Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

HTML Course: Study Overview Of How To Use HTML To Build Web Pages - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / HTML Course: Study Overview Of How To Use HTML To Build Web Pages (1073 Views)

Can I Use HTML To Build Website? / Learn How To Build Web Apps From Scratch Html5 Css3 Javascript(es6) Nodejs Or Go / I Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Build Web Applications That Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HTML Course: Study Overview Of How To Use HTML To Build Web Pages by myfidelityblog(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
What is HTML: HTML is an acronym for Hypertext Markup Language which is a markup Language for creating web pages and web applications.

STUDY OVERVIEW
In this HTML course you will learn

• Brief history of HTML, writing HTML and summary of HTML syntax.
• All you need to know about the Basic HTML Page Structure.
• All you need to know about HTML hyperlinks and images.
• All you need to know about HTML List and Tables.
• All you need to know about HTML Forms.
• All you need to know about HTML colors.
• All you need to know about HTML class,ID, and div and span tag in HTML languages.

In this HTML course I'll demonstrate how to build web pages using HTML language. I'll practically illustrate the use of HTML syntax codes to build web pages with pictorial view.
This course consist of topics (each topic has it sessions) that will elaborate more on HTML syntax codings.

To get started with this course (tutorial) click the link you see below
http://myfidelityblog..com/2016/12/html-course-brief-history-of-html.html

If you have questions to ask concerning this course, drop your questions using the comment box

Source: http://www.myfidelityblog..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Custom Wp Theme Needed / Heavy JS Powered Sites- What's Your Stake On It? / Customized Mobile App That Controls A Solar Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.