Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,646 members, 7,837,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Adulthood Was A Scam - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adulthood Was A Scam (692 Views)

Marriage is a scam to men, it is not worth it / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Child Sexual Abuse And Psychological Wellbeing In Adulthood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adulthood Was A Scam by Obembem: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
When I was a kid, A child.. I was always asked to go and read, wanna watch movies? Play with ur friends? Dad would scream "My Friend Go and read ur books" wen you grow old like me you would have plenty time to do all those and you will get tired. # Sighs... I grew up and Realized, Somebody Lied.!! There are more books to read, Bills to Pay, A job to be done, Clients to convince, Contracts to execute that sometimes Leave one entirely Stressed out!!!! With Little or no time to Play with friends or watch Movies. Soon, there would be a wife to attend to, Children to cater for and Families, relatives, In- laws to please....I guess its all about family and its responsibilities # Adulthood was a Scam!!!!!!!! Somebody Lied!

5 Likes

Re: Adulthood Was A Scam by yomi007k(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin

Welcome to da world.lol

1 Like

Re: Adulthood Was A Scam by Obembem: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
yomi007k:

grin

Welcome to da world.lol

abi...reality coming to play
Re: Adulthood Was A Scam by Akposb(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
No rest man and things are only going to become not too easy. It is a known fact but a simple advice, take life as a daily affair.

2 Likes

Re: Adulthood Was A Scam by Obembem: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Akposb:

No rest man and things are only going to become not too easy. It is a known fact but a simple advice, take life as a daily affair.

will sure do

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do If This Happens To You In A Public Transport? / White Man And Son Recreates Childhood Photo (PICS) / Happy Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.