Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Npower Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Salary (22353 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Alert 4 Npower Salary For August! / FG May Replace Unverified NPOWER Beneficiaries Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Salary by jeremiah123: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
The federal government is inconsistent they should try and match their words with action. for goodness sake dey said December no conditions attached
Re: Npower Salary by Emmysteve(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol at the post above me. I thought I was going to see "No less than 35 states are set to receive alerts tomorrow"
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
hmmm.....all those posting stuffs that has no bearing with npower salary, abeg, biko nu, make una pack well

1 Like

Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Emmysteve:
Lol at the post above me. I thought I was going to see "No less than 35 states are set to receive alerts tomorrow"

lol, the same thing happened to me o,
Re: Npower Salary by osolee(m): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:

oboi, be serious nw....
una never see a alert? shocked shocked

Abeg where I fit buy turkey angry

1 Like

Re: Npower Salary by DrTims(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lolz. Lets just hope we all recieve alert tomorrow sha...
Re: Npower Salary by nwaoma7(m): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
moderators, no remove this one again o
please oh they should give chance to those that have not done their verification
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Believefirst:

Don't suffer for nothing...ultimate cycler is here to help you out..
HOW ULTIMATE CYCLER WORKS!
Ultimate Cycler Nigeria, as mentioned in the introductory part of this article is a 2×2 matrix system. It gives you N50,000 after about a week, or even less (if you’re on an active team) of investing just N12,500, and if you’re not the type of person who likes to refer others, you’ve got no problem as the system would automatically fix 4 people under you who would pay you N12,500 each summing up to N50,000 in 14 days.
Upon completion of registration, you’ll be matched to pay someone a one-time payment of N12,500 to activate your account and very first matrix. Once this is done, you’re set to receive your own payments of N12,500 from four other people. IT'S ALL ABOUT TEAMWORK
DON'T WASTE TIME FURTHER.... XMAS IS A FEW DAYS AWAY.
OUR TEAM HAS ENOUGH SPILL OVERS FOR YOU...JOIN THE TEAM LINK NOW ,REACH US VIA WHATSAPP ON 0 7 0 1 7 7 3 4 0 6 2 OR CALL 0 7 0 1 7 7 3 4 0 6 2
see you at the TOP
JOIN ULTIMATE CYCLER FASTEST TEAM AND BECOME FINANCIALLY FREE

ultimate cycle, you guys should wait until npower pays nw.....abi na free we go take join?
Re: Npower Salary by chris4tu(m): 2:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:

ultimate cycle, you guys should wait until npower pays nw.....abi na free we go take join?
I am sorry that post is not too correct. For you to get paid, you must have to get your two people and your two people have to get their two persons each. I did it before the sight went down I was paid $75 instead of $100. All because one of the persons I introduced has not worked to completely bring his people complete. I sent ultimate Cycler email to this effect to match me so that I can get my 50k ($100) Complete but they have not replied to that effect. All I see in my dash board is that I have limited time to upgrade. Well that's my opinion and experience but you can choose to believe what you want
Re: Npower Salary by Fynpatra(f): 4:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Wait waiters, may VP carry una dey play.
Re: Npower Salary by lazeal: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2016
stone07:
So some guys are waiting for alert when some states are just allowed to update their account today. Applicants in kwara started updating their account today. I have not heard of other states that had the same login problem.
u go fear the mindset of the average Nigerian na. Imagine expecting pay for not working! They think this is NYSC scheme?

Goodluck to 30k hopefuls.
Re: Npower Salary by zenith4biz(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2016
lazeal:
u go fear the mindset of the average Nigerian na. Imagine expecting pay for not working! They think this is NYSC scheme?

Goodluck to 30k hopefuls.

Imagine the mentality of a graduate!
You are employed and your employment letter reads 1st of December, when will you be expecting your pay?
Whose duty is to provide work, employer or employee?

5 Likes

Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2016
zenith4biz:

You are employed and your employment letter reads 1st of December, when will you be expecting your pay?

don't mind all those people o jara,
they are just jealous...most of them are not part of the scheme, either they didn't apply or were not qualified....
Re: Npower Salary by lazeal: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2016
zenith4biz:

lol
Re: Npower Salary by lazeal: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:

don't mind all those people o jara,
they are just jealous...most of them are not part of the scheme, either they didn't apply or were not qualified....
lol. How far can 30k take me? My mindset is far bigger than that. You have no idea who is behind this handle. I hardcore hustler and I don't wait for anyone before I can command pay.

