Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

An Open Letter Of Advice To Kaduna State Government - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Open Letter Of Advice To Kaduna State Government (872 Views)

66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna, Rob, Rape Women (Pics) / Robbers Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna From Abuja,Shoot One Dead(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter Of Advice To Kaduna State Government by personal59: 8:21am On Dec 23, 2016
AN OPEN LETTER OF ADVICE TO KADUNA STATE GOV'T TO SAVE LIVES OF INNOCENT NIGERIAN STUDENTS, I am one among of the Young Generation that Born and Bred in Southern kaduna, witnessed a lot of Southern kaduna Majority tribes Atrocities against Humanity,Therefore I promptly advice all Students parents that sent their sons and daughters to school in Kaduna state university kafanchan campus to withdraw their children from kadsu kafanchan campus or else one day, they won't hear or see even the dead bodies of their beloved children again,these southern kaduna Tribes a christains communities can unexpectedly stop your beloved daughters and sons en route to school and kill them by burning them alive,infact setting them ablaze with no mercy in the name of Protecting Christianity for their Tribalism and hatred to muslems, they had been killings muslems of various tribes,including NYSC coppers along that road, from kaduna Sabon tasha to kafanchan and other road that linked kaduna state to Jos Road,just because they are muslems, as a good merciful citizen of the state, I urge kaduna state Government to quickly move or relocate kafanchan KASU campuses to another safe and safer part of the state for the future safety of our beloved muslems hausa fulani brothers who secured admissions studying their....these southern kaduna Tribes must especially Kataf known as atyap,bajju,kaninkon, jaba,marwa,ikulu,kagoma,kagoro,kamantan,etc are very merciless in killing muslim even if he or she's from the area due to their excessive hatred to Islam and uncivilised attitudes and religious intolerance, let me give a typical example; some times ago these southern kaduna people recently after Godo godo Mayhem, have brutally killed some Police men in muftis along that deadly Road, they attacked so many kaduna state governors according to history such as ex-military Gov. Umar farouq, Tanko ayuba,Yakowa himself,Ramalan mukhtar yero,now el rufa'e's Official convoy, my readers even the governors of the state were not secured from their ill-mentality who else among the students could be,talkless of us, we the dwellers of the province? .......Kaduna state is big enough,kaduna is part of the North,but these southern kaduna Tribes,and their unpunished merciless leaders,were and still allowed killing people,.....what surprised me here Is that, they 've committed a lot of killing in various locations, but they don't want to be killed,upon all the merciless genocides carried out by them to Hausas and Fulanis muslems more than 10 times, they even wipe out so many muslems villages and towns in the area but media failed to tell the world Why , but to fool the world now they are shamelessly demonstrating saying Fulani are killing them, afterall they knew what they did to those Fulanis, they raped and murdered more than Thousands of Fulani in the passed,......southern kaduna Tribes are the greatest cowardice that I ever see in my life, SKP killed 1000's of Hausa fulanis, but just for few people they lost in revenges now they are crying and shouting with fear calling government to intervene, Shameless peeps, what a cowardice communities these law breakers are?......share this message to all Northerners about the safety of their children sent studying in Kafanchan KADUNA State university campus.....Pls to authority concerned,stay firm and change the location of the campus to a safer place, or else,till they write down an undertaken oaths to stop killing innocents in the area for their selfishness, creating lies and mischievous conspiracies creating chaos and confusion to far away people that doesn't know them ,if they really need the campus there,let them take the punishment they deserves for any blockage of state Road or night attacks to any muslims community towns in the area or illegal murder of any living soul,.....I talked with due Respect appealing to Kaduna State governor to move the kafanchan campus of KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY to a safer place not Kafanchan anymore, so that our people can school there without any tension of being harm or attacked.....these SK people promised to wipe out kafanchan town,zango town,zonkwo town,kagoma kagoma town,ung rimi, matsirga town,manchok town,kagoro town etc. My dear readers sit down and browse to find out how many places left with muslems occupants in it among the towns I listed above Am saying nothing but a truth.....you will soon see them talking about it KASU campus cos that KASU campus is a target to make it for Christians only,creating fears to muslems students to avoid going there for studies

