Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,654 members, 7,854,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash (36231 Views)

Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by nonjebose(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Emotional. Thank God for His mercy
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by systemz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
castrokins:
Special And Emotional Moment There. God Is Great!
Mek i hear joor.
Only one out of 20 person..
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
God is Good very tragic crash but a miracle he survived
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by paidangel: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
haibe:

If he enters a plane in the next 10 years, then he is very brave
But he was on a plane from Colombia to Brazil for the match.
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by paidangel: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
Exponental:
Has he said anything about how he survived?
being alive is still not ok for u. U want him to tell how he survived. Do u know the traumatic feeling he Will be getting anytime he tries to remember what happened.
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
SergeyMavrodi:
You people brain have been conditioned.. Why didn't he save others even if the plane gon crash? maybe they're sinners and he's the only saint.

how you dey Bros nawa

I learnt not to question God as early as September 1995 I was 6 years old then on the vacation of a lifetime I lost my gradmum who disciplined me and taught me the love I share today.

Nobody knows their appointed time but for some there's another chance an unfulfilled mission.

It's not conditioning it's Faith I have had close calls close shaves brutal assaults that for some might be the end but above all God still saves

He is a Child of God
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by IamPopular(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Those times when all you do is give thanks to God... Some unbelievers will come online and claim it is the work of nature and the prowess of the doctors... #AilaimorePeople
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by muderkid(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
na only home games ds guy go dey play, an away match is a no no for him
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by chibuzorAbia: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
solasoulmusic:

how you dey Bros nawa

I learnt not to question God as early as September 1995 I was 6 years old then on the vacation of a lifetime I lost my gradmum who disciplined me and taught me the love I share today.

Nobody knows their appointed time but for some there's another chance an unfulfilled mission.

It's not conditioning it's Faith I have had close calls close shaves brutal assaults that for some might be the end but above all God still saves

He is a Child of God

Let's hope you are not yet 40.
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by chibuzorAbia: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
IamPopular:
Those times when all you do is give thanks to God... Some unbelievers will come online and claim it is the work of nature and the prowess of the doctors... #AilaimorePeople

Sh*t the f*ck up. What about those who died? Superstitious nonentities.
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Let's hope you are not yet 40.

I am not...not even 30 yet
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by IamPopular(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Sh*t the f*ck up. What about those who died? Superstitious nonentities.
guy I taya for u ooo... My believe my property and my life, ur fake believe your property and ur life... So ion give a middle finger
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by Kingpee2(m): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2016
I swear, after surviving a plane crash, i wonder the other kinda death that wants to kill this dude, plane crash is one pain no one would ever want to go through, I go too form for devil if na me sha... AFTER, SOME CRAZY gays WILL SAY THERE IS NO GOD, ABEG ASK YOUR SELF IF YOU CREATED YOURSELF, ABI NO BE CREATOR CREATE THE CREATED?
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by Nkamenyin(m): 5:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Goodluck To Him... Save God In Abondance
Re: Alan Ruschel Back To The Football Pitch After Surviving Plane Crash by preciouschizor(f): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
God is Great!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rolando Mandragora Banned For Referring To God As A 'Dog' / Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.