I have 4 persons and counting waiting to pay me 25k each (waiting because I travelled) , that's 5k less than what your N-power scheme offers and oh, I don't have to wait for 30 days.

Imagine repeating this 4 times every month!

Dude, you can do better if you improve yourself.
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 7:50am On Dec 23, 2016
lazeal:
lol. How far can 30k take me? My mindset is far bigger than that. You have no idea who is behind this handle. I hardcore hustler and I don't wait for anyone before I can command pay.

I have 4 persons and counting waiting to pay me 25k each (waiting because I travelled) , that's 5k less than what your N-power scheme offers and oh, I don't have to wait for 30 days.

thanks for your advice sir, we will also get there,
I'm sure you started somewhere, abi d born you put for your present level,....allow us to grow slowly, and if the 30k is our starting point then praise be to God. don't just discourage us

5 Likes

Re: Npower Salary by lazeal: 7:55am On Dec 23, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:

thanks for your advice sir, we will also get there,
I'm sure you started somewhere, abi d born you put for your present level,....allow us to grow slowly, and if the 30k is our starting point then praise be to God. don't just discourage us

Nah... the fastest way to make money is OFFER a service. We were not taught this in school. I learned it outside school. If you have a curious mind, you will always strive to learn new things and that's how I stumbled on it.

Learn new things people... offer a service or sell something.

Goodluck
Re: Npower Salary by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 23, 2016
lazeal:

Nah... the fastest way to make money is OFFER a service. We were not taught this in school. I learned it outside school. If you have a curious mind, you will always strive to learn new things and that's how I stumbled on it.

Goodluck

dude, if you think having four persons earning 25k under your payroll is achievement enough, remember there are people who command hundreds and thousands of employees under their payroll. Learn to be humble and don't despise others humble beginning smiley

4 Likes

Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2016
lazeal:

Goodluck

what are you saying?..... 'offer service n sell something' , shey the things we are gonna buy to sell, we will pick them for free on the runway abi,....guy dey ur lane

1 Like

Re: Npower Salary by lazeal: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2016
hammer2010:

dude, if you think having four persons earning 25k under your payroll is achievement enough, remember there are people who command hundreds and thousands of employees under their payroll. Learn to be humble and don't despise others humble beginning smiley
dude, I said 4 and counting which means it is still increasing. This was initiated just 2days go.

In october, I had 7 figures in another setting entirely. So don't think 100k is anything to me when I spent that amount within 5 days of my stay at my current location.

I have built myself to be multi-source income generator.

It's like having switches and you use anyone to turn on the light.

My mindset and yours is very different. You determine where you wanna stay.

And please I am not saying this for anyone to contact me cos I wouldn't even reply. I just want you guys to know somethings are possible.

So while hanging on to that 30k, please engage your mind on how to accelerate things.

Goodluck smiley
Re: Npower Salary by lazeal: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:

what are you saying?..... 'offer service n sell something' , shey the things we are gonna buy to sell, we will pick them for free on the runway abi,....guy dey ur lane
no b fight my guy. What you learn determine what you earn.

Good luck.
Re: Npower Salary by Ishomath(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2016
Honestly, we eagerly waiting for the stipend oooo
Re: Npower Salary by churchkilo(m): 9:28am On Dec 23, 2016
lazeal:

Good luck.
as in Ebele Goodluck . lol
Re: Npower Salary by Heineken(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2016
lazeal:

Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
any news yet?
Re: Npower Salary by zenith4biz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Enaburekhanjosh:
any news yet?

Nothing broz, and 2pm Don pass
Re: Npower Salary by Enaburekhanjosh(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
zenith4biz:

Nothing broz, and 2pm Don pass

oya o....I don the match go VP office, if you are in ABJ join me o
Re: Npower Salary by mop4: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Advance NYSC programme...... grin grin grin
Re: Npower Salary by onlyme07(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
lazeal:

Good luck.

You too get pride. Gerrout.

You are using style to lure him into your dirty dubious biz. Go and do it alone,earn as much as you can and spend the way you want.

The sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without disturbing each other. I detest pride alot hence my comment.

God bless our hussle.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Working For 1 Hour Shows You Are Employed, NBS Tells Nigerians / Public Service: FCDA Recruitment Is The Best! / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment, 2016 - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.