Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Who Can Help Me Buy A Domain From Godaddy? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Help Me Buy A Domain From Godaddy? (742 Views)

How Do I Solve This Issue From Godaddy / How To Successfully Buy $0.99 Domain Name From Godaddy / Change Your Blog Domain From ..com To .com Or .net In A Jiffy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Buy A Domain From Godaddy? by equipux(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2016
I registered a new account with Godaddy .

Godaddy is rejecting my Credit
card.. please any good Samaritan
that will purchase a domain for me using promo code to slash it to 1.17 dollar and I will transfer N1,000 to your bank account...

My phone 07039187200
Re: Who Can Help Me Buy A Domain From Godaddy? by Oyediran11(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Am not here to help you buy domain name, anyway. But, I think the information I have will help. Federal Government of Nigeria in conjunction with CBN banned the use of ATM cards for foreign transactions, which means you can only make use of your ATM card to buy goods/services in Nigeria only. This is affecting me as well, I need to pay for a subscription before 5th of this month. And I haven't figured out how to go about this, I don't want to get banned.
What I have seen as a better option, even better than using ATM card is Bitcoin, and the problem now is Godaddy is not accepting Bitcoin for now. My suggestion is this, let's get someone when lives in another country to pay for us, and we send money to them using Bitcoin.
You can contact me: 09078601296 or 09033732819
Re: Who Can Help Me Buy A Domain From Godaddy? by semasir: 12:03am On Jan 02, 2017
Not on all cards as GTBank and Access Banks works really well

Oyediran11:
Am not here to help you buy domain name, anyway. But, I think the information I have will help. Federal Government of Nigeria in conjunction with CBN banned the use of ATM cards for foreign transactions, which means you can only make use of your ATM card to buy goods/services in Nigeria only. This is affecting me as well, I need to pay for a subscription before 5th of this month. And I haven't figured out how to go about this, I don't want to get banned.
What I have seen as a better option, even better than using ATM card is Bitcoin, and the problem now is Godaddy is not accepting Bitcoin for now. My suggestion is this, let's get someone when lives in another country to pay for us, and we send money to them using Bitcoin.

Let's talk about it via 08098002051 on Whatsapp. I may guide you.
Oyediran11:
Re: Who Can Help Me Buy A Domain From Godaddy? by Lovefreak(m): 12:21am On Jan 02, 2017
I just paid for my domain yesterday with my GTB card... i can guide you if contact me 08164250105
Re: Who Can Help Me Buy A Domain From Godaddy? by pxjosh(m): 12:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Lovefreak:
I just paid for my domain yesterday with my GTB card... i can guide you if contact me 08164250105
How much did it cost you in naira to get a domain name form godaddy?

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Help Me / All You Need To Know About Your Digital Security / Chatbot For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.