Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son (25001 Views)

White Woman Marries Black Man And Adopt His 7 Kids After His Black Wife Left Him / Jude Okoye Steps Out With His Wife, Shares Family Photos / Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by exlinkleads(f): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Is this what being a celebrity have degenerated to? This is getting worst day by day. Yomi Black's wife, Liz John Black shared a video of her breastfeeding her 14 month old son and thanked God for giving her the strength to be able to do so.

She wrote:

I want to thank God for a wonderful year, it's been very educating and enlightening. I thank God for the strength to breast-feed my baby for 14 months. I thank God for my family and my friends, my business and career. #Thankgod #BeGrateful #TheImportantThingsOfLife

People's reactions and video below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/omg-yomi-blacks-wife-shares-video-of.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique missyb3

3 Likes

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by dacovajnr: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2016
Abeg Where's the link to the Video I wan see fwesh Booby grin Smellymouth come and See Something you like

7 Likes

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by Sharon6(f): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2016
Yeye dey smell. I am currently nursing twins and I've never recorded them to post on social media.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

12 Likes

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by Philistine(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2016
What the hell is this? Ori Omu!!!

2 Likes

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by Nathdoug(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2016
So this 1 na news...mtcheeeww

1 Like

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by martineverest(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2016
foolishnessss

1 Like

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by Okundaye4(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmm, nawa o
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by legendte(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Click like if you came here to view booby.

#IamDisappointed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmm not bad,cute kid kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by kimacent(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Breast milk is good 4 men.
Those in support say HI
Those against say NIL
The "HI" have it.

14 Likes

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by AlexCk: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Wow,

Well, not surprised, if people display nudity & other awkward things, this doesn't surprise me,

cuz social networks seems to have taking people's brains.
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by lawrenzi(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2016
This woman should go and do this inside now
the baby is cute though...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by undarey(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2016
How is this a news...who should have breastfed the child if not her. Im not understanding
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by onims44(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2016
smh...
I just checked...
she has 17k followers yet there is 21k views to the post
How this country is still in recession is beyond me

1 Like

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by BarakOkenny(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2016
The baby no sharp, unlike my own ghetto baby wey dey tear bobby like pure-water nylon here.... Thank God its Friday, and i go rock am like my bithday oooo.. Its so exciting, everybody show your style... grin Ahbeg! Make Una just wish me happy birthday. sad

27 Likes

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by VickyRotex(f): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2016
Sharon6:
Yeye dey smell. I am currently nursing twins and I've never recorded them to point social media.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

Awwwwwnnnnnn. Iya beji! kiss kiss

Ibeji lemi na! smiley

Regards to them!

1 Like

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by steppins: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2016
See niple! E long like Turkey neck.
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2016
nawa ooo.
yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by Ehins22(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2016
grin
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by gradeA(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2016
martineverest:
foolishnessss
Arrant foolishness.
why share such a video. After you accuse guys of being perverts.

1 Like

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by Collins87: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2016
She saw that as important!
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by ladyF(f): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2016
Hian!!!

How this one take consign us now? Vaseline crew will like this sha...but what do I know... grin

It's LadyF again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by KellyKertz(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2016
watz d meaning of dhz

Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by HopeAlive14(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Chai!

Person enjoy wen im small o..

God bless you, my mama.

Fine baby
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by ksam(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2016
oh Lord! ! .Howmany times must i fall into temptation? i actually came to see ................ u all know what i mean
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by dacovajnr: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2016
BarakOkenny:
Ahbeg! Make Una just wish me happy birthday. sad
We Witch you Happy birthday grin
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by Ten12(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2016
dacovajnr:
Abeg Where's the link to the Video I wan see fwesh Booby grin Smellymouth come and See Something you like

After 14months of constant sucking and matching by father nd grown up son u still look forward to seeing fresh tin dia...habaaa oga
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by exlinkleads(f): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2016
dacovajnr:

ashawo, follow the link you go see am
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by Toks2008(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2016
kimacent:
Breast milk is good 4 men. Those in support say HI Those against say NIL The "HI" have it.
Se o gbadun?
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by dacovajnr: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2016
ladyF:
Hian!!!

How this one take consign us now? Vaseline crew will like this sha...but what do I know... grin

It's LadyF again grin grin grin
See your life grin grin Wetin you take your FTC prowess do..Recession Don hit you
Re: OMG - Yomi Black's Wife Shares Video Of Her Breastfeeding Her 14 Month Old Son by dacovajnr: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2016
Ten12:

After 14months of constant sucking and matching by father nd grown up son u still look forward to seeing fresh tin dia...habaaa oga
I guess you didn't see that one wella Oya have a glimpse and tell me it's still not fresh grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gideon Okeke And Chidera Traditional Wedding Photos / Nelson, Tuoyo, Jeff And His Sister Reunite (Photo) / Speed Darlington Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Killing Women And Kids In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.