Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers (3124 Views)

Sweet Pay / Nigeria Union Of Teachers (NUT) Job Recruitment (17 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
convenant acadmy is in need of creative teachers in the followin disciple

math.....

english female

Accounting female

Agric

and biology

intrested candiadates can reach me on 09025164246 or poetdavid39@gmail.com

the salary is great and good...u must reside in ph
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
Where is the school located?What area of Port Harcourt
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by toni2016: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
I'm interested o ...08067476961-whatsapp
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by friidA22(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Am interested and my discipline is BSc in Economics .7039201370
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by ojelereoluwale(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
phlio666:

math
english
Accounting
Agric
and biology

the salary is great and good

I can teach math
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2016
ojelereoluwale:

I can teach math
are u in ph
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrsAnyanwu:
Where is the school located?What area of Port Harcourt
along oilmill mtn from mtn take keke going to school road stop at convenat academy
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by fadjnr(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Can Lagos people apply?
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by blessingnnam(f): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
Am interested I can teach Agric and Biology.
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by urchhhhh: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
Bsc in industrial chemistry i can teach maths very well i residenc in portharcourt
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by Ademat7(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
fadjnr:
Can Lagos people apply?
Phlio666 answer this Qs
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ademat7:
Phlio666 answer this Qs
no sir
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by undefeated(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
female
female
female
issorite
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by Giftnma: 1:48am On Dec 23, 2016
Female.
HND accounting can I apply
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by Edijoy(f): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2016
That's my area....oo pls how can I apply biko
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by ruggedtimi(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2016
phlio666:

math.....

english female

Accounting female

Agric

and biology

is it covenant academy at elelenwo.....if yes, i attended the nursery/primary sch smiley
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by Henrolla(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2016
phlio666:

math.....

english female

Accounting female

Agric

and biology

hello bro, i'm interested o. i can teach Biology and i stay in ph..my digit: 07039370264
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by avalontony(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2016
angry grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

The same covenant way dey owe people.

What happened to the teachers the recruited in August?

2 Likes

Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by Omified: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2016
wink
avalontony:

Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 11:46am On Dec 23, 2016
ruggedtimi:
is it covenant academy at elelenwo.....if yes, i attended the nursery/primary sch smiley
wow.....awa u bro
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2016
avalontony:

my bro the sch doesnt owe i am one the staffs recruited in August as a per time and they are yet to owe me i was paid double for nov and dec salary,i was told they owe but wen i got dia i was suprised too

1 Like

Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2016
Edijoy:
That's my area....oo pls how can I apply biko
call me
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Giftnma:
Female. HND accounting can I apply
u can call me
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by chidi4eze(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmm I stay in Elelenwo just finished nysc and studied human Physiology..Teaching!!I can take agric or biology
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by avalontony(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
phlio666:
my bro the sch doesnt owe i am one the staffs recruited in August as a per time and they are yet to owe me i was paid double for nov and dec salary,i was told they owe but wen i got dia i was suprised too

You know nothing Jon snow grin grin

Why did they principal resign?
Why are teachers leaving?
Why did they pay Nov n Dec salary at the end of Nov?

I repeat again......... .. You know nothing Jon snow wink wink

1 Like

Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
avalontony:

You know nothing Jon snow grin grin

Why did they principal resign?
Why are teachers leaving?
Why did they pay Nov n Dec salary at the end of Nov?

I repeat again......... .. You know nothing Jon snow wink wink

the principal resigned due to is lack of tenacity toward his job,,,he was a weak principal who doesnt have the vision to channel the school to a greater relam so when the director appointed instead he resigned

teacher are leaving cos their old orientation cannot stand the new generation staff the same old treachers that told us to resigned cos they are power drunk

they paid cos we deserved it

you be outsider am insider you dont know anytin

learn to see the good in everything anyways people don they apply seat down dia and keep waiting for a perfect school,better to be owed dan for me to owe

2 Likes

Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by ruggedtimi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
phlio666:
wow.....awa u bro
m fine
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by SAM1979: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
I have B.Sc Statistics and can teach mathematics and further mathematics but I reside at Port Harcourt airport area. Can I apply. Whatsapp me on 08037609729
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by avalontony(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
phlio666:

the principal resigned due to is lack of tenacity toward his job,,,he was a weak principal who doesnt have the vision to channel the school to a greater relam so when the director appointed instead he resigned

teacher are leaving cos their old orientation cannot stand the new generation staff the same old treachers that told us to resigned cos they are power drunk

they paid cos we deserved it

you be outsider am insider you dont know anytin

learn to see the good in everything anyways people don they apply seat down dia and keep waiting for a perfect school,better to be owed dan for me to owe
WEAK PRINCIPAL INDEED....... .

I hope you know that some old staffs of that school have to take their salary issue to a radio station before they could be paid?? ??

Bros tell people the truth joor.
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by phlio666(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
avalontony:

WEAK PRINCIPAL INDEED....... .

I hope you know that some old staffs of that school have to take their salary issue to a radio station before they could be paid?? ??

Bros tell people the truth joor.
and the same old staffs had to go back to the same station to apologise for dia gross misconduct,,,,,i wont denial the fact that the school doesnt have is challenges but i assure with the comin in a new visionary principal and new staffs the school is back
Re: A Big School In Porthacourt Is In Need Of Teachers by avalontony(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
phlio666:
and the same old staffs had to go back to the same station to apologise for dia gross misconduct,,,,,i wont denial the fact that the school doesnt have is challenges but i assure with the comin in a new visionary principal and new staffs the school is back

Are you the new principal? ??

I did not hear any apology from them... .. .. I only heard that they have been paid.

And this man you called a weak principal is a pastor and has been with the school for sometime.............. And I learnt he is a good man with a good heart... . And I can testify that he is actually good.. ..... Because someone I know who was employed by your school in August but left in November was provided with accommodation by this same "weak principal of yours". ... . . Mind you..... I don't know him personally or have I ever met him in my life.

Just a word of advice my dear friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Food And Agriculture Organization Of The United Nations (FAO) HQ Internship 2019 / Massive Recruitment In A New TV Station In Lagos State / Ndlea Test Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.