Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,324 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Beauty Spell. . . . - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beauty Spell. . . . (1525 Views)

Poll: How Do You Find The Spell?

Yes, It works!: 33% (1 vote)
No, It Didn't Work: 0% (0 votes)
wow , I have Suceeded...!!: 0% (0 votes)
I Have Never Cast A Spell: 33% (1 vote)
Maybe i should give it a Try: 33% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Spell Out Your Favourite Designers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2009
[size=13pt]On a full moon, take a mirror and go outside (if you can't then open a window, make sure the moon is reflected on the mirror) take a piece of a picture (hair, lips, eyes, whatever you are interested in changing) place it on the mirror and concentrate on it and say. . .

"Moonshine, Starlight,
let the wind carry your light,
let your glow cover my body,
and let your shine cover every eye."

Say it 3 times and concentrate on the part that you want to change, Then say. . . .

"Moonshine, Starlight,
shape and mold my body,
as a rose is granted beauty,
let me blossom in your light,
the light that brings me beauty,
and grant me beauty three times three"

Say it 3 times and when you are finished light a candle (pink) or incense. GoodLuck. . . .
[/size]
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Kunbee: 12:00am On Nov 18, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by puskin: 12:02am On Nov 18, 2009
Absolute CRAP. undecided undecided
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by kpokpobita: 12:05am On Nov 18, 2009
Oga`s you three mush.you bi real warri guy heave agbakara.
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:11am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]kpokpobita. . . I feel you my dear, atlast someone finally make up an appriciation of my generousity. . . wow!, i respect your nice words. grin[/size]
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by kpokpobita: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2009
Oga`s na wewe na,where u dey?
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:19am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Home drinking coffee and surfing the net. . . [/size]
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by countdown2: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga u be correct guy, at the same time you be " dead". grin
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt] grin Anyhow you like am. . . . But the case here is all about Beauty. [/size]
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by countdown2: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga i wan know if my chic na spirit girl, wetin i fit do? Cos i dey sure sey she nor be full human.
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]countdown2 I feel you but i need you to gist me more about your girl friend and the experiences so that i shall know where the issue is positioned. . . . how about her?[/size]
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by platinumnk(f): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ Ogaga- What do u say when u want ur boobs to be[i] smaller[/i] grin

do u concentrate on what changes u want to be made or what?
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]For you boobs to be smaller you need do every morning and evening Runing for atleast several months, but i recommend you appriciate "touch your Toes" position whenever you're on it. . . wink.
[/size]
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by platinumnk(f): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^I need boob reduction now!! sad

awwww, the beauty spell wont do it

Cant I take a picture of my boobs and put it on the mirror and wish for a smaller cup tongue

So what is the beauty spell for
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]First let me tell you that if you are not interested in making Magic and the Occult a way of life. . . . then you should not "Dabble" or mess with any of this information my dear. U see,one must Master several things before ever attempting to do Spells! One should learn how the Universe works and know thyself physically and spiritually. One should study any and all "Occult books" you can get your hands on and study all aspects of the Occult. This means that you should also study different religions and keep and open mind. . . . . for truly all religions are tied together. . . . and do not worry over who is right and who is wrong. The more knowledge you take in. . . . the smarter and more powerful you will become. . . . for the brain will grow new cells as we become more intelligent. Remember this. . . . . never stop learning, no matter how much you know.[/size]
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by coolier(f): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
Another one!
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by countdown2: 12:14am On Nov 19, 2009
ogaga, make we chat nah, dejieyo@yahoo.com, add me brof.
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:46am On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Ok,Let me see. . . [/size]
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by mamagee3(f): 2:06am On Nov 19, 2009
:p
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]First let me tell you that if you are not interested in making Magic and the Occult a way of life. . . . . then you should not "Dabble" or mess with any of this information.

One must Master several things before ever attempting to do Spells! One should learn how the Universe works and know thyself physically and spiritually. One should study any and all "Occult books" you can get your hands on and study all aspects of the Occult. This means that you should also study different religions and keep and open mind. . . . . for truly all religions are tied together. . . . . . and do not worry over who is right and who is wrong. The more knowledge you take in. . . . . . the smarter and more powerful you will become. . . . . . for the brain will grow new cells as we become more intelligent. Remember this. . . . . . never stop learning, no matter how much you know.
[/size]
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by babyx(f): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2009
@Ogaga, mind if i ask whats goin on in this THREAD?, wetin una dey do with Spell?
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by nellaluv(f): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2009
Weirdo!!
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by eonaiviv: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2009
hw bout boob increment
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]First let me tell you that if you are not interested in making Magic and the Occult a way of life. . . . . then you should not "Dabble" or mess with any of this information.

One must Master several things before ever attempting to do Spells! One should learn how the Universe works and know thyself physically and spiritually. One should study any and all "Occult books" you can get your hands on and study all aspects of the Occult. This means that you should also study different religions and keep and open mind. . . . . for truly all religions are tied together. . . . . and do not worry over who is right and who is wrong. The more knowledge you take in. . . . . the smarter and more powerful you will become. . . . . for the brain will grow new cells as we become more intelligent. Remember this. . . . . never stop learning, no matter how much you know.
[/size]
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by spikedcylinder: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2009
Is there any incantation that will give me plenty money? grin grin grin
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2009
the guy might be monitoring people's computers with these senseless threads.

Jesus have mercy.
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by nellaluv(f): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
Virgin Mary help us.
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2010
[size=13pt]Oh yeah my dear. . . there are Incantations that give plenty money , i should have recommend you to one of my money ritual's spell casting . wink
[/size]

spikedcylinder:

Is there any incantation that will give me plenty money? grin grin grin
Re: Beauty Spell. . . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2010
[size=13pt]Buhahahah. . . . you make me laugh , i have already disvirgined mary and even last night i bleep her so hard that she shouted the blood of Jesus !!! , save me your mother-- Ogaga my love wanna kill me in bed. . . . grin grin wink [/size]

nellaluv:

Virgin Mary help us.

(1) (Reply)

"Little Red Dress" Competition Winner Is Angela Ogeyemhe From Edo State, Nigeria / Iyanya Covers New Edition Of Ella Fashion Magazine. / C-strings: Strings With No Wings.. Now Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.