Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Are The Usual Problems Associated With Nissan Murano - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Are The Usual Problems Associated With Nissan Murano (2280 Views)

Sold!!!Registered Nissan Murano 03:380k. / Registered 2008 Nissan Murano Sport, full options, Sleek. @3.5m negotiable / Nissan Murano 2007 Clean Used... 1.55m/1.2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Usual Problems Associated With Nissan Murano by emyrald91(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
I was looking for a good cheap car to buy.
A used car within the range of #350k to 700k, and then I observed these cheap offers on Nissan Murano. I even got an offer of 480k.

I felt so excited about those offers and wanted to go for one but my elder brother strongly advised me never to get a murano in my life because of the associated problems. I tried to get more information from him but he couldn't clear my curiosity. I asked several people and they also confirmed that murano get issues

please my auto gurus, please I want to know those issues that are usually associated with a Nisaan Murano.
Re: What Are The Usual Problems Associated With Nissan Murano by emyrald91(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2016
emyrald91:
A used car within the range of #350k to 700k, and the I observed these cheap offers on Nissan Murano. I even got an offer of 480k.

I felt so excited about those offers and wanted to go for one but my elder brother strongly advised me never to get a murano in my life because of the associated problems. I tried to get more information from him but he couldn't clear my curiosity. I asked several people and they also confirmed that murano get issues

please my auto gurus, please I want to know those issues that are usually associated with a Nisaan Murano.

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
please help a nairaland in need.
Re: What Are The Usual Problems Associated With Nissan Murano by olaleks007(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
emyrald91:
A used car within the range of #350k to 700k, and then I observed these cheap offers on Nissan Murano. I even got an offer of 480k.

Oga... Do u want a car or u want something that will provoke ur life

The car is the most useless car ever
Re: What Are The Usual Problems Associated With Nissan Murano by emyrald91(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
olaleks007:

wow.
Re: What Are The Usual Problems Associated With Nissan Murano by diportivo: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
olaleks007:

The one u used,what exactly happened with it?

Overheating issues?

Oil burn?

Gasket issues?

Belt issues?

Ac problems?

Ball joint/suspension issues?

Pls enlighten us...let's learn
Re: What Are The Usual Problems Associated With Nissan Murano by pokipoki: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Murano's are notoriously know for their bad transmissions, which are very expensive to replace.
My advice run away from a Nissan Murano.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Usual Problems Associated With Nissan Murano by emyrald91(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
pokipoki:
Murano's are notoriously know for their bad transmissions, which are very expensive to replace.
My advice run away from a Nissan Murano.

noted. thanks alot
Re: What Are The Usual Problems Associated With Nissan Murano by olaleks007(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
diportivo:

The one u used,what exactly happened with it?

Overheating issues?

Oil burn?

Gasket issues?

Belt issues?

Ac problems?

Ball joint/suspension issues?

Pls enlighten us...let's learn

Bought it tokunbo and if I tell u I never enjoyed it for a day. It started with the gear, from the gear to the power steering rack with pump. There was a day I drove it to the market and the engine brings out fire. Series of problem that will frustrate the life of the owner.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Usual Problems Associated With Nissan Murano by sagoe1712: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
What of models from 2009 upwards?
Re: What Are The Usual Problems Associated With Nissan Murano by magicfingers009: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
They are notoriously cheap. And I heard they have electrical issues.

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz E350 2005 Registered N1.3m / 2008 Model Toyota Highlander Toks / Cars At Tin Can Port For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.