Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) (5942 Views)

Davido Called Out For Allegedly Infecting Governor Seyi Makinde With Coronavirus / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by noetic5: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2016
A screenshot message of a girl who intentionally infected her 8 partners with HIV, and has sworn to infect up to 400 men, has been leaked online and has gone viral.

A leaked Whatsapp chat posted on a popular online platform, has alleged that a Ghanaian girl identified as Naddy Obeng is currently HIV positive and has already infected 8 men, and has also sworn to infect at least 400 men before she goes down.

Below are screenshots of the leaked Whatsapp chat shared online by @emmanwandud;

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/12/pretty-ghana-girl-allegedly-infecting.html

lalasticlala ishilove pls help move this thread to the right place

Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by noetic5: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2016
guys, pls be careful
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Collenshy2020(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Lucifer in human form,
Oluwa go guide We Able guys..
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by wydmag(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2016
Guys even if una nor dey dey attentive for church cos of say una dey eye one sister for choir or ushering Dept, biko atleast listen to Falz the Bahd guy so that God can save you from KARISHIKA!

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by pyyxxaro: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2016
Abeg who get her Fone number

I like make she con help me fcùk BUHARI and OKOWA b4 she repent embarassed tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by pyyxxaro: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Abeg who get her Fone number

I like make she con help me fcùk BUHARI and OKOWA b4 she repent embarassed tongue

Una cover her face, so that we nor go know her

If na Man , una go open e face ....... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by kiddoiLL(m): 7:33am On Dec 22, 2016
wetin consign me...??..dat na fr pple way dey alwys find puna upandan like say na salvation
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Ishilove: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2016
noetic5:
A screenshot message of a girl who intentionally infected her 8 partners with HIV, and has sworn to infect up to 400 men, has been leaked online and has gone viral.

A leaked Whatsapp chat posted on a popular online platform, has alleged that a Ghanaian girl identified as Naddy Obeng is currently HIV positive and has already infected 8 men, and has also sworn to infect at least 400 men before she goes down.

Below are screenshots of the leaked Whatsapp chat shared online by @emmanwandud;

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/12/pretty-ghana-girl-allegedly-infecting.html

lalasticlala ishilove pls help move this thread to the right place
Fake fake fake. The 'right' place to move this thread is the trash bin.

You're a blogger and you need to learn how to sniff out fake gist
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2016
dis is serious
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by AfroSamurai: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Wow!. Didn't know you're this good. shocked

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by casttlebarbz(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2016
she should tamper justice with mercy
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2016
Real or fake, what happened to wearing protective gear?
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Sanchez01: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2016
Ishilove:

It could be true, Ishi. A Google search shows so many articles on the name, some even uploaded many of her pictures to back their claim. Here's one: http://campusexposed.com/photos-hiv-positive-girl-sswears-infect-400-guys-dies/
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2016
Too many troubles in this world

Hmmm
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2016
wharay re ooo shocked

Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by nedu2000(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2016
Op if you wanted to epp,the least you could 'ave done is show her face
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by sombradyi(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2016
girls get behind me,too bad,from now I will be holding myself
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2016
Hahahahahahhah grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una dey fear? cheesy

This is free punnani o... Fucvk as u like with her.. cheesy
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by enasgreat: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
See her numba here @ 0203392563

Just b careful
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by enasgreat: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2016

Just b careful
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by noetic5: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sanchez01:

It could be true, Ishi. A Google search shows so many articles on the name, some even uploaded many of her pictures to back their claim. Here's one: http://campusexposed.com/photos-hiv-positive-girl-sswears-infect-400-guys-dies/

Just negodu ishilove..
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by angelTI(f): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
This won't stop some guys from still sleeping with her
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Deelaw(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
enasgreat:

Just b careful

I just called her now and she said she hasn't 4gotten her luv for naija guyz....She'll be entering naija anytime soon.

All I can say is.....Look for her, find her, double ur condom and bleep the hell out of her.

No cause for worry.....
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by irisola(f): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
i hope they will listen shocked
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
E don red
Dis wn na frontpage material ooo 1yard

Lala ooooo
Seun come ooo

Ishi ewu come oo grin

d whole Ghanaian ppl una dey see am?
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Doctorfitz: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ishilove ishilove ishilove. How many times did I call you?

Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
She don't look polished at all.
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Doctorfitz:
Ishilove ishilove ishilove. How many times did I call you?
7 times
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
Sanchez01:

That's why it is called a 'trending story'. Fake news can trend too. I could make up a story, pick a random photo, post it on a blog and the rest is history. Blogging is a news network with thousands of cells which feed off one another. One copies from the other, the other copies from another and so on. That's how news trend, including fake news.

One clue that gives this particular story away as false is the conversation. The two know each other well, so well that the HIV girl confided in the other person about her status, so why will the HIV girl be so formal when giving out the date of her alleged incursion into town?

Answer: Because it is contrived.

Don't just copy and paste. Ask questions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Sanchez01: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ishilove:

That's why it is called a 'trending story'. Fake news can trend too. I could make up a story, pick a random photo, post it on a blog and the rest is history. Bogging is a news network with thousands of cells which feed off one another. One copies from the other, the other copies from another and so on. That's how news trend, including fake news.

One clue that gives this particular story away as false is the conversation. The two know each other well, so well that the HIV girl confided in the other person about her status, so why will the HIV girl be so formal when giving out the date of her alleged incursion into town?

Answer: Because it is contrived.

Don't just copy and paste. Ask questions.
Your points are very valid. However, I wouldn't want us to rule out some possibilities here;

1. It could be true after all.
2. They may know one another but the HIV infected lady could well be younger than the other. Hence, the tonality of respect.
3. That she gave a timeline could be as a result of her determination; her resolve to not listen to pleas.
4. From the chat, 'she' seems pleased probably because she has accepted her fate and she's all out to have fun and take as many people as possible.

But then again, the above are just assumptions as to why the chats are in that manner. Bloggers have a way of creating tension and unnecessary panic. However, issues bothering on health and life, either from bloggers unverified sources should not be swept under the carpet. smiley
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Sanchez01: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Deelaw:

I just called her now and she said she hasn't 4gotten her luv for naija guyz....She'll be entering naija anytime soon.

All I can say is.....Look for her, find her, double ur condom and bleep the hell out of her.

No cause for worry.....
Are you kidding or something shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pretty Girl Allegedly Infecting Guys With HIV Exposed In Leaked Whatsapp (pix) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2016
I need her address cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

LMAO! Why Did Peter Okoye Of ‘psquare’ Post This On Instagram? [look] / Confession!!!!! I Had Hot Sex With My Bosses Wife......pic... / Nollywood Actress Lyma Orefeko N*de Photos Leaked By Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.