars, and its 440,000 naira today -can u beat that? You can check to now in google, just type 'dollar to bitcoin conversion'

A man invested 27USD then in bitcoin for the purpose of knowing more about it, was doing a project on crypto currency... Now the 27USD dollar worth of Bitcoin, fetched him 850,000USD after 5years

Five years ago 1000btc = 1 dollar, today 1btc=829 dollar
So, here we've come to see how we can make some Bitcoins. We are here to sieze a rear opportunity to lay hold of this wave-making currency with a very very little amount and then multiply it with the speed of light if we want to.
Very interesting and we won't want to miss out.

Due to some rules on this platform, we won't like to go deep into talking the program on here. Drop your contacts so we can add you to our training group where we will divulge the necessaries and I promise you won't be disappointed.
Drop your contacts for info...
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by ChikezieU(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
stephengee:
What is Bitcoin?

I see it as the next level currency. Look at it from this perspective.... From trade by barta =cowries =paper currency = cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency which is independent of governmental influence i.e Bitcoin is not influenced or controlled by any govt.
Cryptocurrency is an online currency that can actually be converted to real cash with ease worldwide
Bitcoin is the first of it kind and it started in 2009 by a Japanese man called Satoshi Nakamoto
Bitcoin as a cryptocurrency has gained worldwide recognition owing to its value and reliability

At the moment, when I checked today ,1Btc is equivalent to about 829dollars, and its 440,000 naira today -can u beat that? You can check to now in google, just type 'dollar to bitcoin conversion'

A man invested 27USD then in bitcoin for the purpose of knowing more about it, was doing a project on crypto currency... Now the 27USD dollar worth of Bitcoin, fetched him 850,000USD after 5years

So, here we've come to see how we can make some Bitcoins. We are here to sieze a rear opportunity to lay hold of this wave-making currency with a very very little amount and then multiply it with the speed of light if we want to.

Due to some rules on this platform, we won't like to go deep into talking the program on here. Drop your contacts so we can add you to our training group where we will divulge the necessaries and I promise you won't be disappointed.
. 07062436513 thanks
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by Mikkyjay17(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2016
08103587033 let play along.
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by 2Brains1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by MrIcredible: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
[s]
stephengee:
What is Bitcoin?

[/s]
Woe betide whoever invented the rubbish bitcoin.
Only a fooooool will invest in this rubbish!
I don't care what fuckëry value it has.
It's not controlled by the government...
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by kaz: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by jefy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by shondej: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
shondej@gmail.com
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by stephengee(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrIcredible:
[s][/s] Woe betide whoever invented the rubbish bitcoin. Only a fooooool will invest in this rubbish! I don't care what fuckëry value it has.
I hope you know bank are accepting it(Barclay bank) I hope you know most e-commerce site accept it as means of payment. Do you read the news of Nigeria govt accepting Bitcoin. Bitcoin will crush the currencies just as email crushes postal service. Read and do research before you say what's on your mind. Thanks
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by Razzaq007(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
stephengee:
What is Bitcoin?

Isahrazzaq007@gmail.com
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by lovedappie: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by Kunglaw619: 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by joyjoomla(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
stephengee:
What is Bitcoin?

Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by bigproff(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
WHY YOU NEED TO INVEST YOUR 2017 INTO BITCOINS
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by bigiyaro(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Get easy and free Bitcoin check my signature.
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by baysan(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by esakorede: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
This is my no 08035175953
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by emmaeko1989: 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by solacong: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrIcredible:
[s][/s]
Woe betide whoever invented the rubbish bitcoin.
Only a fooooool will invest in this rubbish!
I don't care what fuckëry value it has.

You must be living on Pluto, i guess?
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by ezkimow(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
a12play@ymail.com
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by LANDOS4RE4: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
lardo4u@gmail.com,dosulanre@yahoo.com
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by anibi9674: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by greenlord(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by ekwii: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
cynthiaezeakonobi@gmail.com
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by Pro2makx(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by samolu1: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Samuelalabi1@yahoo.com
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by ogbutony(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
hector1981@live.com
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by jimoceans14(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by crowniran(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM / Convert Your Gift Cards To Naira / MBA Trading With Minimum Of #45,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.