Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat (4445 Views)

How Does A Father Teach His Children Tawheed? – Shaykh Al-uthaymeen / The Significance Of Fasting / Timing And Duration Of Salat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by ShiaMuslim: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2016
Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Demmzy15(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Demmzy15(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
See who's talking about tawheed? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2016
Demmzy15:
See who's talking about tawheed? grin grin grin grin

I taya 4 them. Someone lacking Tauheed suddenly become a Tauheed preacher.

gringrin Shi'a Preaching Tawheed gringrin

3 Likes

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Rafidi: 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
Allah (swt) has stated in the Quran that he has not placed any burden in the religion. it is an easy path. it is only WAHHABIS to whom saying and believing in the Shahadatain, the principle set by Allah and His Prophet (s) for one to be called Muslim, is no longer enough to be identified as a Muslim based on the standards of Ibn Abdul Wahab. and you are playing with takfir, when the Prophet (s) clearly said that anyone who calls a Muslim who believes in Shahadatain a kafir is himself THE KAFIR!!! so continue playing until you meet the Day which Allah has promised.
Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Demmzy15(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

I taya 4 them. Someone who is lacking Tauheed suddenly become a Tauheed preacher.

gringrin Shi'a Preaching Tawheed gringrin
It's like a chicken giving birth to an elephant! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Demmzy15(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Who you dey play emotion card here with? undecided

Ogbeni swerve jare!

1 Like

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
Who you dey play emotion card here with? undecided

Ogbeni swerve jare!

grin grin grin Oya let him come back in the other moniker and reply himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Demmzy15(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

grin grin grin Oya let him come back in the other moniker and reply himself.
grin grin grin grin grin He'll switch to either lagosshia, shialagos, onyocha, etc. I can't remember the remaining sha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Demmzy15(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Among all the Shias on Nairaland, I seriously don't like that ShiaMuslim guy. He's damn annoying! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Demmzy15(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2016
Rafidi:
Allah (swt) has stated in the Quran that he has not placed any burden in the religion. it is an easy path. it is only WAHHABIS to whom saying and believing in the Shahadatain, the principle set by Allah and His Prophet (s) for one to be called Muslim, is no longer enough to be identified as a Muslim based on the standards of Ibn Abdul Wahab. and you are playing with takfir, when the Prophet (s) clearly said that anyone who calls a Muslim who believes in Shahadatain a kafir is himself THE KAFIR!!! so continue playing until you meet the Day which Allah has promised.
You're the one who's the takfiri here, I'm challenging you to show me where I've ever called anyone a kafir. I initially did that to Boko-are-rams(and I still do in a lesser degree) and that was when I just came to Nairaland, go and check my posts from the beginning till now. If we're looking for a Takfiri, it's undoubtedly you, you curse your own mother A'eesha(ra).

Alright continue o!

2 Likes

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin He'll switch to either lagosshia, shialagos, onyocha, etc. I can't remember the remaining sha grin grin

Yeah! crossbreka, zulfiqar etc. In onyocha he appears as Shi'a or Christian and sometimes atheist.

Cc: stalwert come and see this guy.
Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
You're the one who's the takfiri here, I'm challenging you to show me where I've ever called anyone a kafir. I initially did that to Boko-are-rams(and I still do in a lesser degree) and that was when I just came to Nairaland, go and check my posts from the beginning till now. If we're looking for a Takfiri, it's undoubtedly you, you curse your own mother A'eesha(ra).

Alright continue o!

Wahabi. What is the origin of the word. I thought its Allah's name. Call us wahabi. Followers of Al-wahhab.

Abdulwahab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 23, 2016
Demmzy15

It seems you don't know Shiites mother? Fa'ummuhu Hawiya.

Mother Of Believers

Every Muslim including some Non Muslim knows that Aisha and Hafsat radiyalLahu Anhum are wives of the prophet peace be upon him. Allah says these wives are mothers of all believers. Except you're not a believer.

The Prophet is more worthy of the
believers than themselves,
and his wives are [in the position of] their mothers. And those of [blood] relationship are more entitled [to inheritance] in the decree of Allah than the [other] believers and the emigrants, except that you may do to your close associates a kindness [through bequest]. That was in the Book inscribed. (Quran 33:6)

If You Insult Aisha (R.D), Hafsat or Any wife Of The Prophet Then You Insult Your Mother.

Allah says she is your mother in faith if you're a believer. Can a good son insult his mother? NO

No! Aisha (R.D) Cannot Be My Mother

God forbid, Aisha cannot be my mother. is that what you said?

Take Aways

1. Either You're Not Believer since Aisha is the mother of believers. Allah says she is the mother of believers and you exclude yourself confirming to the world that you're unbeliever. So Who is the mother of unbelievers?

2. Or perhaps you mean the verse that name her and others as mothers of believers is fake. Quran is distorted and Quran is wrong.

If Aisha is Not Your Mother Then This Is The Mother Of Unbelievers

Aisha (R.D) is the mother of believers only, if she's not Your Mother Then you're disbeliever. Who is your mother then?

