Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Had Sex With Many Dogs For Money – Lagos Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had Sex With Many Dogs For Money – Lagos Girl (7439 Views)

Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father / How I Slept With A Dog In Victoria Island For Money – Lagos Girl Opens Up / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With Many Dogs For Money – Lagos Girl by 247frolic(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
The story was shared by relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin of the seemingly young lady who recounted to him, her rare sexual experience with an Alsatian dog as organised by some white men for a huge amount of money.

On his Instagram page @joroolumofin, the psychologist said the unnamed lady, who is an orphan and poverty-stricken, signed up for the odd sex for financial benefits.

The incident took place in Victoria Island, Lagos with foreigners in charge.

The sex with Alsatian dogs, according to the 26-year-old lady, was explosive and ever since, she has been lusting after dogs.

She added that a white powder was put in the dog’s nose for ‘agility.’

She reportedly took to the ‘ill act’ after some of her mates in the University introduced her to the business to make money and earn a living since she was “swimming” in poverty.

See post:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/i-had-sex-with-many-dogs-for-money.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: I Had Sex With Many Dogs For Money – Lagos Girl by makelove2m(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
Cute, we still have monkeys in my backyard looking for mess,
Re: I Had Sex With Many Dogs For Money – Lagos Girl by wydmag(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
what you need is Jesus!
Re: I Had Sex With Many Dogs For Money – Lagos Girl by nextprince: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
And those white monkeys are still moving around freely and probably searching for other ladies to dehumanise. James Ibori's offence dey learn for where dis one dey yet they imprisoned him for years and started demanding for 7B b4 dem go free am. Nigerians and inferiority complex, dem no go arrest those beasts now because dem get white skin.
Re: I Had Sex With Many Dogs For Money – Lagos Girl by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2016
things pple do for money sha,its crazy dough

no amount of insult DAT she doesn't deserve no amount of bashing she no deserve and seriously her excuse is so lame but thank God she is seeking for redemption

our God is merciful he alone can and will save u seek him confess ur sins and surrender to him
Re: I Had Sex With Many Dogs For Money – Lagos Girl by dotman4real007(m): 12:21am On Dec 23, 2016
and this will be someone's future wife, ahhh mogbe ooo! these girls don spoil this world oooo! Wonn ti ba aye je ooo!!
Re: I Had Sex With Many Dogs For Money – Lagos Girl by WizBLANCE(m): 3:37am On Dec 23, 2016
She need Jesus, i need her pics. We have to greet them from a distance.
Re: I Had Sex With Many Dogs For Money – Lagos Girl by Tonyosas101(m): 5:00am On Dec 23, 2016
Vomit on thread
Re: I Had Sex With Many Dogs For Money – Lagos Girl by KellyKertz(m): 5:43am On Dec 23, 2016
I came to see her picho to know if at all she fine!!!
who else came to do same??

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes / Graphic Photo; Two Absu Students Beheaded / 10 Ways To Prevent Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.