Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,026 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) (43229 Views)

South Africa Frustrates Evacuation, Arrests Home-bound Nigerians At Airports / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / NBS: 1,331 Nigerians Die In Road Crashes In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by meggi4(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nnaabros:
But why are they treated that way? After all, they were not actually going to Lybia. They're just PASSING THROUGH
no passing through the fire this is coret
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by cybriz82(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
DDeliverer:
9ja tire 9jarians

na ur type full der....

1 Like

Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nnaabros:
But why are they treated that way? After all, they were not actually going to Lybia. They're just PASSING THROUGH
No country want illegal immigrants, do you know that there is an agreement between European countries and Libya to keep tabs on illegal immigrants using Libya as a conduit. Was it not last month the prime minster of Denmark suggested that illegal immigrants should be shot at sight.

1 Like

Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by adedehinbo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nigeria should declare war on Libya now if they won't release all the captives in Libyan prison
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by ChrisArs: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Horrible......but who is to be blamed.the government,the Europeans or we the the blacks
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by RaptorX: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Una never see something, are they the one that told you to destroy your country and started running all over the place to infest other people's land. They should have beaten you more, you are poor and decided to have 11 children and I am supposed to cry about this story. Something is definitely wrong with the black man.

3 Likes

Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by STUT(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by sunnysunny(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thanks for sharing this story... I will make a new song track from this...
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by adepa(f): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
How come african migrants suffer to get to europe but syrians,iraqs and afghans don't really suffer getting to europe. Is it not the same route they ply? I guess to some extent.

2 Likes

Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by Smartlife(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mehn not an easy journey...
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by theostarboy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
i have a question to ask please, whats the duty of nigerian immigration ? see NIGER people do pay 500 naira to cross border they even will come and start making trouble, other will come and we accept them in good faith even teach them some certain things but when we do as they act their immigration officers detain us like slave. please make una help nigeria grow
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by Coolgent(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
It serve as a lesson to them.
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by justwise(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
adepa:
How come african migrants suffer to get to europe but syrians,iraqs and afghans don't really suffer getting to europe. Is it not the same route they ply? I guess to some extent.

They are coming from war torn countries while many African migrants are economic migrants.

1 Like

Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by Urukpe: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
justwise:

They are coming from war torn countries while many African migrants are economic migrants.

wrong answer, please research further and give a better response
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by Urukpe: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
adepa:

most sensible question so far
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by justwise(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Urukpe:

wrong answer, please research further and give a better response

I guess i searched further before giving my answer.

Do you have the right answer?
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
adedehinbo:
Nigeria should declare war on Libya now if they won't release all the captives in Libyan prison
Naso them dey declare war. Let me tell you something bro, some of our Nigerian brothers are into illegal activities. Have got someone in Tripoli who told me that.

1 Like

Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by tojahh(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
If you've not even been this close, you'll open your mouth against these migrants. Yes I've been there, I went thru kano-Niger-Agadez-Duruku-Tripoli. It was a 2 months journey, stayed at Tripoli for 6months, was scammed of almost all my money by a Burger which the promise of crossing thru a vegetable ship (Balloon). After I lost all, couldn't cope as most of my guys went into begging and robbery to feed. I worked at a barber shop and earn 6$ everyday which was enough to feed and pay rent(we pay rent everyday).

I was not around when the house was bursted and everyone was taken to the prison facility in Sabha. Was my Kenyan friend that adviced me to leave Tripoli that night. He gave me 100$ and my boss gave me 100. I slept in the shop that night then the following day I worked at a car wash, raised some money for 2 days and I had to declare asylum and pledge to return to Nigeria my fathers land. They transported us in a land rover (16 persons) to port hay (east of Tripoli) we were handed over to police who facilitated our return.

My brother e no easy I tell you... Hell sef go hungry you pass. And yes am Edo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by uvalued(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Peacetemi:

Yeah Nigeria is bad, I agree
But everyday, new millionaires spring up
So better sit your ass down and find a way to make it.

I see some people complaining about the long post, some Nigerians can't read to save their lives undecided

thank God i read and i once again reduced the statistics ... if you dont want an african to know something hide it in a book in this case a long write up... they will never read...summary seekers indeed

2 Likes

Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by toothyGrin: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
tojahh:
If you've not even been this close, you'll open your mouth against these migrants. Yes I've been there, I went thru kano-Niger-Agadez-Duruku-Tripoli. It was a 2 months journey, stayed at Tripoli for 6months, was scammed of almost all my money by a Burger which the promise of crossing thru a vegetable ship (Balloon). After I lost all, couldn't cope as most of my guys went into begging and robbery to feed. I worked at a barber shop and earn 6$ everyday which was enough to feed and pay rent(we pay rent everyday).

