Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Central Bank Not Disbursing Money To Banks Across The Country - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Central Bank Not Disbursing Money To Banks Across The Country (691 Views)

NIRSAL Explains Why It Is Not Disbursing N50 Billion CBN Loan / Business USA And Personal UK Paypals Available (withdraw To Bank Not Card) / Rising Influence Of Fintech Big Threat To Banks, Says Emefiele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Central Bank Not Disbursing Money To Banks Across The Country by cana882(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2016
Dear nairalanders.. I've been at the ATM since 6am at port-harcourt but none is paying yet every ATM stand is crowded.
Bankers explained that Central Bank has refused releasing money to banks and this is not restricted to port-harcourt alone, but the country at large.
So nairalanders, what is the situation of withdrawal using ATM machine in your area?
This hardship increases on daily basis. God save us all.

Re: Central Bank Not Disbursing Money To Banks Across The Country by airminem(f): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2016
ATM...... all time madness
Re: Central Bank Not Disbursing Money To Banks Across The Country by three: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmm... There IS a problem
Re: Central Bank Not Disbursing Money To Banks Across The Country by cana882(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2016
Really big problem o.. The crowd keeps increasing
Re: Central Bank Not Disbursing Money To Banks Across The Country by nke001: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2016
They are on freeze mode!

All thanks to mmm nigeria for giving them cue.
Re: Central Bank Not Disbursing Money To Banks Across The Country by nke001: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Out of 10 atm of different banks i visited this morning in a capita city, only one was able to dispense cash.

What has buhari done with 2016 budget that he got the gut to present 2017 budget?
Re: Central Bank Not Disbursing Money To Banks Across The Country by kulrunsman79(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
I saw same since yesterday night. Said chanji

(1) (Reply)

Make Easy Money Online / UBA Is Now My Best Bank Than Gtbank / Start A Business With N49500 And Make Up To N100,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.