ﻓَﺄُﻣُّﻪُۥ ﻫَﺎﻭِﻳَﺔٌ. ﻭَﻣَﺎٓ ﺃَﺩْﺭَﻯٰﻚَ ﻣَﺎ ﻫِﻴَﻪْ. ﻧَﺎﺭٌ ﺣَﺎﻣِﻴَﺔ

hell will be his nursing mother. And what can make you know what that is? And what can make you know what that is? It is a Fire, intensely hot. (Quran 101 : 9-11)

It's set we have two mothers here: The choice is now up to you. I have go with Aisha (r.d) and all wives of the prophet peace be upon him as my mothers in faith. I don't know for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Demmzy15(m): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

Yeah! crossbreka, zulfiqar etc. In onyocha he appears as Shi'a or Christian and sometimes atheist.

When I was reading his posts against Christians as a guest in 2011/2012 I was impressed, but I got disappointed when I read some nasty posts from.

Me bah, I make excuses for Muslims alot. One of the Salafs said: "if I see alcohol on a brother's beard, I'll say when he was walking someone splashed it on him. When I see a brother on a mountain during salaah, I'll say he went up to the mountain to hear the Adhan well"

Imagine this guy praising Naasirud-Deen Al toosi, the guy who with one other Shia guy conspired with the mongols to kill millions of people in Baghdad. He even went as far as to justify the killing of Bahrain Muslims, he was even comparing them to Israel occupiers.

Can you just imagine, the other day he posted with his onyocha account defending the killings of Aleppo.

That guy is something else and I really wish anyone who sympathize with him should stop, even his fellow brother AlBaqir a times warns him to stop derailing his threads with rubbish.

Very pathetic a man!

2 Likes

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Rafidi: 12:48am On Dec 23, 2016
^^

you guys keep lying to yourselves and you believe your lies.

"The Alleged Role of Khawajah Nasir al-Din al-Tusi in the Fall of Baghdad" :

https://www.al-islam.org/al-tawhid/vol8-n2/alleged-role-khawajah-nasir-al-din-al-tusi-fall-baghdad/alleged-role-khawajah
Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
When I was reading his posts against Christians as a guest in 2011/2012 I was impressed, but I got disappointed when I read some nasty posts from.

Me bah, I make excuses for Muslims alot. One of the Salafs said: "if I see alcohol on a brother's beard, I'll say when he was walking someone splashed it on him. When I see a brother on a mountain during salaah, I'll say he went up to the mountain to hear the Adhan well"

Imagine this guy praising Naasirud-Deen Al toosi, the guy who with one other Shia guy conspired with the mongols to kill millions of people in Baghdad. He even went as far as to justify the killing of Bahrain Muslims, he was even comparing them to Israel occupiers.

Can you just imagine, the other day he posted with his onyocha account defending the killings of Aleppo.

That guy is something else and I really wish anyone who sympathize with him should stop, even his fellow brother AlBaqir a times warns him to stop derailing his threads with rubbish.

Very pathetic a man!

True many sufi followers have been deceived by them.

Look at the bolded below.

Onyocha:

amazing how you appeared on this thread once your name got mentioned!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

since you are not so smart, you should know there is a big difference between Aleppo and Zaria. not the same at all. in Syria there is a war. in Nigeria, no war. in such war situations, civilians get killed by both sides. but one thing is sure, Assad does not go about killing Syrians because of what they believe in or because of the religion they belong to. the people who kill civilians because of their beliefs are those you defend and they are the Wahhabi takfiri terrorists in Syria. takfir is the same reason you do not sympathize with the victims of the Zaria massacre. that is the miscarriage of humanity in your spirit that Wahhabism has inflicted the human race with. your Wahhabi heroes in Syria they kill Shia, Christians, Yazidis, Sunni Kurds only because of their beliefs and ethnicity. Assad ruled his people for 11 years before the war which is foreign sponsored and not once did he massacre Sunnis. to this day, his army is made up of Sunnis and also his government. his wife is Sunni for goodness sake!!! are you more Sunni than her? well, may be you are more Wahhabi than her but definitely not more Sunni than her.

and please stop guessing my religion. my religion is HUMANITY. i do not care about Shia beliefs, Sunni beliefs, Christian beliefs or whatever beliefs when it comes to the sanctity of life. i care about human lives. i also do not judge good and evil based on which religion the perpetrators come from or which religion the victims are from. so you can call me whatever name. it is obvious you and your likes hold discussions based on stereotypes and judge people based on your preconceived notions and based on the religion they identify with. i do not identify with any religion. again for emphasis, my religion is HUMANITY and my belief is NIGERIA. if that is not enough, you can hang yourself.

