Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ako Letter To Abuzola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ako Letter To Abuzola (1040 Views)

Abuzola Versus Chakula / Your Attension Is Needed Abuzola / Question For The Religion Moderator: Ako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ako Letter To Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2009

A_K_O
Moderators

(No subject)
« Sent to: Abuzola on: Today at 10:48:21 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

I request that you steer clear of these threads. You are not contributing anything to their subjects; they are not designed for controversy and you are irritatingly doing more than enough of that on the Religion board already.

If you do not adhere I will see to it that you are banned. This is a first and final warning.

Thanks.

Don't be silly , direct that post to the christians tormenting our muslim section, oh oooo so you don't like the mirrow to be faced towards you, hahahaha.

If you expect me to stop you are dreamind, besides OYO lowa (On Your Own), i will stop when your people stop, kazalika mithlu,

fahimtu,

shukran
Re: Ako Letter To Abuzola by Abuzola(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
Quran 2

97. Say (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ): "Whoever is an enemy to Jibrael (Gabriel) (let him die in his fury), for indeed he has brought it (this Qur'ân) down to your heart by Allâh's Permission, confirming what came before it [i.e. the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] and guidance and glad tidings for the believers.

98. "Whoever is an enemy to Allâh, His Angels, His Messengers, Jibrael (Gabriel) and Mikael (Michael), then verily, Allâh is an enemy to the disbelievers."
Re: Ako Letter To Abuzola by netotse(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
at last. . .
Re: Ako Letter To Abuzola by manmustwac(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2009
Haven't i told u before not to post in the Christian E Fellowship it used to be a good thread until u insisted in spoiling it with your Quranic messages. If u have any issues with Christian Fellowship why can't u open a new thread to address these issues instead of spamming it? You already have up to 7 topics on the Religion homepage and one more wouldn't make much difference. YOU DERERVED TO BE BANNED, OR AT LEAST BANNED FROM THE RELIGION SECTION. angry

(1) (Reply)

Is The King James Bible Not Unbiblical? / Take A Few Minutes To Soak In This Beautiful Music / Nominal Christian Or Mormon - Romney Or Obama - Choose !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.