It is all known that most of the students admitted to that kafanchan campus from zone 1 and 2 most especially women find it more difficult to go out of fear of what might have happened but have to sacrifice their admissions and stay at home, can you see their secret plans coming out....why State and federal Government should keep quiet on these terrorist that made killings of muslems part of their tradition but living peacefully in the other Northern part of the state un retaliated? ......KASU kafanchan Campus should be relocate to another safer area, their open hatred to muslems won't allow that campus to reign and exist effectively, they are Not after unity,progress and national development , they are MURDERERS ALL they need Is to spread lies to other Christians world that muslims are killing them to get financial assistance via innocents shaded blood (they have started these since 1987 kafanchan,1991 & 1992 Zango crisis, 1999 kafanchan on emirate, zonkwa 2011, kachia 2012, Godo godo 2014, they wanted to re enter kafanchan in d name of demonstration but soldiers stopped them, with high ranking Hypocritical Governmental members at the top behind them,they seems fearless to the Law!!!! To me they are terrorist,but calling peaceful people around them a terrorist ! .....Pls look at this advice , with heart and merciful thoughts to save our future generations national builders, they want to make the kafanchan KASU Campus theirs to be for only Christians in disguise!!! Thanks ur son of the soil Muktar umzee
Re: An Open Letter Of Advice To Kaduna State Government by personal59: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2016
please don't comment if you don't live in Kaduna
Re: An Open Letter Of Advice To Kaduna State Government by kally32(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2016
You are an unmitigated religious bigot who is blowing issues out of proportion to win public sympathy and incite government against the SK indigenes. You seem to be oblivious of the gruesome killings by the fulani herdsmen in the said areas without any tangible intervention by the government. Treat the cause and the symptoms will be gone. Any attack by christians is always in the form of reprisal. Tell your kins to stop killing innocent christians of Southern Kaduna. Besides you are making your opinion sound as though it were a fact.
Re: An Open Letter Of Advice To Kaduna State Government by Orjioorji(f): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
@Op you are a lair may evil befail your generation bastard, I base in Jere under kagarko local government and nothing of such has ever happen, you are not comfortable staying among christians dominated southern Kaduna because of your evil mind. Dan banza.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter Of Advice To Kaduna State Government by personal59: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Orjioorji:
@Op you are a lair may evil befail your generation bastard, I base in Jere under kagarko local government and nothing of such has ever happen, you are not comfortable staying among christians dominated southern Kaduna because of your evil mind. Dan banza.
evil will not befall my generation nor yours but don't always be bitter my dear because bitterness destroy the future

you should speak base on what you know and you don't pass message with insult and negative word

I would have reply you more on what I know but it will not speak well of me if am to engage you with constructive argument because your first impression shows who you are.

won't judge you base on your religion because I have xtian friends who behave sensibly and are well cultured from home with full home training and they respect people even with different opinion

