Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians (1320 Views)

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Notorious tragedies On Christmas day / The Persecution Of Bangladeshi Christians On Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
1. May It Be a peaceful, tranquil and bombless celebration. As this year eid was observed harmoniously, may this Christmas be so or more.

2. Obey Traffic Rules.

3. Pedestrians should always walk in opposite direction of the traffic to established an eye contact with the approaching motorists.

4. Watch Your kids as kidnappers are everywhere.

5. Don't borrow money to celebrate, manage the little you have.

6. In the absent of chicken manage egg. As every egg is a potential chick and every chick has the probability of developing to a Hen.

7. Share with your neighbors.

From Your Muslim Brother. Cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J

3 Likes

Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by alBHAGDADI: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice:
1. May It Be a peaceful, tranquil and bombless celebration. As this year eid was observed harmoniously, may this Christmas be so or more.

2. Obey Traffic Rules.

3. Pedestrians should always walk in opposite direction of the traffic to established an eye contact with the approaching motorists.

6. In the absent of chicken manage egg. As every egg is a potential chick and every chick has the probability of developing to a Hen.

I'll rather you tell your Islamic terrorists not to bomb any Christian gathering this Christmas period like they love to do.

Your brothers are already destroying Europe and America. One of them drove a caterpillar into a Christmas market killing a dozen and injuring many in Germany. Others are raping the girls of the countries that accepted to take them in as refugees. Send your message to them not to cause calamity thus period

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Omudia11: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2016
FriendChoice

I must say this is your best thread so far. You and I never agreed before now. I'm surprised and happy for these wishes. Thanks and stay blessed

1 Like

Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Omudia11:
FriendChoice

I must say this is your best thread so far. You and I never agreed before now. I'm surprised and happy for these wishes. Thanks and stay blessed

In spite of our dissimilarities and disputations. We should wish good to all humans regardless of their beliefs. I don't agree with Christianity but that doesn't mean I will wish death or accident to Christians. I drive no glee when a mosque or church is bombarded.

We are human first before we are Christians, Muslims, Northerners or Southerners.

The thread is not saying Friend Choice has accepted Jesus as God son. No! Never. These are simply advice that I drafted. It can benefit Everyone even on another occasion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Deicide: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
I'll rather you tell your Islamic terrorists not to bomb any Christian gathering this Christmas period like they love to do.

Your brothers are already destroying Europe and America. One of them drove a caterpillar into a Christmas market killing a dozen and injuring many in Germany. Others are raping the girls of the countries that accepted to take them in as refugees. Send your message to them not to cause calamity thus period
What is Yahweh doing about all This stuff? Or is He sleeping Again?

2 Likes

Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by peacesamuel94(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Deicide:

Do you blame the manufacturer of a car for the accident of the driver?

man is the problem of man and the power to solve these problems is also in his hands, and thats why you and I, should be grateful to God for giving us life, us this opportunity called life to be part of the solution through Jesus.

Merry Christmas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Deicide: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
peacesamuel94:

Do you blame the manufacturer of a car for the accident of the driver?
I would Blame the Manufacturer for Not making a Perfect Car...in This case Yahweh giving the fact that you guys claim that he is Omnipotent... Eh em....

man is the problem of man and the power to solve these problems is also in his hands, and thats why you and I, should be grateful to God for giving us life, us this opportunity called life to be part of the solution through Jesus.
I Agree with You that No God would come down From wherever to come and help us it is left in our hands so no God is actually necessary....Since you agree with me that's its left to "Man" grin

Merry Christmas.

Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J I think this is the right day you push this to front page against tomorrow traffic congestion. I think this will help.

Please before pushing it help me isolate derailers post. Post not related to the thread. PLS.
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by alBHAGDADI: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

In spite of our dissimilarities and disputations. We should wish good to all humans regardless of their beliefs. I don't agree with Christianity but that doesn't mean I will wish death or accident to Christians. I drive no glee when a mosque or church is bombarded.

We are human first before we are Christians, Muslims, Northerners or Southerners.
Its either you are not a Muslim or you do not understand the commands of the Quran which tells you to kill all unbelievers which includes Christians.

."
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

The above Quran verse tells you to cast terror into the heart of Christians cos they are the ones that have "joined" companions(jesus) with their God whom you claim is Allah.

So, your talk of not wishing harm in them is all a fallacy. That's why your terrorists brothers and sisters are causing trouble in Europe and America.

You claim you are a moderate Muslim, but if those terrorists successfully eradicate Christianity from Europe and America, wicked moderates like you will gladly migrate to those places to celebrate.
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Deicide: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
FriendChoice:
Deicide peacesamuel94. Apologise to you guys. My thread was not for this (What you're discussing). Please open another thread to argue on that.
Haha no problem bro...sorry for intruding...
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by peacesamuel94(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
FriendChoice:
Deicide peacesamuel94. Apologise to you guys. My thread was not for this (What you're discussing). Please open another thread to argue on that.

OK, so sorry for derailing.