Onyocha:

so good, those allegations should be taken to court and proved and let the law take its course.

there is no parallel between hezbollah and the IMN aside being that they both share the same Shia belief. I have posted an analysis before in one of the threads. besides, your scaremongering is awful. hezbollah is not a parallel government in lebanon. it is part of the lebanese government. it has ministers in the lebanese government and members in the lebanese parliament. they are part of the decision making because they are voted for in lebanon elections. hezbollah is a political party. the Shiites in lebanon are majority or the biggest in terms of numbers. voting is a right.

as for its military wing, hezbollah is fighting your isis sunni heroes in syria. hezbollah operations are in sync with the syrian and lebanese armies. they formed a military resistance wing because the lebanese army is under-equipped. the west would not sell them weapons to fight israeli occupation. read the history of hezbollah on wiki. they were formed after israeli tanks rolled into beirut in 1982. we do not have israel as a neighbor in Nigeria. no foreign occupation. we do not have a weak army. there is no need for a resistance unit of IMN or any other movement or political party.

your next argument against Shiites would be the houthis. lets see your arguments. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 23, 2016
Rafidi:

actually, the shahadatain has shuroot(criteria) which many people lack....

a criterion set by the prophet himself...
Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 23, 2016
because we've seen people claiming the shahadatain but it does not enter their hearts.
Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Stalwert: 6:07am On Dec 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

We know them. ... lies and multiple monikers is like a fundamental part of his religion. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Rafidi: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:

actually, the shahadatain has shuroot(criteria) which many people lack....

a criterion set by the prophet himself...

lexiconkabir:
because we've seen people claiming the shahadatain but it does not enter their hearts.

thunder fire you and your shuroot. did the Prophet (s) mention those shuroot?

who are you to tell what is in the hearts of people? are you God? is that not shirk in itself to play God and judge people's hearts and intentions?
Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2016
Rafidi:

thunder fire you and your shuroot. did the Prophet (s) mention those shuroot?

exactly how a true shia curse out, but i won't stoop so low to this your pathetic level.

The prophet mentioned sincerity as a criterion, no?

who are you to tell what is in the hearts of people? are you God? is that not shirk in itself to play God and judge people's hearts and intentions?

what's in the heart manifests outside most times....

BTW I'm expecting you to log in with your other accounts so you can like this your post as usual.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Friendchoice come and see something ^^

3 Likes

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2016
snapscore:
Friendchoice come and see something ^^

Lexiconkabir no fall my hand. Why waste your time to reply him. Remember you have different mother with the shia devils.

Your Mother is Aisha while His mother is Hawiya because he denied Aisha (R.D). Never give the Taqiya guy a serious reply except when necessary.

You're not in total conformity with him. There is clear land of demarcation between Shi'a and Islam.

1 Like

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

Lexicon.kabir no fall my hand. Why waste your time to reply him. Remember you have different mother with the shia devils.

Your Mother is Aisha while His mother is Hawiya because he denied Aisha (R.D). Never give the Taqiya guy a serious reply except when necessary.

You're not in total conformity with him. There is clear land of demarcation between Shi'a and Islam.

See how the person was quick to curse and somebody was forming love for all on another thread. smh

1 Like

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2016
snapscore:

See how the person was quick to curse and somebody was forming love for all on another thread. smh

Its the same person in goat skin, then in leopard skin, he changes to pigeon (sign of peace) and finally to his black dog skin.

What this means is: He has multiple monikers with different personalities ranging from Shi'a, Christian, and even atheist.

1 Like

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Demmzy15(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin
Se daadaa

1 Like

Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Rafidi: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
lexiconkabir:

exactly how a true shia curse out, but i won't stoop so low to this your pathetic level.

The prophet mentioned sincerity as a criterion, no?

what's in the heart manifests outside most times....

BTW I'm expecting you to log in with your other accounts so you can like this your post as usual.

whatever! the Prophet (s) mentioned sincerity is that not the reason why there is a difference between a Muslim (one who submits with the Shahadatain) and a Mu'min (who truly believes in his heart) even in the Quran? that sincerity is no criteria. it is part of being a true Muslim or a Mu'min. and reciting the Shahadatain itself is a condition against every vice. you have no instrument or right to determine who is a sincere Muslim and who is not. that is why Wahhabism teaches you misguidance and hatred and everything that pulls Muslims apart. how are you sure a random Shia or Sufi Sunni is not more sincere in his love and belief in Allah (swt) than you?

who gives you the right to label people idolators for visiting graves? and many more things which your own parochial ideology rejects? you have no monopoly on Islam. you are just another sub-sect of Sunni Islam that is bound to fade with the erosion of the power of Al-Saud over the centuries and the drying up of oil fields. when the oil goes dry, or its rightful owners in the Arabian peninsula get hold of it, the money spent to spread your hatred will stop flowing. and your ideology of hate and terror will disappear.
Re: The Significance Of Tawheed And The Importance Of Salat by Stalwert: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

Its the same person in goat skin, then in leopard skin, he changes to pigeon (sign of peace) and finally to his black dog skin.

What this means is: He has multiple monikers with different personalities ranging from Shi'a, Christian, and even atheist.

grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan & Poetry / Explanation Wanted!!! / Reality Of TAWAKKAL (trust In Allah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.