Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

2016 APPRECIATION...... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2016 APPRECIATION...... (1352 Views)

F. H. A. L. Y. A Commends Amb. Sadiq Badamasi With Certificate Of Appreciation / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 POP / Breaking News :ladoja Appreciation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 APPRECIATION...... by pweetychyka(f): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Not so use to this but I have to appreciate everyone on NL for making ma 2016 worth the while...

As the year is fast coming to an end, I wanna use this medium to say a very big thank you to all ma NL Family and Friends.....

To all who I follow and they don't follow back, it's only for a reason which is this : You are all knowledgeable wink wink wink wink

To those that follow me and I don't follow them back, Guess I read thru your post and I don't find it fascinating {Please don't get me wrong, you are still knowledgeable} smiley smiley smiley

To all who sends me PM and I don't reply, please forgive me probably I didn't get the message in ma mail box. cheesy cheesy cheesy

To all whom I have had e-fights with intentionally and un-intentionally, I am very sorry... I ain't perfect. wink wink wink wink

To all whom Mentioned me and I don't reply, forgive me for that act... it could be that ma response to the mention wouldn't have been welcoming and I don't wanna reply out of context. smiley smiley smiley wink

To all who liked ma post and also to those that shared ma post, Many thanks for the love and encouragement... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Above all, To all ma offline friends, Thank you for being part of ma 2016...Much love to y'all

Wish ya all a Merry Xmas and a Prosperous New Year In Advance... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

MODIFIED: To Mr, seun osewa, Thanks for bringing this great platform to reality... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc: SirJeffry(m), kharyode(m), AGUBANZE, SheWrites(f), firstking01(m), BlackSeptember, ivyy(f), CharliParker, bibijay123(f), debbie(f), layla129(f), Jckleiin(m), Monalisa185(f), lalasticlala(m), Ray360, cherryice(f), Treash(m), Oliviaarims(f), TheSonOfMark(m), lordmayor4(m), DeeTus, SeverusSnape(m), Truckpusher(m), robosky02(m), jackpot(f), Vanquay, Linqsz(m)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2016
grin
Apologies accepted but
What of Christmas gift
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by pweetychyka(f): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2016
DESNAT:
grin
Apologies accepted but
What of Christmas gift

Lol... soon boss!
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

Lol... soon boss!
how soon? christmas is on Sunday ooo. cheesy
Soon may be next year oo.
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by pweetychyka(f): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
DESNAT:
how soon? christmas is on Sunday ooo. cheesy
Soon may be next year oo.

Soon boss grin grin
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

Soon boss grin grin
cry cry
We wait on you,ooh we wait on you
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by pweetychyka(f): 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
DESNAT:
cry cry
We wait on you,ooh we wait on you

Steve crown in d building
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

Steve crown in d building
choi cheesy Steve crown was waiting on God when he sang that song.
Me I am waiting on you grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by pweetychyka(f): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
DESNAT:
choi cheesy Steve crown was waiting on God when he sang that song.
Me I am waiting on you grin

Hehehehehe
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by firstking01(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
pweetychyka:
Not so use to this but I have to appreciate everyone on NL for making ma 2016 worth the while...

As the year is fast coming to an end, I wanna use this medium to say a very big thank you to all ma NL Family and Friends.....

To all who I follow and they don't follow back, it's only for a reason which is this : You are all knowledgeable wink wink wink wink

To those that follow me and I don't follow them back, Guess I read thru your post and I don't find it fascinating {Please don't get me wrong, you are still knowledgeable} smiley smiley smiley

To all who sends me PM and I don't reply, please forgive me probably I didn't get the message in ma mail box. cheesy cheesy cheesy

To all whom I have had e-fights with intentionally and un-intentionally, I am very sorry... I ain't perfect. wink wink wink wink

To all whom Mentioned me and I don't reply, forgive me for that act... it could be that ma response to the mention wouldn't have been welcoming and I don't wanna reply out of context. smiley smiley smiley wink

To all who liked ma post and also to those that shared ma post, Many thanks for the love and encouragement... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Above all, To all ma offline friends, Thank you for being part of ma 2016...Much love to y'all

Wish ya all a Merry Xmas and a Prosperous New Year In Advance... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

MODIFIED: To Mr, seun osewa, Thanks for bringing this great platform to reality... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc: SirJeffry(m), kharyode(m), AGUBANZE, SheWrites(f), firstking01(m), BlackSeptember, ivyy(f), CharliParker, bibijay123(f), debbie(f), layla129(f), Jckleiin(m), Monalisa185(f), lalasticlala(m), Ray360, cherryice(f), Treash(m), Oliviaarims(f), TheSonOfMark(m), lordmayor4(m), DeeTus, SeverusSnape(m), Truckpusher(m), robosky02(m), jackpot(f), Vanquay, Linqsz(m)
You are welcome dear and you are lovedsmiley

1 Like

Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by bibijay123(f): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Thanks sweetie, Merry Christmas kiss

1 Like

Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by pweetychyka(f): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
bibijay123:
Thanks sweetie, Merry Christmas kiss

Thanks hun kiss kiss kiss

firstking01:
You are welcome dear and you are lovedsmiley

Many thanks dearie.. wink
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by firstking01(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

Thanks hun kiss kiss kiss

Many thanks dearie.. wink
Will holla you tonightgrin
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by pweetychyka(f): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2016
firstking01:
Will holla you tonightgrin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by firstking01(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
pweetychyka:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What, why the excitement?
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by Monalisa185(f): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
pweetychyka:

Cc: SirJeffry(m), kharyode(m), AGUBANZE, SheWrites(f), firstking01(m), BlackSeptember, ivyy(f), CharliParker, bibijay123(f), debbie(f), layla129(f), Jckleiin(m), Monali.sa185(f), lalasticlala(m), Ray360, cherryice(f), Treash(m), Oliviaarims(f), TheSonOfMark(m), lordmayor4(m), DeeTus, SeverusSnape(m), Truckpusher(m), robosky02(m), jackpot(f), Vanquay, Linqsz(m)

Thanks dear, much love and merry Christmas
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by pweetychyka(f): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

Thanks dear, much love and merry Christmas

U welcome darling.... where av u been?
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by Monalisa185(f): 1:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
pweetychyka:

U welcome darling.... where av u been?

been around jare, just a bit busy.. Hope you are good?
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by pweetychyka(f): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

been around jare, just a bit busy.. Hope you are good?

Yea I am dear.... Don't over work urself sha n also don't forget to enjoy ur holiday with much love kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by Monalisa185(f): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
pweetychyka:

Yea I am dear.... Don't over work urself sha n also don't forget to enjoy ur holiday with much love kiss kiss kiss

thanks a lot hun, I'll do as you said... Do have a lovely holiday...

1 Like

Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2016
pweetychyka:

Merry Christmas kiss
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2016
pweetychyka:

Vanquay

Happy Christmas to you too Mademoiselle.
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by pweetychyka(f): 10:42am On Dec 25, 2016
NickleTheory:

Happy Christmas to you too Mademoiselle.

Same here dearest!

Cc: Anthonyjohn123.... pls open a thread for your post! It's free and simple to create a thread on Nairaland #peace
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by jackpot(f): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
pweetychyka:

Thanks. Merry Christmas to t, pweetychyka
Re: 2016 APPRECIATION...... by pweetychyka(f): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
jackpot:
Thanks. Merry Christmas to t, pweetychyka

Thanks hun.... wish ya all da best!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Critical Look At The Southern Kaduna Crisis / Why Christians Most Support Palestine / How I Got Disvirgined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.