Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

This Girl Dey Vex With Gtbank ,see What She Wrote On Her Withdraw Slip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Girl Dey Vex With Gtbank ,see What She Wrote On Her Withdraw Slip (2591 Views)

OMG!! See As This Calabar Girl Dey Suck Dicki / Ibrahim Magu's Rejection: 'I Just Dey Vex' - By Charly Boy - Must Read / Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Dey Vex With Gtbank ,see What She Wrote On Her Withdraw Slip by taiwofawole: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lol ,Do not laugh alone jawe

Follow on twitter -@Bcityradio
Instagram-Officialbcity
Facebook-@Bcityradio

Re: This Girl Dey Vex With Gtbank ,see What She Wrote On Her Withdraw Slip by Dandeedadrunk(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2016
K
Re: This Girl Dey Vex With Gtbank ,see What She Wrote On Her Withdraw Slip by Nixiepie(f): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Gtbank can be annoying I support her grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Dey Vex With Gtbank ,see What She Wrote On Her Withdraw Slip by taiwofawole: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nixiepie:
Gtbank can I annoying I support her grin
Na true you talk sha.. The Poor Girl vex finish . No forget to follow Beat City Radio on facebook ,twitter and instagram
Re: This Girl Dey Vex With Gtbank ,see What She Wrote On Her Withdraw Slip by phlamesG: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Re: This Girl Dey Vex With Gtbank ,see What She Wrote On Her Withdraw Slip by iamharkinwaley: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Chai I don suffer,nah my bank this gal dey yab so...
See writing self,poor girl.I beg make una hit like for my bank jur,gt dey feed me all this days...
Re: This Girl Dey Vex With Gtbank ,see What She Wrote On Her Withdraw Slip by Unique23(f): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
iamharkinwaley:
Chai I don suffer,nah my bank this gal dey yab so...
See writing self,poor girl.I beg make una hit like for my bank jur,gt dey feed me all this days...
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Miyonse And Tboss Caught In The Act In Big Brother Nigeria. / Brazilian Model Stun In Bikini, Rocks World's Most Expensive Bra (photos) / Bbnaija: Nina Looks Stunning As She Drives Her Car For The First Time With Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.