Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Imei - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imei (388 Views)

How To Track A Stolen Mobile Phone Using The IMEI Number / How Can I Locate My Stolen Phone With Imei? / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Imei Repair With Pdf And Video Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imei by yahleteef: 8:25am On Dec 22, 2016
Please can anybody in the house assist my phone infinix hot3 is showing invalid imei. Which I can't call with my airtel line. What can I do
Re: Imei by dragnet: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2016
yahleteef:
Please can anybody in the house assist my phone infinix hot3 is showing invalid imei. Which I can't call with my airtel line. What can I do

take it to their customer care to reprogram your imei.
Re: Imei by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
yahleteef:
Hi @yahleteef Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you re-input your phone's IMEI Number, please go along with the Phone Pack or Proof of Purchase. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Some Valuable Android Apps To Get USB Tethering Working Again On Your Phone / Passwords For Social Media Accounts Could Be Required For Some To Enter The U.S / Tech Acronyms You Shpuld Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.