Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

How To Remotely Access And Operate Another Computer Anywhere With Your PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Remotely Access And Operate Another Computer Anywhere With Your PC (1227 Views)

How To Use Team Viewer To Remotely Control Your Friends Computer / CCTV - Watch Over Your Business, Home, Enviroment Remotely Over Internet-ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remotely Access And Operate Another Computer Anywhere With Your PC by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Do you know that you can remotely access and operate another PC any where in the world with your own PC from the comfort of your home with?

But i show you this nice trick, you have to understand that this method can be used for positive reasons. For instance i discovered this trick while i ran into difficulties trying to setup a particular feature for my online business, it was then that a friend has to use this software to remotely access my PC and fix the problem for me.

Now let’s get to the point. You need a software called TeamViewer. Click Here To Download

Run the installation wizard in your PC. Under How Do You Want To Proceed : Choose “Basic Installation”

Under How Do You Want To Use Team Viewer Choose “Both of The Above” and click Install

After installation, Open TeamViewer Application, Check For;

Your ID and Password: This is the details you need to give to the person who intends to remotely access your computer from anywhere and note that the person also should have installed Teamviewer in his PC.

Under Partner ID: Here if you want to remotely access another PC with your own PC, you put the Teamviewer ID of the person in the box and click on Connect Partner.

You’ll be able to remotely access another PC with this method to access another PC.

I hope this was helpful to you.

Note: Remember that we are not promoting this trick for illegal hacking.

Source: http://fastesttech.com/how-to-operate-another-computer-anywhere-in-the-world-via-your-computer/

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

1 Like

Re: How To Remotely Access And Operate Another Computer Anywhere With Your PC by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lala. I Believe this post is worth your attention dear.

(1) (Reply)

Clean 20 Inches Wide Screen Hp Lcd Monitor For Sale N24,999 / Appoint us as your Clearing and Forwarding Agent(CARGOZEAL) / Where Can I Find Android App Development Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.