Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? (2577 Views)

Pastor And Masquerade Go Toe-To-Toe While 'Evangelizing' In Market Place / Confusion As Redeemed Member Heals Leper,deaf In Market Place / Confusion In Ondo As Redeemed Preacher Heals Leper, Deaf In Market Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by alBHAGDADI: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2016
aminusanti:
[/s]
you are as confused as ur man worship religion..
This ur stone head will not allow u to comprehend anything beneficial, This is how exactly these terrorist operates deciding to interpret verse according to there liking and also making judgment d way they desire .. no amount of proofs n info can change u or make u understand things but only the punishment God!
Despite all the explanations given to you from all the muslims brother yet u are still quoting the Quran the way it suit u, d saddest thing is u hv even reached to the extent that NL atheists here are seeing how hypocritical ur views r but u r still seeing thing other way round..
Ur arguement is always the same n will always remain the same till u remove that foolish mentality out of your brain.
* you misquote simple to understand quranic verse with any explanation to back ur blind arguement
You are the one misunderstanding the Quran and all its violent verses.

The verse says that all Muslims will soon cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers which includes Christians. What makes an African like you think he understands Quran and Arabic more than those born in Saudi Arabia and the whole Arab world who are currently fulfilling that prophecy?

Answer this question: wont you be happy when those terrorists finally islamize Europe?

5 Likes

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by aminusanti(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
You are the one misunderstanding the Quran and all its violent verses.

The verse says that all Muslims will soon cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers which includes Christians.
since u and dis terrorists understood d verse better why dont u give us the tafsir of the verse for better understanding. wink

What makes an African like you think he understands Quran and Arabic more than those born in Saudi Arabia and the whole Arab world who are currently fulfilling that prophecy?
Truth and seeing over 1.5billion muslims all over the world r against dis acts including the Arabs dat u r seeing as all terrorists bcus de speak arabic.. wink

Answer this question: wont you be happy when those terrorists finally islamize Europe?
NO. If using that wrong approach
Did u ever come across anyone embracing islam using dis terrorist approach ?
Read what quran says

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]
Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by true2god: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2016
plappville:

And again...

This is what happens when you open your door to murderers. Europe in trouble. When i say this people are cursed those NL Muhammadans willl come here and start calling me names. Same people terrorising the world. They have no peace within themselves. They like death and hate life why why and why? What has these innocent people done to you? Didnt allah warned you shouldn't take them for friend, so why go to thier land for refused? Why not go to Saudi and Iran? Wlhere you can practice Islam. Christmas is believed to be a feast for the Westerners. A period where they enjoy themselves with family etc. Why going to cause them sadness? Insane!
Muslims who attack Christmas market are not true Muslims because they don't read the quran in arabic and they are only a tiny minority. If they had read the quran in original Arabic and follow the sunnah of the prophet, they would have attacked the Christmas market with bomb and hand grenade because the Christians joined partner with allahh for calling Jesus the son of God.

Allahuu arkbar!
Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
aminusanti:

So now that evil act represent me, da immigrants and all muslims around? And our aim is to kill you people? May Almighty God dash u some sense..
Btw Happy xmas cheesy

The act represent Muhammad cant you see Muham.mad was once like the terrorist? They back up tbier atrocities with the atrocity book and you are here defending. Sigh~~
Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Condemning it or not won't change your mindset of islam, i lie? Of course this is barbaric, but you won't be the one to put words in my mouth.

There is nothing to change about islam. Its a cancer. Mu.ha was the tool used by devil to destroy man. But Islam will fail at the end of times.

2 Likes

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Its either you are not a Muslim or you do not understand the commands of the Quran which tells you to kill all unbelievers or KAFIR which includes Christians.
."
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the KAFIR Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

The above Quran verse tells you to cast TERROR into the heart of Christians cos they are the ones that have "joined" companions(Jesus) with their God whom you claim is Allah. that is exactly what your brothers just did to the Christmas market i.e they successfully cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers. You might deny them now but secretly celebrate the event.

You claim you are a moderate Muslim, but if those terrorists Muslims successfully eradicate Christianity from Europe and America, wicked moderates like you will gladly migrate to those places to celebrate and scream Allah Akbarrrrrr.
Wasn't that how turkey became a muslim country? Today, you gladly open your foul mouth to call it an Islamic country that is part of the ummah.