1 Like

Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Anas09: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

2. Obey Traffic Rules.

Hmmmmmmm. For real? Like, this came from your heart or you copied it from somewhere?

A Muslim who wishes Death to all Chriatians is wishing Christians well. If it's not Al- Tiggya, then, thank you.

I wish you can tell your Muslim brethren to leave us in peace.

For me, anyone can be whatever they wish. Do your thing and leave me alone.

Merry Christmas FriendChoice.
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Anas09: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

Oh dear. This brought tears to my eyes. *We are human first, before we became whatever*.

I LOVE YOU.

1 Like

Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Anas09: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Deicide:

Brood of Viper with satanic blinders.
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Anas09: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:
Better still, file a report for derailment. They just go about causing trouble.

What is Deicide's interest in this thread?
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Anas09: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Its either you are not a Muslim or you do not understand the commands of the Quran which tells you to kill all unbelievers which includes Christians.

."
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

The above Quran verse tells you to cast terror into the heart of Christians cos they are the ones that have "joined" companions(jesus) with their God whom you claim is Allah.

So, your talk of not wishing harm in them is all a fallacy. That's why your terrorists brothers and sisters are causing trouble in Europe and America.

You claim you are a moderate Muslim, but if those terrorists successfully eradicate Christianity from Europe and America, wicked moderates like you will gladly migrate to those places to celebrate.
Chill, pls. Sometimes, we shd chill.
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by alBHAGDADI: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Friendchoice is either being an Al taquiya Muslim or he is ignorant of the Quran which rejects Yahshua as the Son of God.

He doesn't know that by wishing Christians a happy Christmas, he has gone against his Islamic faith and belief by supporting Yahshua whom Christians call the Son of God.

Also, his Quran tells him not to take the unbelievers as friends or even GREET them unless they greet him first. It also says that they should not take CHRISTIANS as friends. So, his Christmas wishes are nothing but deceit to make Islam look tolerant when it is clearly the opposite.

Quran (5:51) -

"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Sahih Muslim (2167) -

"Allah's Messenger said: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it."

Quran (3:28) -

"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Watch how the Al taqyiya experts will come here to say I have quoted those verses out of context.
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by alBHAGDADI: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Anas09:

Chill, pls. Sometimes, we shd chill.
We have chilled for too long. Our failure to expose them is one if the reasons why they have now been emboldened to move into our midst and cast terror. Remember that Islam wants to conquer the world. And If Mohammad could say that war is deceit, then this could be part of their deceit to make Christians lose guard before they strike

I can see that you have been softened by his comment that "we are humans first before any religion".

Ask yourself, do Muslims see themselves as humans first before Islam? No.
A religion that always wants to impose its archaic Culture wherever it goes thereby suppressing the cultures they met on ground can never see others as humans unless they are Muslims. Remember that Mohammad told all Muslims that they are the best of mankind. That alone will make them subjugate anything for Islam.

Remember that Mohammad preached for peaceful coexistence if religion in mecca. That was when Islam was the minority. As soon as it attained majority status, Mohammad killed all the pagans and Jews and took over the region. So, beware when they extend a hand of friendship. Remember their prophet said war is deceit.
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Anas09: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
We have chilled for too long. Our failure to expose them is one if the reasons why they have now been emboldened to move into our midst and cast terror. Remember that Islam wants to conquer the world. And If Mohammad could say that war is deceit, then this could be part of their deceit to make Christians lose guard before they strike

I can see that you have been softened by his comment that "we are humans first before any religion".

Ask yourself, do Muslims see themselves as humans first before Islam? No.
A religion that always wants to impose its archaic Culture wherever it goes thereby suppressing the cultures they met on ground can never see others as humans unless they are Muslims. Remember that Mohammad told all Muslims that they are the best of mankind. That alone will make them subjugate anything for Islam.

Remember that Mohammad preached for peaceful coexistence if religion in mecca. That was when Islam was the minority. As soon as it attained majority status, Mohammad killed all the pagans and Jews and took over the region. So, beware when they extend a hand of friendship. Remember their prophet said war is deceit.
Very true though.
Satan and his antics. Speaking about the Antichrist, the Bible says " With his Peaceful policies, he will destroy many". When satan is preaching is when you shd be on your guard more, for its deceit, for there's no peace in satan.

How these people are able to deceieve the entire world is shocking. Using "Islam is a religion of Peace", they have destroyed many.

Even the most enlightened believe and are chanting it. Even when bombs are going off and heads are being chopped off because of Islam, people still believe Islam is for peace.

The most disheartening part is, the people throwing the bombs and chopping off heads, quotes from the koran, but most people (none muslims) still preach along side muslims, that those throwing the bombs are not muslims.

It's like saying, the koran is not an Islam religious book.

Deceit, Deceit, Deceit. The tool of the enemy since Eden.

Come Lord Jesus, Come.
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Deicide: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Anas09:

Brood of Viper with satanic blinders.
I will rather ride with Satan than ride with your blood sucking Yahweh that kills babies....You should really be Ashamed of Yourself...
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by alBHAGDADI: 11:13am On Dec 24, 2016
Anas09:

The most disheartening part is, the people throwing the bombs and chopping off heads, quotes from the koran, but most people (none muslims) still preach along side muslims, that those throwing the bombs are not muslims.