so please brother take care of your intention before you speak, act etc

speak only when you have something good to say or always keep mute

don't expect my reply again

once again may evil never befall our generation aameen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter Of Advice To Kaduna State Government by othman11(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
personal59:
AN OPEN LETTER OF ADVICE TO KADUNA STATE GOV'T TO SAVE LIVES OF INNOCENT NIGERIAN STUDENTS, I am one among of the Young Generation that Born and Bred in Southern kaduna, witnessed a lot of Southern kaduna Majority tribes Atrocities against Humanity,Therefore I promptly advice all Students parents that sent their sons and daughters to school in Kaduna state university kafanchan campus to withdraw their children from kadsu kafanchan campus or else one day, they won't hear or see even the dead bodies of their beloved children again,these southern kaduna Tribes a christains communities can unexpectedly stop your beloved daughters and sons en route to school and kill them by burning them alive,infact setting them ablaze with no mercy in the name of Protecting Christianity for their Tribalism and hatred to muslems, they had been killings muslems of various tribes,including NYSC coppers along that road, from kaduna Sabon tasha to kafanchan and other road that linked kaduna state to Jos Road,just because they are muslems, as a good merciful citizen of the state, I urge kaduna state Government to quickly move or relocate kafanchan KASU campuses to another safe and safer part of the state for the future safety of our beloved muslems hausa fulani brothers who secured admissions studying their....these southern kaduna Tribes must especially Kataf known as atyap,bajju,kaninkon, jaba,marwa,ikulu,kagoma,kagoro,kamantan,etc are very merciless in killing muslim even if he or she's from the area due to their excessive hatred to Islam and uncivilised attitudes and religious intolerance, let me give a typical example; some times ago these southern kaduna people recently after Godo godo Mayhem, have brutally killed some Police men in muftis along that deadly Road, they attacked so many kaduna state governors according to history such as ex-military Gov. Umar farouq, Tanko ayuba,Yakowa himself,Ramalan mukhtar yero,now el rufa'e's Official convoy, my readers even the governors of the state were not secured from their ill-mentality who else among the students could be,talkless of us, we the dwellers of the province? .......Kaduna state is big enough,kaduna is part of the North,but these southern kaduna Tribes,and their unpunished merciless leaders,were and still allowed killing people,.....what surprised me here Is that, they 've committed a lot of killing in various locations, but they don't want to be killed,upon all the merciless genocides carried out by them to Hausas and Fulanis muslems more than 10 times, they even wipe out so many muslems villages and towns in the area but media failed to tell the world Why , but to fool the world now they are shamelessly demonstrating saying Fulani are killing them, afterall they knew what they did to those Fulanis, they raped and murdered more than Thousands of Fulani in the passed,......southern kaduna Tribes are the greatest cowardice that I ever see in my life, SKP killed 1000's of Hausa fulanis, but just for few people they lost in revenges now they are crying and shouting with fear calling government to intervene, Shameless peeps, what a cowardice communities these law breakers are?......share this message to all Northerners about the safety of their children sent studying in Kafanchan KADUNA State university campus.....Pls to authority concerned,stay firm and change the location of the campus to a safer place, or else,till they write down an undertaken oaths to stop killing innocents in the area for their selfishness, creating lies and mischievous conspiracies creating chaos and confusion to far away people that doesn't know them ,if they really need the campus there,let them take the punishment they deserves for any blockage of state Road or night attacks to any muslims community towns in the area or illegal murder of any living soul,.....I talked with due Respect appealing to Kaduna State governor to move the kafanchan campus of KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY to a safer place not Kafanchan anymore, so that our people can school there without any tension of being harm or attacked.....these SK people promised to wipe out kafanchan town,zango town,zonkwo town,kagoma kagoma town,ung rimi, matsirga town,manchok town,kagoro town etc. My dear readers sit down and browse to find out how many places left with muslems occupants in it among the towns I listed above Am saying nothing but a truth.....you will soon see them talking about it KASU campus cos that KASU campus is a target to make it for Christians only,creating fears to muslems students to avoid going there for studies

It is all known that most of the students admitted to that kafanchan campus from zone 1 and 2 most especially women find it more difficult to go out of fear of what might have happened but have to sacrifice their admissions and stay at home, can you see their secret plans coming out....why State and federal Government should keep quiet on these terrorist that made killings of muslems part of their tradition but living peacefully in the other Northern part of the state un retaliated? ......KASU kafanchan Campus should be relocate to another safer area, their open hatred to muslems won't allow that campus to reign and exist effectively, they are Not after unity,progress and national development , they are MURDERERS ALL they need Is to spread lies to other Christians world that muslims are killing them to get financial assistance via innocents shaded blood (they have started these since 1987 kafanchan,1991 & 1992 Zango crisis, 1999 kafanchan on emirate, zonkwa 2011, kachia 2012, Godo godo 2014, they wanted to re enter kafanchan in d name of demonstration but soldiers stopped them, with high ranking Hypocritical Governmental members at the top behind them,they seems fearless to the Law!!!! To me they are terrorist,but calling peaceful people around them a terrorist ! .....Pls look at this advice , with heart and merciful thoughts to save our future generations national builders, they want to make the kafanchan KASU Campus theirs to be for only Christians in disguise!!! Thanks ur son of the soil Muktar umzee
Is the situation there ok Now... am thinking of studying there

(1) (Reply)

Hausas Attack Villages In Akwa Ibom Over Stolen Generator (Graphic Photos) / Why I Killed My Girlfriend, Had Sex With Her Corpse – accused / This White Man Claims A Nigerian Stole His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.