Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today (37282 Views)

Naijagistlive Update: Police Declare Matharoo Sisters Wanted, Surety Imprisoned / Photos Of Undertakings Signed By Naijagistlive Sisters, Remanded In Prison / Babatunde Oyebode, Naijagistlive's Owner Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by Iruobean(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Next commenter please drop your comment pls.
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by Memphis357(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Na these girls wey dey use dia yellow toto worry our Yeye billionaires for here so?
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by wi5dom(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
funny.....then my mama use to tell me to mind my business. i hope i am still minding the business #winks
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by MrMcJay(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
These girls na high class oloshos na.
Do they pay tax at all? As expatriates that they are.
One of the was dragging Caroline Danjuma's husband with her then.

*They said Otedola is Tiwa's sugar daddy.
*His wife has fought Tiwa on the issue.
*DJ Cuppy used to be Dangote's sugar girl.

Those girls are high, that's if they're behind that tea spilling blog though.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by sandrahnaub(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Eeeyama!!! see one of the girl feet....her toe be looking like fingers
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by Cunninlinguist: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
dapsonlou:

They are just basic looking India girls.
So they left their country and came to Naija to scam. Serves them right angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by soulfood(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
this news has no details....how did they cyberbully the otedolas? OP please let us have more details in your post. Who are the rich they have extorted money from? What do you men by part owners? i tire for naija reporting style biko.

1 Like

Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by wi5dom(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
funny.....then my mama use to tell me to mind my business. i hope i am still minding the business #winks
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by Elmojiid(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
thank GOD dey are not afonja.
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by haibe(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
passyhansome:
Is that bleaching, or natural colour?
natural
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Omo those babes fine o
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by ultimate73(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
what man can do.......... hmmm
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by Tobium1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
A mansion in banana island gone sour cheesy
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by Afritop(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
They don't look nigerian
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Did Otedola fvck these girls or not? grin
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
These girls don't write that well.. The owner of that blog is an Evil Genius! Even Linda Ikeji or Stella don't meet up to the owner when it comes to writing...Well,well...it is getting interesting...

1 Like

Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by Awoofawo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool coolthose babe fine ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awon Ogas warders ti hammer!
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by aalangel(f): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
When foreigners want to tell our own stories...
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by Lolamida(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
An innocent guy was initially accused for the crime. Linda ikeji also claimed that she has a video of the guy's confession which has turned out to be false. The guy was just a web designer. He has sued Linda for posting wrong story about him. During investigation, the police found out that the poor boy was innocent and was released after 3months.
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by Shaw007(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
congratulations, you just gave the site more traffic.

And these girls don't look like they are in trouble to me
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by justjify(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmm... Na people pvssy be that oh...
They go rot in jail this Christmas...
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by wazobiang: 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Naija na wa o. People yabbing and accusing this fine ladies for being bloggers or what? Fine woman do ashawo, wahala; fine woman do blogging, thief. Wetin fine woman go do again?
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by MrOdyssey(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Otedolla u for get real mind to jail these kind fine girls oh!.

Abeg forgive anf forget. our male warders will surely have a filled day if these girls are jailed. choi. make me sef go apply for warder job.
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by MrOdyssey(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
shocked See fines girls eeh. abeg wen dem go begin sell prison warders recruitment form?. those guys dey enjoy die.
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by TRAVEL101(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
swung into action for bloggers. yeye dey smell
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by CioAngels(f): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
lyterydim:
I dedicate this front page to my brothers and sisters traveling to their various town, every blood suckling demon on the Wey I rebuke it by the blood of jesus Christ you shall go and come back in peace!!!

In jesus name I pray
AMEN.
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by stainlex(m): 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Baudex is free motherfuckas!!!
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by obiezed: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Goldenheart:
Is it me or Nigerian banks are getting broke. sad
No be only you notice,I think CBN has instructed banks to restrict the amount of cash in the system this festive season to regulate excessive spending this period..nice one though.
Re: Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today by jospepper(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Her toes sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa / Filipino Police Kills Harrison 'Awilo' A Nigerian Man (Photos) / Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.