Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) (53650 Views)

Woman Hits Middle Of Highway, Strips Unclad & Dances As People Take Photos / Fire Burns, Disfigures A Man In Kaduna (Graphic Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by lifezone247(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Only me can tell the kind of pain she went through. Pics bellow. Before, during and after.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by brownhawk: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2016
itsop:
SEE MORE OF HER UNCLAD PHOTOS HERE >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/photossee-this-beautiful-lady-who.html?m=0

Photos from her hospital bed

Cc lalasticlala
all is vanity
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by zarakay(f): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Thank God for her life
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by nmreports: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2016
THANK GOD IT HAPPENED IN EUROPE NOT IN Mustapha Hospital or Salome Clinics.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2016
I HOPE THE GENERATING STATION IS NOT GLUED SHA...JUST THINKING
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by ralphsoo(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2016
Burnt the fats....thank God for her recovery
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by pennywys(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2016
One reason why some folks wanna be a surgeon
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by drnoel: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2016
itsop:
Julie also regarded as Superhuman is an American lady and philanthropist who survived a death scare due to a domestic fire outbreak incident that heartlessly ravaged her beautiful skin.

The curvy lady was confined to the Intensive Care Unit of an hospital for months earlier this year as she painfully recuperated slowly to the
surprise of her friends, family members and sympathizers.

The sad memories remain unforgettable to the dark-skinned lady who is also into entrepreneurship.

Narrating her ordeal concerning the fire burns, she said;

"It honestly feels like a dream. Like none of this happened and I'm watching it all play out in my sleep... All I can say is God saves and Prayers work. I'm forever grateful to be here and be living out this dream."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOQCCP6AbJq/?taken-by=ju_superhuman_

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/photossee-this-beautiful-lady-who.html?m=0

Was a nasty burn. Men doctors really see rubbish.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by canalily(m): 10:42am On Dec 22, 2016
She is not n.ak.ed at all! Let her remove the G-string and tube so that we wil actually see her na.ke.dangry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by pennywys(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2016
lifezone247:
Only me can tell the kind of pain she went through. Pics bellow.
you share in her burns, abi?
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by wakes: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2016
anyways

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2016
bettercreature:
Who told you so?
I knw grin
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by godson4u79(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2016
Hope say the toto too never burn...
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by vicben27(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2016
2SWT:
See her black yarnsh grin

Fat everywhere
1 flat ass bae sighted

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by MARKone(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2016
2SWT:

Fat everywhere

Women are truly their worst enemy, that is if u r one, which I sincerely doubt. You can't even empathise with the victim, the pain she went through and still passing through, all you bothered to see is her "yarnsh" and fat. undecided chineke napu kwa ekwensu ike ya, *clicks fingers*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by HMZi: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2016
E no burn am well... mtchewww!!
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2016
I am really grateful for her life. To imagine that fire wanted to destroy this beautiful piece of flesh? The devil will forever remain a liar. Omo mehn see "curves". Just my spec. No times for bones and chewing sticks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2016
2SWT:

Fat everywhere
stop the body shaming.you have your own flaws too undecided
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
LovePeddler grin grin
shut up virgin mary undecided
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by nams77: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2016
pyyxxaro:
I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesu embarassed
Abeg I join you too cover my eyes!
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2016
LADIES now attach prostitution to everything
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2016
Small small dem don dey package ladies' fatness to curvy, u go see shapeless and fatty ladies like dis, dem go still call am cURVY. na wao! shocked

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2016
pyyxxaro:
I cover my eyes with the blood of Jesu embarassed

Blood of Jesus!!!!!!
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by robosky02(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2016
get well.............
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by passionate88: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2016
She take the opportunity do LIPOSUCTION.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by SaintzPeter(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2016
hmm..
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2016
2SWT:

Fat everywhere
abeg b4 2016 runs out get sense abeg EWU

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by chocobel(f): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2016
People can be so useless..Instead of thanking God for her life,you are here commenting stupid
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by crisycent: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2016
2SWT:

Fat everywhere

After you don use her cum finish...u con dey tease her yansh.
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by Youngpo413: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2016
2SWT:

Fat everywhere
that's the best
Re: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos) by gender123: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2016
If you need a group where you can receive genuine updates on ultimate cycler and understand how the system works. A place where your questions can be answered,

JOIN THIS GROUP

https:///Dg9njWmqcwaBmjl9hFOqUy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Woke Up This Morning To See This On My Skin:photo Attached / Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / The Risk Of Contacting HIV Through Clippers (Barbing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.