Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today (31456 Views)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by samsam2019: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2016
De deceive yourself with that football age.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2016
AYOOZI:
is she beautiful??
No..... She is pretty.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by twosquare(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2016
Medunah:

Lol, why are y'all using paracetamol on another person's headache?

You know as usual....picz or adonbelivit grin
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by otubobo: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2016
some Nigerians and their shallow mentality....marriage isn't compulsory and Agbani might not be beautiful like your girlfriends, I bet you she's more elegant and charismatic than them...she's made Nigeria proud and brought Nigeria into the history books...Nigerians should learn to appreciate people for who they are....Go and marry and born stupid comments

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by otubobo: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:
Late maternal age cut-off point is 35 years.

At that age, the female reproductive system begins to dip or drift into RECCESSION.

Madam, do something!
....fool
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by ccffwx: 9:17am On Dec 22, 2016
A huge star. Happy birthday to Agbani!
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by luckyhunter(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2016
*THE JOURNEY HAS BEGUN*
Mr. And Mrs pharmacy Nigeria(MMPN) 2016/2017

It was never enough for Daniel Emeka Nwabisi and Adaeze Offor to emerge as the victors over 20 Pharmacy schools, spread across the 6 geopolitical zones of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the giant of Africa...

No, the Legacy had to be left in the sands of time, the difference had to be seen & felt not just by Nigeria, not just by Africa, but the WORLD.
"Success is a lot of small things done great, action the key to success, and Giving makes the world, a better place." Said MMPN 2016/2017 in the Person of Daniel Emeka Nwabisi and Adaeze Offor as they successfully concluded the first of many great Humanitarian Acts and Public Enlightenment Campaign planned and titled as"A CAREER TOUR ON THE PHARMACY PROFESSION", the first of its kind organized by the winners of the widely sought after and highly competitive Beauty Pageant.

The First Visit was kicked off at the Blessed Community Orphanage Children Home, where a number of Provisions, health care equipments, and Drugs were donated for the welfare of the Children... Visit was graced by the wonderful Face of Pharmacy, in the Person of Onwugbolu Chiamaka who assisted in d visit..

More to come as the MMPN along with their cabinet of Pharmacy Royals. Move throughout the Nation enlightening youths in various High schools and Tertiary institution on the role of the Pharmacy profession, Pharmaceutical care, Drug Abuse related issues, and many more. Don't miss out....

#Mr_and _Miss_Pharmacy_Nigeria #MMPN 2016/2017
#Dan_Movement
#Pharmacy_Royals
#Unizik_Aluta_Giants
#PANS_National
#Pharmaceutical_Society_of_Nigeria (PSN)
#Pharmacy_Profession_Rules
#Changing_Lives

©The Universe 2016

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by sisisioge: 9:30am On Dec 22, 2016
May God bless your years darling...
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by stpat1(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2016
How much are your goats and are they in Lagos?
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2016
This girl is ugly
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by cutepaul(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2016
So me and agbani na birthday mate.......happy birthday to her and myself.......make una gimme likes biko
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Topshow2010(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2016
I dnt rily know d criteria used to crown her then sha,anyway its opined dt beauty lies in d eye of d beholder.#Teambbw#
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by WorldRichest: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2016
NLbeachparty:
Such a beautiful woman. Her beauty is beyond words kiss

Check my profile and signature for more information on the nairaland beach party. You don't want to miss this. cool

Yes, her beauty is beyond marriage. Just continue fuccking every big man around.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Medunah: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2016
kstix:

Lol... See what na? You will tell ur mummy for me abi?
Lol... See what na? You will tell ur mummy for me abi? grin
You just wait for it
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by AfroBlue(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
fine wine, as dey say wink
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by kelzgie: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
AYOOZI:

m telling uu mhann
U think say beauty na by big butt and boobs abi....u guys shud take a chill...derz brain attached to it...and only a true admirer wud recognise real beauty
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by kelzgie: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Elchappo:
Lala go nd marry...

Hapu umunwanyi ndi uwa mmebi so that ur dayz may be long..
Ya'll be clamouring 'go and marry'....wen she was ur age she was a world figure...where are You today?....plus how much of age lesser than 35 are u..
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by jbl007(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lemonade01:
*Singing*Its a season to be jolly la la la la la la la la la! Its a season to go marry la la la la la la la la la la la cheesy
Savageee grin
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by kstix(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
Medunah:
You just wait for it
M still waiting na. Since morning ;(
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by macherie1: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
veekid:
HBD pluz a minute silence for the slippers on her Pako chest
Very silly comment.
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by aalangel(f): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
Atiku2019:
Happy Birthday Dear... I'm 5feet2inch that's why I love tall girls cry

Wow...thou art sad
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by titopius(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
how did she even win the miss world
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Medunah: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
kstix:

M still waiting na. Since morning ;(
Haha, see you ooo
Was kidding jhor
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by kstix(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Medunah:
Haha, see you ooo Was kidding jhor
Something is doing you
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Medunah: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
kstix:

Something is doing you
Something is doing you too angry
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by kstix(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Medunah:
Something is doing you too angry
Lemme joh, i will tell my mummy for u. Bomb dey ur head
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Medunah: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
kstix:

Lemme joh, i will tell my mummy for u. Bomb dey ur head
Oya, comman carry your wahala and be going
Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by kstix(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
embarassed cry cry cry
Medunah:

embarassed
Medunah:

Re: Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2016
otubobo:
....fool

One ignoramus sighted!

Only fools doubt proofs.

We are talking clinical science here.

Slowpokes maintain your lane.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) / Shina Peller Celebrates His Birthday With New Photo / Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.