Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Most Important Electricity Needs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Important Electricity Needs (228 Views)

OAU To Generate Own Electricity And Offer Aeronautic Engineering As A Course / 4 Most Important Documents You Need For Admission This Year / UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Important Electricity Needs by kubisense: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2016
I realise that I have joined the group of people that spend so much time complaining about inadequate electricity supply.

While leaving the campus in the evening, a local radio broadcaster asked me, "How will you use electricity if you got only 2hours of it daily at night?"

My Answer:
1. I will charge my phone, laptop, and reading lamp.
2. I will also switch on some light bulb and probably watch some tv program before the 2hours elapsed.

If it was you, what will be your response? shocked cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Between GMAT And GRE, Which Is Easier To Pass? / .net Online Training And Job Assistance / Aau Sug Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.