Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Was Ask To Choose Between Mmm And Lautech Resumption - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Ask To Choose Between Mmm And Lautech Resumption (507 Views)

MMM And Nigeria; The Simple Truth IMO! / The Rise Of Trump, MMM, And The Lessons We All Can Learn / JUST REGISTERED IN MMM AND THE TEMPORARY MORATORIUM WELCOMES ME IN WHY?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Ask To Choose Between Mmm And Lautech Resumption by Laridman14: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Am with my brother discussing about lautech strike..... I have already invest part of my school fee in MMM which my brother already knew. My brother suddenly ask me this question

If I was to choose either LAUTECH should resume on January 12 or MMM should be back on January 12

which would I choose

I was like WHY LORD........ if I choose LAUTECH where would I get money to pay and if I choose MMM my mate that gain admission into other institution are already moving to another level..

Assuming you are in my condition, which will you choose
Re: I Was Ask To Choose Between Mmm And Lautech Resumption by Laridman14: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
tongue
Re: I Was Ask To Choose Between Mmm And Lautech Resumption by xyoung: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Laridman14:
Am with my brother discussing about lautech strike..... I have already invest part of my school fee in MMM which my brother already knew. My brother suddenly ask me this question

If I was to choose either LAUTECH should resume on January 12 or MMM should be back on January 12

which would I choose

I was like WHY LORD........ if I choose LAUTECH where would I get money to pay and if I choose MMM my mate that gain admission into other institution are already moving to another level..

Assuming you are in my condition, which will you choose
Bros choose MMM Abeg. Forget school, make money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Evil Men Invade Ikorodu, Killing For Ritual / What Has Been Ur Best Moment In 2016? / Bobrisky Blast A Guy Who Claims Bobrisky Is In Love With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.