I was not around when the house was bursted and everyone was taken to the prison facility on Sabha. Was my Kenyan friend that adviced me to leave Tripoli that night. He gave me 100$ and my boss gave me 100. I slept in the shop that night then the following day I worked at a car wash, raised some money for 2 days and I had to declare asylum and pledge to return to Nigeria my fathers land. They transported us in a land rover (16 persons) to port hay (east of Tripoli) we were handed over to police who facilitate our return.

wow! See what you escaped. I'm happy for you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by adedehinbo(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Naso them dey declare war. Let me tell you something bro, some of our Nigerian brothers are into illegal activities. Have got someone in Tripoli who told me that.
deporting them could be best okay,y exposing them to that terrible hardship
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by tojahh(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
toothyGrin:
wow! See what you escaped. I'm happy for you bro.

It can only be imagined. No be small thing bros. Thank God. I tell you, Naija is the only place without laws... Quote me anyday!!
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by Collins0609(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
It is well even in d well
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by adepa(f): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
justwise:

you and I know that africa are as well coming from war torn countries.. But yet it is difficult for them passing through.. Even your Nigeria is "war torn" or is boko haram just a civil crises?
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by adepa(f): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
tojahh:

I was not around when the house was bursted and everyone was taken to the prison facility in Sabha. Was my Kenyan friend that adviced me to leave Tripoli that night. He gave me 100$ and my boss gave me 100. I slept in the shop that night then the following day I worked at a car wash, raised some money for 2 days and I had to declare asylum and pledge to return to Nigeria my fathers land. They transported us in a land rover (16 persons) to port hay (east of Tripoli) we were handed over to police who facilitated our return.

please I need your response on this issue. When people go to libya, are there not ways for people to legalise their stay in libya. Maybe like studying in libya through some free education or cheaper fees by the govt. 2) getting a job and try to legalise it. Cause it seems from what you wrote, libya sounds nice to work and earn a little. Can you share more light?
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by justwise(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
adepa:
you and I know that africa are as well coming from war torn countries.. But yet it is difficult for them passing through.. Even your Nigeria is "war torn" or is boko haram just a civil crises?

Nigeria is not a war torn country, BH is largely contented in the north so many parts of Nigeria are peaceful, the same case with many other African countries.

You can't compare that to Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by tojahh(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2016
adepa:
please I need your response on this issue. When people go to libya, are there not ways for people to legalise their stay in libya. Maybe like studying in libya through some free education or cheaper fees by the govt. 2) getting a job and try to legalise it. Cause it seems from what you wrote, libya sounds nice to work and earn a little. Can you share more light?

I will shed lights on the best I know...

1. Libya does not recognize DUAL citizenry (I.e you cannot be a nigerian at the same time a libya citizen)

2. To be a citizen, you either be enlisted in the Army (Libyan) or be married to a Libya woman who hasn't travel out of the country for the paste 5years.

3. Nothing like studying in Libya and becoming a citizen. NO! Except you're from an ARAB Nation.

4. You must practice Islamic Religion else your citizenship will be revoke.

5. That's the best I know... Subject to objection.

But Libya is a nice place, only the factions of authorities undermine its relevance before the world. Life is fairly expensive because of its border with Italy/Spain.

1 Like

Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by adepa(f): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
tojahh:

I will shed lights on the best I know...

1. Libya does not recognize DUAL citizenry (I.e you cannot be a nigerian at the same time a libya citizen)

2. To be a citizen, you either be enlisted in the Army (Libyan) or be married to a Libya woman who hasn't travel out of the country for the paste 5years.

3. Nothing like studying in Libya and becoming a citizen. NO! Except you're from an ARAB Nation.

4. You must practice Islamic Religion else your citizenship will be revoke.

5. That's the best I know... Subject to objection.

But Libya is a nice place, only the factions of authorities undermine its relevance before the world. Life is fairly expensive because of its border with Italy/Spain.
thank you so much as I know this will be helpful to the community.
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by tojahh(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
adepa:
thank you so much as I know this will be helpful to the community.

Thanks

There wasn't time for anyone to be looking for Citizenry but all minds were set on purpose. And you've to be very careful the way you even look at people else they'll harass and victimize you. To win a little parts of them, be islamic, defend the Koran, speak of exploits of Islam in other Nations.
Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by cosade(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
adedehinbo:
deporting them could be best okay,y exposing them to that terrible hardship

It's not cheap to deport. The most important thing is for Nigerians to respect the laws of other countries. No one should enter any country illegally, as it would be almost impossible to legitimize one's stay as undocumented immigrant.

Someone earlier suggested that Nigeria should go to war with Libya because of this incident, this is a joke. It's almost impossible to justify going to war with any country because of "criminals".

1 Like

Re: Life In Libyan Cells Where Europe-bound Nigerians Die Like Chickens(picture) by adedehinbo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
cosade:

It's not cheap to deport. The most important thing is for Nigerians to respect the laws of other countries. No one should enter any country illegally, as it would be almost impossible to legitimize one's stay as undocumented immigrant.

Someone earlier suggested that Nigeria should go to war with Libya because of this incident, this is a joke. It's almost impossible to justify going to war with any country because of "criminals".
thanks for the enlightenment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Czech Republic Offers To Pay Nigerians, Others Money To Leave Country / Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) / Nnewi Auto Accident: 2 Students, 6 Others Die (Graphic Pix & video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.