Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,241 members, 7,833,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today (1653 Views)

Singer Kcee Show Off His Family For The First Time, Celebrates His Birthday / Rio Ferdinand In Ikeja Today / Singer Kcee Prays For Tekno Over His Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by HorLa00(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
I was on my way from somewhere and I had to pass through the Computer Village when I saw this, so I just took some few pics and moved on.

KCEE, Limpopo Crooner is sharing Shoes and some plates filled with Rice and chicken to people. He and a guy (probably his Manager) are personally handling the distribution..

Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by DEXTROVERT: 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
U
Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by HorLa00(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
more pictures

Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by casttlebarbz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
limpopo on the mainland...
Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by Airforce1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
I only saw photo of Kcee hanging onto a bus like he wants to jump-off.

God bless you Kcee for this kind gesture.

may God reward you abundantly come 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by smartanthony5: 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
good of him
Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by Seened: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nice one from Kcee.

Meanwhile new memes are born on Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by Preca(f): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good thing
Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good. But everything don't have to be broadcasted for the public to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
rokiatu:
Good. But everything don't have to be broadcasted for the public to know.

NP; mr eazi - hollup.
Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by angelTI(f): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nice one Kcee baba.

More money spinning music in 2017
Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nice buh

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by KellyKertz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Zceesneh:
Nice buh
Ohk thank you!! shebi dz way Right??

1 Like

Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
KellyKertz:

Ohk thank you!! shebi dz way Right??
u know thunder wey go fire u just dey do pressup for lokoja

Re: Singer Kcee Sharing Shoes And Food In Ikeja Today by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kcee.. . A job well done

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Shares Hot Bathroom Photo / Checkout This Lovely Photo Of Davido's Family, The Adelekes / Chika Ike Flaunts Her Abs In Crop Top As She Steps Out For A Meeting In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.