Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,809 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Did She Really Deserve It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did She Really Deserve It (528 Views)

Is she really a 70-year-old woman! She is looking like a 25-year-old girl / Biography Of Cee C And Who She Really Is - #bbnaija / Tonto Dikeh Shares 2007 Throwback Photos. Did She Change Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did She Really Deserve It by huthmanadam(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
''Yar iska ce'', ''Yar banza ce'', ''Allah ya shima ta albarka'', '' I'am not surprised, ai yar Kd ce''. These were the varios reactions that trailed the recently banned Kannywood Actress Rahama Sadau for appearing in the ''supposed compromising'' Classiq's music video

I actually heard about the incident before I saw the ''compromising'' music video. Honestly speaking, I was disappointed when I saw the actual video because it seems there was a lot of exaggeration of what she did and didn't do in the video.

First of all, I would like to point out that Rahama Sadau is an Adult and as as such is responsible for anything she does on her own. Even if she did sin, as many people did say she did, only her and her alone will bear the burden and carry her cross, so why all the fuss?

Comparing her ''supposed'' bad behavior in the music video with other actions such as hugging and kissing which big Actors like Ali Nuhu do is just a pointless argument. Ali Nuhu is a BOSS, He is literally untouchable and has been in the game for so long. Lets all face it, from the North to the South, infact the whole world as a whole, IT'S A MAN'S WORLD. One perfect example to prove it's a man's world is what happened during the recently concluded USA Elections.

Another point I would like to point out has to do with the fact that Rahama Sadau is from Kaduna, was born and brought up there. It's common knowledge here in the North, that Kaduna people are more socially inclined and hence, maybe another reason she got banned.

Personally, I think She didn't give much thought of how controversial the music video would turn out to be, considering the kind of environment she is in and as a Muslim she should have known better. But again who are we not to forgive, everday we sin one way or the other and we constantly ask God for forgivness, hoping and praying that we would be forgiven because NO ONE IS PERFECT.

EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE AND FORGIVENESS IS KEY.

Usman Adam
Arewakonnect..com

(1) (Reply)

Headies Rookie Of The Year Has Been Official Announced / Tonto Dikeh Apologizes To Mercy Johnson For Calling Baby Purity 'witch' In 2013 / Little Boy Dance's Like Fela In Skales New Song (pics & Vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.