Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Telekinesis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Telekinesis (828 Views)

.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telekinesis by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 23, 2016
I have been thinking about this ability for some time now.
It is said to be ability to lift stuff with the mind.
Now what makes telekinesis cool is that it is invisible as it is pure psychokinetic energy and not made of matter.
So I was wondering, if a telekinetic forcefield/shield can block matter and certain attacks but let's light/photons pass through it, shouldn't that count as a weakness? I mean if I shoot a concentrated light beam, lasers or intense heat radiation, shouldn't that pass through the telekinetic shield killing the telekinetic as telekinesis doesn't block light?
Re: Telekinesis by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2016
telekinesis is withcraft. How can you move something with your mind? Even Einstein no do am.
Re: Telekinesis by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2016
MuhMubRaj:
telekinesis is withcraft. How can you move something with your mind? Even Einstein no do am.
sir I am not interested in the source. I am only interested in discussing its strength and weakness.
Re: Telekinesis by babyfaceafrica: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2016
Blackbolt:

sir I am not interested in the source. I am only interested in discussing its strength and weakness.
you are not interested if its dark power,you are interested in its benefits and weakness.....continue!!
Re: Telekinesis by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
you are not interested if its dark power,you are interested in its benefits and weakness.....continue!!
I could be referring to the comics.. Though

(1) (Reply)

Ten Unknown Facts About Ancient Rome / Wow: See The Number Of Students UNIUYO Admitted For The 2016/2017 Session / FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.