Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Dear Bobbysaxy... You've Made The Name.. It's Time To Use It. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dear Bobbysaxy... You've Made The Name.. It's Time To Use It. (1096 Views)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Bobbysaxy... You've Made The Name.. It's Time To Use It. by VivJohn: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2016
I hope this admonition to Bobbysaxy wouldn't be a waste of my time and precious MBs. However, over time I have quietly observed the trend of activities on nairaland's pet section and must say without an iota of doubt that one particular individual stands out in consistency and quality of dogs (puppies) he advertises for sale. I think it would be fair to say "no day goes by without a post/ad from Bobbysaxy". And for us genuine dog lovers, it's a blessing to behold another spectacular pedigree post from my good friend - Bobby.
Like every human, he isn't perfect and probably has a flaw or two but what sets him apart the most is his resilient nature. He probably doesn't know me personally and we haven't met physically, however stemming from our few phone chats, I see an individual who has a bright a future ahead of him in this business.
So to the main point. Bobbysaxy.. I think it's time u expand ur footprint. By this I mean probably setting up ur own website e.g. www.bobbysaxy.com or bobbysaxykennels.com. BSK also has a nice ring to it just like LIB - lindaikejiblog.
Having a professional site doesn't limit u to only posting content on it.. Ur activities on Nairaland and other sites will persist, the icing on the cake is that u now have a personalized brandname/website which further puts credence to ur business.
Dear Bobbysaxy.. U've made the name, 2017 is ur time to go BIG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Bobbysaxy... You've Made The Name.. It's Time To Use It. by bobbysaxy: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2016
VivJohn:
I hope this admonition to Bobbysaxy wouldn't be a waste of my time and precious MBs. However, over time I have quietly observed the trend of activities on nairaland's pet section and must say without an iota of doubt that one particular individual stands out in consistency and quality of dogs (puppies) he advertises for sale. I think it would be fair to say "no day goes by without a post/ad from Bobbysaxy". And for us genuine dog lovers, it's a blessing to behold another spectacular pedigree post from my good friend - Bobby.
Like every human, he isn't perfect and probably has a flaw or two but what sets him apart the most is his resilient nature. He probably doesn't know me personally and we haven't met physically, however stemming from our few phone chats, I see an individual who has a bright a future ahead of him in this business.
So to the main point. Bobbysaxy.. I think it's time u expand ur footprint. By this I mean probably setting up ur own website e.g. www.bobbysaxy.com or bobbysaxykennels.com. BSK also has a nice ring to it just like LIB - lindaikejiblog.
Having a professional site doesn't limit u to only posting content on it.. Ur activities on Nairaland and other sites will persist, the icing on the cake is that u now have a personalized brandname/website which further puts credence to ur business.
Dear Bobbysaxy.. U've made the name, 2017 is ur time to go BIG.
Wow...we are seriously working on that at the momemt...tnx my bros...am feel glad about this comments...NO ONE IS PERFECT...I dont even know u..but I know u are my follower....GOD BLESS U REAL GOOD SIR

3 Likes

Re: Dear Bobbysaxy... You've Made The Name.. It's Time To Use It. by xana101: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2016
Yeah. Bobby u have truly tried for urself. I bought a Co from u early this month and she's doing very fine. I don't check NL pet without checking bobbysaxxy dogs and all I've seen so far are good qualities. That's why I transferred d money to u without fear and u delivered my dog d next day to Lagos for me. U need to do more come 2017. Try dash someone dog come 2017 grin
Re: Dear Bobbysaxy... You've Made The Name.. It's Time To Use It. by bobbysaxy: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2016
xana101:
Yeah. Bobby u have truly tried for urself. I bought a Co from u early this month and she's doing very fine. I don't check NL pet without checking bobbysaxxy dogs and all I've seen so far are good qualities. That's why I transferred d money to u without fear and u delivered my dog d next day to Lagos for me. U need to do more come 2017. Try dash someone dog come 2017 grin
yea NASO...better client...sent cash recieved d same dog under 24hrs....satisfied if the quality he got...and everybody is happy....u are type of client every breeders prays for...I will love to even sell more to u...and wen the time to dash comes am sure u will get sometin from bobbysaxy's kennel

1 Like

Re: Dear Bobbysaxy... You've Made The Name.. It's Time To Use It. by theyongest: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Called Bobby one Sunday morning when I wanted to get my CO. We related fine but his price was just a little above my budget. We ended the conversation. I got my CO same day from another person for same price Bobby asked for and the quality is... Well, some have seen my boy.

So what made the difference? Marketing.

While Bobby was only able to give me "quality and the best around", the other person interviewed me to know what I really wanted and realizing his pup is in good hands, he proceeded to lecture me about his dog and bloodline, introduced me to each of the 6 pups and even recommended a pick for me..even without agreeing on a price yet. I was so at ease doing business with him because of the EXTRA he gave, it wasn't about selling alone, it was about ensuring the best for the client and the dog. It was easy to break my budget, it was even easier to pay after interacting with the pups.

Mr Bobby, I love your dogs and I've learnt a lot from you since I joined your whatsapp fan group, your products are great and I know how much you invest on your dogs, plus no time to have time for time wasters but... but if it would mean anything, (without wasting many words) kindly work on marketing. Op has shown you where to start.

God bless you sir. And keep up it the great work.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Bobbysaxy... You've Made The Name.. It's Time To Use It. by cybriz82(m): 11:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
bobbysaxy:
Wow...we are seriously working on that at the momemt...tnx my bros...am feel glad about this comments...NO ONE IS PERFECT...I dont even know u..but I know u are my follower....GOD BLESS U REAL GOOD SIR

notin God bless u real good sir....close eyes dash am 1 dog shikina....
Re: Dear Bobbysaxy... You've Made The Name.. It's Time To Use It. by castrol180(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Nice words...
Re: Dear Bobbysaxy... You've Made The Name.. It's Time To Use It. by bobbysaxy: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=castrol180 post=52211249]Nice words... [/quote bleSs

(1) (Reply)

Petlanders Post Pictures Of Your Mixed Dogs / Rescue/adoption Of Strayed Alsatian / Large Female Pittbull For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.