Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Birthday Gifts, Learn The Following For Free - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / My Birthday Gifts, Learn The Following For Free (533 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Gifts, Learn The Following For Free by original2k: 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is my birthday, christmas and New year gift to you all. Free training on any of these areas: camera techniques, live projecting and mixing. Learn in details: 1, how to handle master camera, roving and crane. 2, how to use a professional 8 channel video mixer and audio mixer. 3, how to use easy worship to project a live program. 4, professional live streaming. 5, TV Presentation. Who should attend? Working class male and female, matured graduates and waiting for admission , those who are ready to project the gospel of christ. If you are not on the list of who should attend but you think you should be then prove it! To attend text your full name, contact no, address, Facebook profile to 08037041986
Re: My Birthday Gifts, Learn The Following For Free by drmanJ(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pls, can you teach me this things?

(1) (Reply)

3 months Nikon D3300 For Sale / Premium Design Resources / Kodak Sonara CTP Plates (chemistry Free) Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.