Can you see how shameless you lots are?

Exactly! !

2 Likes

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by Demmzy15(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Condemning it or not won't change your mindset of islam, i lie? Of course this is barbaric, but you won't be the one to put words in my mouth.
The irony is when you condemn, they'll shout you're not a true Muslim or you're practicing "taquiya".

3 Likes

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by Rilwayne001: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Demmzy15:
The irony is when you condemn, they'll shout you're not a true Muslim or you're practicing "taquiya".

It's al—Taquiyya grin grin awon werey.. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by alBHAGDADI: 2:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Demmzy15:
Show us when you guys ever condemned such terrorist actions. You can never cos it will mean that you are going against what the Quran prescribes.

You guys are ever ready to flood the streets to protests against blasphemy just like you are currently doing in Indonesia where more than a hundred thousand Muslims are protesting against a Christian governor. But when Islamic terrorists blow up innocent Christians, no one will see any Muslim condemning the act openly. All they do is celebrate it in their closet.

These so-called moderate Muslims will gladly rejoice when their terrorist arm successfully chase out Christianity from Europe and America with their bombs and terror. They will be glad to call those places Dar Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by aminusanti(m): 3:50am On Dec 25, 2016
plappville:

[s]The act represent Muhammad cant you see Muham.mad was once like the terrorist? They back up tbier atrocities with the atrocity book and you are here defending. Sigh~~[/s]
Talking rubbish as always..my kafir sister no gain in hating n fighting Islam failure is always the outcome in doing so, ur 4fathers tried but they failed if don't bliv me ask ur parents.
Oh Allah you are really Great
With over a billion haters of this your beautiful religion yet they can't stop it from spreading or do anything about it, plot upon plot upon plot against dis beautiful religion but....
ALLAHU AHKBAR smiley
Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by Demmzy15(m): 5:54am On Dec 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Show us when you guys ever condemned such terrorist actions. You can never cos it will mean that you are going against what the Quran prescribes.

Check my profile and go through my topics, you'll see when I condemned them.

You guys are ever ready to flood the streets to protests against blasphemy just like you are currently doing in Indonesia where more than a hundred thousand Muslims are protesting against a Christian governor.

Pfft

But when Islamic terrorists blow up innocent Christians, no one will see any Muslim condemning the act openly. All they do is celebrate it in their closet.

You sound more stupid everyday, this group you're wanking about kills Muslims 10 times than Christians. They kill Muslims also, so you want Muslims to protest when they kill few Christians but what do you want us to do when they kill Muslims?

These so-called moderate Muslims will gladly rejoice when their terrorist arm successfully chase out Christianity from Europe and America with their bombs and terror. They will be glad to call those places Dar Islam.

Ok, that's what your stupid brain can concoct. Very immature and unintelligent!

1 Like

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2016
Fash20:
plappville I see you becoming a Muslim one day

Maa shaaa Allaah. That's the spirit. The 'plap' we want to see you in Jannaah in shaaa Allaah!

I know one day you'll stumble on the truth, if Allaah wills!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
aminusanti:

Talking rubbish as always..my kafir sister no gain in hating n fighting Islam failure is always the outcome in doing so, ur 4fathers tried but they failed if don't bliv me ask ur parents.
With over a billion haters of this your beautiful religion yet they can't stop it from spreading or do anything about it, plot upon plot upon plot against dis beautiful religion but....
ALLAHU AHKBAR smiley

Where are you spreading to? Do you know how many muslims die each passing day through war? The number of muslims remains dsame even with the so much death rate.
Keep deceiving yourselves. Only last year allah took about 2000 muslims in hajj, you will never substrate the dead one. Despite the killing in the middle East, you keep qouting your 1.7 billion muslims world wide. Do you know how many muslims died in Syria, Irak, YEMEN Etcetera??

1 Like

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Maa shaaa Allaah. That's the spirit. The 'plap' we want to see you in Jannaah in shaaa Allaah!

I know one day you'll stumble on the truth, if Allaah wills!

You are such a hearthless person. How can you spread your cancer to your fellow human just because you hate him so much?

Islan is a cancer cant you just see how harmful cancer is? It kills the body very fast. Thats exactly how islam is.

1 Like

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Demmzy15:

Check my profile and go through my topics, you'll see when I condemned them.

