Stats: 3,166,399 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? (956 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / This Tiny Tape Can Store 330 Terabyte Of Data / Shoking! I Want A Samsung S7 Edge Or Else I Will Die (2) (3) (4)

Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by aalangel(f): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2016
Please is there anywhere else I can store my music apart from memory card? My songs are just heavy and plenty. Thanks.
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by checkolatunji: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2016
aalangel:
Please is there anywhere else I can store my music apart from memory card? My songs are just heavy and plenty. Thanks.

Yes.

Dropbox

Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by CplusJason: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2016
Store it in a deep freezer.

Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by aalangel(f): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2016
CplusJason:
Store it in a deep freezer.

You don't know when someone is serious, right?
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by aalangel(f): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2016
checkolatunji:

Yes.

Dropbox

Thanks, can I still play from Dropbox?
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by CplusJason: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2016
aalangel:

You don't know when someone is serious, right?
My Apologise madam.

Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by aalangel(f): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
CplusJason:
My Apologise madam.

Accepted.
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by CplusJason: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
aalangel:

Accepted.
Enjoy!!!

Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by Rayfield: 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
aalangel:
... Dropbox is very cool. You can also get an External Hardisk/Drive. It's very good and important for important Documents and Files.
Hope this help.
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by aalangel(f): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Rayfield:

... Dropbox is very cool. You can also get an External Hardisk/Drive. It's very good and important for important Documents and Files.
Hope this help.

Thanks. Can I continue playing the songs from my phone with or without internet? That's if I decide to use Dropbox.
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by checkolatunji: 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
aalangel:

Thanks, can I still play from Dropbox?

You can only download back the file you had earlier saved.

Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by aalangel(f): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
checkolatunji:

You can only download back the file you had earlier saved.

Oh OK. Thanks a lot.
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by Rayfield: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
aalangel:

Thanks. Can I continue playing the songs from my phone with or without internet? That's if I decide to use Dropbox.
No. Your Songs can only be saved on Dropbox for redownload when the need arise. It's just like a Save!

Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by aalangel(f): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
Rayfield:

No. Your Songs can only be saved on Dropbox for redownload when the need arise. It's just like a Save!

Alright. Thanks a lot.
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by oluwadaemilola: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Try storing it in the clouds A cloud is like an external storage space online Like opera cloud Uc cloud and even Clouds
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by aalangel(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
Try storing it in the clouds
A cloud is like an external storage space online
Like opera cloud Uc cloud and even Clouds

Thanks. I'll check for that.
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by aalangel(f): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
Try storing it in the clouds
A cloud is like an external storage space online
Like opera cloud Uc cloud and even Clouds

Using Google cloud. Better. Thanks again.
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by jayauthentic(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
In the long run its more profitable to get phones with large internal storage (32GB and up) as opposed to cloud storage especially in Nigeria where data subscription costs aren't friendly.
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by aalangel(f): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
jayauthentic:
In the long run its more profitable to get phones with large internal storage (32GB and up) as opposed to cloud storage especially in Nigeria where data subscription costs aren't friendly.

Hmmm...abi?
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by donshady(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Your brain.
Re: Is There Anywhere Else I Can Store My Music Apart From Memory Card? by aalangel(f): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2016
donshady:
Your brain.

How many songs have you scored and stored in your brain?? Do you have any idea what music is? Or you think I'm talking about wizkid and David's songs?? How many jazz pieces, classicals or choir songs do'you have in your brain?

Make sure you answer me.

Check This Out And Yes, It’s A KFC Phone / Innjoo Fire 4 Now Available In Kenya And Middle East / How To Find , Lock Or Erase A Stolen Android