Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

'you Borrowed Your Sense From A Mad Woman' Bobrisky Slams Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'you Borrowed Your Sense From A Mad Woman' Bobrisky Slams Halima Abubakar (528 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy / Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'you Borrowed Your Sense From A Mad Woman' Bobrisky Slams Halima Abubakar by Nnamdisblog(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nigeria's male barbie, Bobrisky who on Thursday took to his Snapchat account to share supposed details of a bank transaction he did.

The showoff somehow irritated Actress Halima Abubakar, who then threw shade at him, calling his action 'Poverty' related.

Well, Bobrisky wasn't going to have it and has now replied her in a nasty way.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/12/you-borrowed-your-sense-from-mad-woman.html

Re: 'you Borrowed Your Sense From A Mad Woman' Bobrisky Slams Halima Abubakar by adeniyi3971(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
FTC! Dedicated to I N T R O V E R T-- I love you so much!! FTC! Dedicated to I N T R O V E R T-- I love you so much!! grin
Re: 'you Borrowed Your Sense From A Mad Woman' Bobrisky Slams Halima Abubakar by boseshalom(f): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2016
very shameful
Re: 'you Borrowed Your Sense From A Mad Woman' Bobrisky Slams Halima Abubakar by BrutalJab: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2016

(1) (Reply)

#headies2016 See Full List Of All The Winners From The Headies Awards 2016 / The Death Of The Headies!!! / Daddy Showkey Shares A Photo Of Himself Cooking Christmas Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.