Condemn the Qur'an first, it makes no sense condemning their acts knowing fully well that its right from the Quran. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
aminusanti:

ALLAHU AHKBAR smiley

NEWS
Istanbul nightclub ISIS attack: Live updates as ISIS claims responsibility for gun attack that left 39 dead

The terrorist remains at large after going on a shooting rampage in Reina, one of Turkey's most famous nightclubs

BYSTEVE ROBSONSAM RKAINARACHEL BISHOPKEYAN MILANIAN
UPDATED16:14, 2 JAN 2017
0:33

Reveller says he cancelled plans to visit Turkey
A desperate manhunt has been launched to find a terrorist who reportedly shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before shooting dead 39 people in an Instanbul nightclub packed with New Year's Eve partygoers.

Islamic State have claimed responsibility for the attack that saw a further 69 people injured as the killer stormed the Reina nightclub in Istanbul armed with an AK-47 and began blasting people at will.

Turkish police have released the first picture of the prime suspect in the Istanbul nightclub attack, as the gunman remains on the run.

As many as 16 of those that died in the attack are thought to be foreign nationals but none are believed to be British.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/istanbul-nightclub-isis-attack-live-9544682?service=responsive

You both have same aim. The terrorist language used again during bloodshed. cry
Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2017

At least 35 people have been killed in a suicide car bomb attack in a busy square in Iraq's capital, Baghdad, security and medical sources say.

Sixty-one other people were injured by the blast in the predominantly Shia Muslim eastern district of Sadr City.

Another car bomb later exploded in the car park of the nearby Al-Kindi hospital, killing three people.

The jihadist group Islamic State said it carried out both attacks, targeting a "gathering of Shia" in the first

https://www.google.fr/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38488091

ALL.AHS AKUBAAS ....BLOODSHED IN IS NAME. YET PEOPLE ARE PROUD OF HIM. TODAY IS 2RD JANUARY MUHAMMEDIANS HAVE STARTED AGAIN.. cry
Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2017

Double suicide bombing in Baghdad market kills 27

Two bombs have exploded in a busy market area in central Baghdad CREDIT: AFP
Telegraph Reporters
31 DECEMBER 2016 • 8:49AM
Two suicide bombers ripped through a busy market area in central Baghdad Saturday, shattering a relative lull in attacks in the capital and dampening preparations for New Year celebrations.

The bombers attacked the Al-Sinek area, killing at least 27 people and wounding 53, a police colonel said. An officer in the interior ministry and a hospital official confirmed the toll.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/31/double-suicide-bombing-baghdad-markets-kills-27/

With the rate Muslims kill themselves yet some blind fellows will come here and brag that islam is growing.
Dont you ever consider the daily death rate in the islamic world? Shame !

2 Likes

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
I will continue to expose your evil acts.

2 Likes

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by annunaki2(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
plappville:

With the rate Muslims kill themselves yet some blind fellows will come here and brag that islam is growing.
Dont you ever consider the daily death rate in the islamic world? Shame !

The islamic world is all about sorrow tears and bblood, that's the legacy mohammed beqeauted to them.
Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
annunaki2:

The islamic world is all about sorrow tears and bblood, that's the legacy mohammed beqeauted to them.

History have not made any error on Muhammad. See his army do same things he did. Pathetic!
Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
The only language spoken by the terrorists is Arabic.
And all the terrorists happens to be Muslims. How can you say they misinterpret the quran? Rub.bish!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by annunaki2(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
plappville:
The only language spoken by the terrorists is Arabic.
And all the terrorists happens to be Muslims. How can you say they misinterpret the quran? Rub.bish!!

The leader of isis is an Arab man from mohammed's tribe with a phd in islamic studies yet some nl Muslim al taquiyaist will want us to believe that they understand Islam more than this erudite islamic scholar.

1 Like

Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
annunaki2:

The leader of isis is an Arab man from mohammed's tribe with a phd in islamic studies yet some nl Muslim al taquiyaist will want us to believe that they understand Islam more than this erudite islamic scholar.

@aminusanti: is the most annoying among them. He knows nothing about islam but keeps Calling the moon god like the terrorists cheesy
Re: Why Targetting Christmas Market Place? by plappville(f): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Was The Talking Snake And Not The Devil / Five Things You Didn't Know About Jesus / Witches And Wizards On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.