Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

APOSTLE W. E NWOKEOMA WAS ACCUSED OF KILLING HIS FATHER FOR RITUAL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / APOSTLE W. E NWOKEOMA WAS ACCUSED OF KILLING HIS FATHER FOR RITUAL (750 Views)

Nneka Promise Apostle W.e Nwokeoma / Apostle W.E Nwokeoma's Prophecy / Ark Of God Movies By Apostle W. E Nwokeoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APOSTLE W. E NWOKEOMA WAS ACCUSED OF KILLING HIS FATHER FOR RITUAL by Ekenenwokeoma(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
On 15th of November 2016, the news spread everywhere that Apostle W.E Nwokeoma killed his father(Hon.Ichie William Adonu) for ritual.And that his elder brother who leaves abroad came back and arrested him with two police officers.
But on 12th of Nov.2016 by 3.oopm,.Apostle W.E Nwokeoma in his interview declared his innocent.

APOSTLE WITH ALL DUE RESPECT,ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF YOUR FATHER?
"As a matter of fact, am lost in words.I mean I don't know what you guys are talking about because my father in question is alive and very healthy. So I don't know why some people will frame a deadly story against somebody just to tarnish his/her image.But all I know is that any genuine person,no matter how criticized must stand. My prayer for the rumor mongers is that the Lord Almighty will have mercy on them and even save their souls from perishing"

BUT SIR WERE YOU ARRESTED THE POLICE?
"Me arrested;For what? I was not arrested. In short,I have never been arrested and I shall never be arrested because I wouldn't do any thing that would lead to such. God forbid that I will commit a thing that will lead me to prison......So to answer your question, I was not arrested."

BUT DO YOU HAVE ANY BROTHER WHO LEAVES ABROAD?
"Yes some of my brothers are living in the city"

OK;BUT DID ANY OF THEM VISITED HOME WITHIN THE PERIOD?
No,none of them visited,let alone taking me to the police station for any interrogation."

THE NEWS SPREAD EVERYWHERE THAT YOUR USHER IN THE MINISTRY CALLED YOU AND TOLD YOU THAT YOUR FATHER JUST KICKED THE BUCKET,WAS THAT TRUE?
"Yes my usher, sister Ifeoma called me and broke that ugly news to me that very day.My ears could not believe what I heard,but she convinced me and told me that almost everybody was aware. I got shocked and became dumb founded for more than three minutes, I tried reaching my families to confirm it from them,but to no avail.None picked my calls and that landed my belief into a great lost."

HOW DID YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR FAMILIES REFUSED YOUR CALLS?
"I felt so bad and speechless.In short saw the shape of sadness that very day.It was really a dark day for me."

DID YOU LATER FIND OUT FROM YOUR USHER WHO ENGINEERED THE RUMOR?
"No oh for where? she said some one who heard it from a man that heard it from another man told her. That was when I discovered it was all rumors."

SO WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE TO THE GOSSIPS?
"Nothing more than to surrender their lives to Christ and find something reasonable to do.Because an idle man is the devils workshop."

ALRIGHT THANK YOU SIR FOR SQUEEZING OUT YOUR TIME FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULES.
"You are welcome and God bless you"
AMEN.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Were The White Slave Masters Sleeping With The Black Women? / Desperate Times: MMM Participant Looking To Sell His N83,000 Account For N7,000 / How Long Does Your 1.5GB Data Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.