Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) (29753 Views)

See Mother And Daughter Flight Crew Photo That Has Gone Viral / Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / The Mavins Are Saying "No To Drugs" In A Fun Way (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 22, 2016
The popular mosquito killer A.K.A small doctor shared the photo in his iG page where he is chilling with Don jazzy, tiwa savage, reekado banks and korede bello at reekado bank's concert at the shrine yesterday!..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOTUrf0hFZQ/

http://vianaija.com/2016/12/photo-small-doctor-chilling-with-mavin-crew-don-jazzy-tiwa-savage-reekado-banks-and-koredo-bello/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by HungerBAD: 5:05am On Dec 22, 2016
Small Doctor my man.

I remember reading that your interview, when you said you use to pick pockets to feed your child or something to that effect. Now, carefully looking at this picture, i noticed Reekado used his elbow to block his left pocket closest to you.

Don Jazzy too not taking any chances, so he used his right elbow to block his pocket too. Korede the Niger State guy, not taking any chance with a Lagosian like Small Doctor, blocked his own two pockets.

Tiwa kuku hide her purse in between her legs.

I hail you small Doctor.

272 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by izzou(m): 5:44am On Dec 22, 2016
Abeg, who be small doctor there?

And them don use mess finish that chair

grin

17 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by segebase(m): 5:48am On Dec 22, 2016
guess he go join mavin crew soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by mazimee(m): 5:50am On Dec 22, 2016
izzou:
Abeg, who be small doctor there?
And them don use mess finish that chair
grin
The kind mess wey tear that chair no be here oo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by izzou(m): 5:57am On Dec 22, 2016
mazimee:

The kind mess wey tear that chair no be here oo.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Mologi(m): 5:59am On Dec 22, 2016
one thing i know about mosquito sellers is that their body odour na die

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by tyson99(m): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2016
That was yesterday at reekado banks thank you concert at d shrine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Alhkerimu(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2016
small doctor i hail oooooo
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by BornStunner1: 6:28am On Dec 22, 2016

HE IS FINALISING HIS RECORD DEAL WITH MAVIN!!

HE IS THIER LATEST ARTISTE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by BornStunner1: 6:33am On Dec 22, 2016
[s]
HungerBAD:
Small Doctor my man.

I remember reading that your interview, when you said you use to pick pockets to feed your child or something to that effect. Now, carefully looking at this picture, i noticed Reekado used his elbow to block his left pocket closest to you.

Don Jazzy too not taking any chances, so he used his right elbow to block his pocket too. Korede the Niger State guy, not taking any chance with a Lagosian like Small Doctor, blocked his own two pockets.

I hail you small Doctor.
[/s]

A BOY WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO SHARE HIS TOUCHING STORY THAT IN OTHER TO SAVE HIS KID FROM STARVATION HE PICKED POCKET AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS TO COME HERE AND MOCK HIM ON NAIRALAND!!? angry

I BET YOU HAVENT EVEN BRUSHED YOUR TEETH WHEN YOU WERE RUSHING TO POST DAT TRASH!!

YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALLL........ THE HUNGER THAT IS AFFLICTING YOU IS ALSO DENYING YOUR BRAIN SENSE!!!

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by WatchinginHD(m): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2016
That small doctor songs are for mad people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Mikylopez(f): 7:17am On Dec 22, 2016
small doctor d guy dah sang about mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by AfroSamurai: 7:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Nice. Reekado should be thrown outta that picture though, mr next rated who couldn't and didn't rate anything.

If I was The Headies, I'd take that award and give it to Kiss Daniel. The dude cleared my doubt, like seriously.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by veekid(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2016
I don't see him joining dem mavins but he should try and feature Rik and or Tiwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2016
wow small doctor am looking forward to seeing you at the headies red carpet tonight grin
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by olafunny(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2016
Small doctor chilling with big patients grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by ShitHead(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2016
Don Jazy the hunter... He is busy catching crickets.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by BarakOkenny(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2016
Gbera! grin

4 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by NotNairalandi(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2016
pls who is the small doctor among them..i cant see it clearly,my phone screen is badly broken
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by hazyfm1: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin grin
BornStunner1:
[s][/s]

A BOY WAS BOLD ENOUGH TO SHARE HIS TOUCHING STORY THAT IN OTHER TO SAVE HIS KID FROM STARVATION HE PICKED POCKET AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS TO COME HERE AND MOCK HIM ON NAIRALAND!!? angry

I BET YOU HAVENT EVEN BRUSHED YOUR TEETH WHEN YOU WERE RUSHING TO POST DAT TRASH!!

YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALLL........ THE HUNGER THAT IS AFFLICTING YOU IS ALSO DENYING YOUR BRAIN SENSE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by Freshvibesblog(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2016
huh
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by noble71(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2016
better days ahead.
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by oladimejiX: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2016
Aja 1

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2016
If he features anybody in mavin , then I'll stop listening to mavin songs.. ... What's "hain hain hain" .....damn!! angry

7 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Ayin ayin a I

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by coolestchris(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Hmm

Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by omofunaab(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2016
Aja 1. Gbera
Re: Small Doctor Hangs Out With The Mavins Crew (Photo) by phlamesG: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2016
HungerBAD:
Small Doctor my man.

I hail you small Doctor.

Guy you wicked cry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: My Husband Wasn’t Rich When I Met Him / Gbadebo Marshal, KWAM1 Son, Takes Dad On A Shopping Spree In Chicago / Emanuella Wins Nickelodeon’s ‘Favourite African Social Media Star’ Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.