Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Prison Closed For Lack Of Criminals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prison Closed For Lack Of Criminals (1032 Views)

Photos Of Criminals Arrested By Police In Kano And Weapons Recovered. / Brazil’s Female Criminals Hold Beauty Pageant (Photos, Video) / See The Faces Of Criminals Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prison Closed For Lack Of Criminals by Earthkumy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
The Netherlands closed eight prisons in 2013 due to lack of criminals.

Pleace Nairalanders do you believe that will ever happen in Nigeria?

mature answers please.
Re: Prison Closed For Lack Of Criminals by xendra: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hmmm thats interesting!
Re: Prison Closed For Lack Of Criminals by Earthkumy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
xendra:
Hmmm thats interesting!
Is truly impressive, I tell you
Re: Prison Closed For Lack Of Criminals by WizBLANCE(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol, when i saw the topic i try to imagine which part of Nigeria it could be... thank God you said Netherland. It is highly impossible in Nigeria... Period.
Re: Prison Closed For Lack Of Criminals by Earthkumy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=WizBLANCE post=52159029]Lol, when i saw the topic i try to imagine which part of Nigeria it could be... thank God you said Netherland. It is highly impossible in Nigeria... Period.[/quote
Are you saying no hope for Nigeria to be criminal free, even in hundred years to come?
Re: Prison Closed For Lack Of Criminals by WizBLANCE(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
As long future is concern, change is certain. we can get better but from 1914 to 2016 it is impossible. Netherlands police are not serious. Nigerian police can go as far as catching the innocent to get the 8 prison filled.
Re: Prison Closed For Lack Of Criminals by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 23, 2016
I wish this could happen in Nigeria.
Re: Prison Closed For Lack Of Criminals by africanusvu(m): 5:19am On Dec 23, 2016
Earthkumy:
The Netherlands closed eight prisons in 2013 due to lack of criminals.

Pleace Nairalanders do you believe that will ever happen in Nigeria?

mature answers please.
. Why lack of criminals? Are the no Arab or muslim there? Ok.i wil ask my friend,Abubakar' to go there so that the prison hal wnt be empty
Re: Prison Closed For Lack Of Criminals by Earthkumy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
NotOfThis:
I wish this could happen in Nigeria.
We can only pray and hope

(1) (Reply)

Stripped And Beaten: Couple Mobbed In Owerri For Alleged Kidnapping / Horror! See As Man Kills Little Nephew, Drinks His Blood, Eats His Heart / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.