Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

This Is For The Ladies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is For The Ladies (613 Views)

Question For The Ladies... / This Question Goes To The Ladies, Honest Answers Needed / For The Ladies 18+ Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is For The Ladies by bobbybrown007: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Boy: Why do you keep depriving me of sex Girl: Am a virgin Boy: Don't worry I will only insert the head Girl: Pls just the head Then an old woman listening to their conversation shouted """" My pinkin that thing no get shoulder ooooo, if the head enter, the whole body go enter.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen "Naija Broda" The New Short Animated Series? / My Black Range Rover Jeep / Are You Ready? This Is Time For Impossible Impossicant. Lets Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.