When those terrorists Muslims throwing bombs have finished eradicating Christianity from Europe and America, the so-called Moderates Muslims will migrate to those places to scream Allah Akbarrrrr or celebrate it in their closet.

Wasn't Turkey a Christian country before? But today every Muslim can be proud that it is an Islamic nation. So, you see!

1 Like

Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Anas09: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Deicide:

I will rather ride with Satan than ride with your blood sucking Yahweh that kills babies....You should really be Ashamed of Yourself...
You are already riding with satan viper. Dont worry, you shall rign in hell. He shall surely give you a compartment to rule over.

Oh wait!!!!!, Satan is not lord over hellfire. As he burns, so shall you burn. Slimy snake.
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Deicide: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Anas09:

You are already riding with satan viper. Dont worry, you shall rign in hell. He shall surely give you a compartment to rule over.
Lol Hell? grin like I said b4 I'll rather dine with Satan than with a Child Killer Yahweh that you worship Someone that suggest poison to be given to Pregnant women...thank goodness that this stuff are just myth...

Oh wait!!!!!, Satan is not lord over hellfire. As he burns, so shall you burn. Slimy snake.
According to Your myth Book? When would you Get sense?
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Anas09: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Deicide:

Lol Hell? grin like I said b4 I'll rather dine with Satan than with a Child Killer Yahweh that you worship Someone that suggest poison to be given to Pregnant women...thank goodness that this stuff are just myth...

According to Your myth Book? When would you Get sense?
Calm down. Why the rage? You are dinning with satan already. Na wao. Pesin hold your hand to stop you before?

Weytin remain na, make you comd do die go hell jare.

Just like the owner of CNN said, he knows that he will go to hell when he dies. So also you. What is standing before you and hellfire is death. No worry you hear? You and satan go enjoy the fire. wink
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Deicide: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Anas09:

Calm down. Why the rage? You are dinning with satan already. Na wao. Pesin hold your hand to stop you before?
Rage ke? Pls quit protecting ur feelings onto me abeg am not like you...

Yh I just found out Satan is a Nice guy at he doesn't kill babies!! Unlike your blood thirst Yahweh.

Weytin remain na, make you comd do die go hell jare.

Just like the owner of CNN said, he knows that he will go to hell when he dies. So also you. What is standing before you and hellfire is death. No worry you hear? You and satan go enjoy the fire. wink
I thought you already received a lecture on what "Hell" is?
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Anas09: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Deicide:

Rage ke? Pls quit protecting ur feelings onto me abeg am not like you...

Yh I just found out Satan is a Nice guy at he doesn't kill babies!! Unlike your blood thirst Yahweh.

I thought you already received a lecture on what "Hell" is?
Enjoy your fire.
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by alBHAGDADI: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:
Cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J I think this is the right day you push this to front page against tomorrow traffic congestion. I think this will help.

Please before pushing it help me isolate derailers post. Post not related to the thread. PLS.
No one has derailed anything about this thread. As a matter of fact, we have buttress the thread by alarming our christian brothers and sisters to be at alert cos Islamic terrorists might want to strike them this period.
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Deicide: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Anas09:

Enjoy your fire.
Enjoy masturbating with a Child killer grin
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by alBHAGDADI: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

The thread is not saying Friend Choice has accepted Jesus as God son. No! Never. These are simply advice that I drafted. It can benefit Everyone even on another occasion.
What a bloody cunning fellow you are.

Here, you pretend to wish Christians well, but you immediately opened the thread below to blast them.

www.nairaland.com/3536475/muslim-wish-happy-christmas-christian

Anas09 can you now see how snakey and deceitful this guy and Islam are?
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Anas09: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Deicide:

Enjoy masturbating with a Child killer grin
Diecide, I believe Satan comes to you, the next time he does, tell him to attempt overthrowing Yahweh again. I think if this is done, you'd have ample opportunity teach Yahweh a thing or two.

Breathing Yahweh's air, walking about bad mouthing Him, wont really change a thing. Try doing more than bad mouthing.

What can you do? Nothing. The demons inside of you are so angry. I feel for you really. You are so gone.
Re: On Christmas Day - 7 Notifications To All Christians by Deicide: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Anas09:

Diecide, I believe Satan comes to you, the next time he does, tell him to attempt overthrowing Yahweh again. I think if this is done, you'd have ample opportunity teach Yahweh a thing or two.

Breathing Yahweh's air, walking about bad mouthing Him, wont really change a thing. Try doing more than bad mouthing.

What can you do? Nothing. The demons inside of you are so angry. I feel for you really. You are so gone.
Merry Xmas...

(1) (Reply)

Being A Christian Is Not For Sissies. It Takes A Real Man To Live For God / 6000 Or 6million Or 60 Million? / To New Believers, Today is a Good Opportunity To Serve GOD Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.