Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Top 3 Games In This Year - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top 3 Games In This Year (1537 Views)

10 Most Difficult Video Games In Existence / New & Cheap PC Games In Lagos,okota / PS 3 Games(3k Each) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 Games In This Year by supodum: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2016
It’s the Christmas season, and it's a time to look back and rate everything we’ve played this past year. We’ve ranked our favourite game endings of the last 12 months. Let's see the top 3 game we played.

3. FIFA 17: The Journey

Setting aside how utterly far fetched the idea of Man Utd winning any trophies is right now, EA manages to cram a surprising amount of pathos into the finale of its new single player narrative mode within FIFA 17, The Journey. As Alex Hunter you get to lift the cup, deliver a sick burn to your estranged father, go home and play video games with your best mate and get called up to the England squad. Delightful! Until the Three Lions fail to qualify for the World Cup, anyway.

2. Firewatch

It’s not often that games end with the death of a small child, and rarer still when that’s not even the major emotional beat. Firewatch is such a title, a short and succinct novella of a game, with no guns or power-ups or extra lives or high scores. Just two characters, who build a tender relationship over months through nothing more than a walkie talkie – and never get to meet.

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

This is a proper ending, isn’t it? Too many games these days end with one minute of dialogue neatly wrapping things up in a bow and then – bam! Credits. Not Nathan Drake’s swan song though, oh no. We get the full works here. Nobody dies sacrificing themselves for another in the finale; Sam and Sully wander off to be larcenous gentlemen of leisure together, and Drake gets to go and pull rubbish out of the river. Any other game would end there but Naughty Dog are not any other developer. After that, we get a whole playable epilogue; we get to meet Nathan and Elena’s daughter, see the parents grow old together, and most importantly, play Crash freaking Bandicoot!. You will weep tears, tears of joy.

Thanks for reading, you may have some different thoughts, you can write them below. Welcome to https://www.u4fifa.com for more news.
Re: Top 3 Games In This Year by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2016
undecided On what premise was this list ranked?

*anyway, subjectively and regardless of what the game awards produced as result.

Ild say that

My all time best for the year goes to

Dishonoured 2 (Using Alex corvo)

Best shooter:
Well titanfall2

Best RPG: well cos dere weren't a lot of RPGs produced this year. It's easy to simply hand it to CD project's blood and wine edition of the witcher3 but I would rather stick to Dark souls 3.
Re: Top 3 Games In This Year by KazukiIto(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:

*anyway, subjectively and regardless of what the game awards produced as result.

Ild say that

Best shooter:
Well titanfall2

Best RPG: well cos dere weren't a lot of RPGs produced this year. It's easy to simply hand it to CD project's blood and wine edition of the witcher3 but I would rather stick to Dark souls 3.

I look I laugh...
Re: Top 3 Games In This Year by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
undecided okay! Hm!
KazukiIto:

I look I laugh...

U think his or my list is funny?
Re: Top 3 Games In This Year by jeff1607(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
KazukiIto:

I look I laugh...

YOUR MONIKER REMINDS ME OF DAT WICKED REFEREE ON PS ONE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 3 Games In This Year by supodum: 1:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Ild say that

Best shooter:
Well titanfall2

Dishonoured 2 ? I have bought it, but I have no time to play. I will take a try on it. Did you play the Long Dark? I think it is a playable game for me.
Re: Top 3 Games In This Year by KazukiIto(m): 1:46am On Dec 24, 2016
jeff1607:

YOUR MONIKER REMINDS ME OF DAT WICKED REFEREE ON PS ONE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh jez. I earned that name brother...
Re: Top 3 Games In This Year by jeff1607(m): 6:00am On Dec 24, 2016
KazukiIto:

Oh jez. I earned that name brother...

how
Re: Top 3 Games In This Year by KazukiIto(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
jeff1607:

how

In the field of play. Red card Upandan, so my friends just started calling me Kazuki
Re: Top 3 Games In This Year by stanway(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2016
for me.PES 2017...UNCHARTED 4: A THIEFS END...GOD OF wAR

(1) (Reply)

The Elders Scroll: Ranking Every Video Game From Worst To Best / PUBG Mobile Hack Unlimited Health Download / Call Of Duty, Spider-man And Other 7 Largest Video Game Sites Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.