Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! (728 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Historical Facts! Freewillism Existed For Centuries As A Heresy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by belovedsamex(m): 3:07am On Dec 24, 2016
People of God, I don't want us to talk about this with biased mind maybe because you are a female or because you flow with the Western World's "bastardization" of true religion. I want us to consider it with open mind. You can convince me otherwise, but I stand to posit that it is heresy to teach scripturally that men and women are equal before God.

I do not mean to subject women as slaves to men, No! Neither do I mean to say that women are inferior to me...kpakam! The reason I brought up this thread is because of this thing that someone posted in my WhatsApp group yesterday:

"A TWISTED VIEW OF MARRIAGE
People will see a man washing his clothes and instead of minding their business,they'll say "Ahh Oga Ejike,go and marry so you'll stop washing".
They'll see a man cooking and be like "Bro Ade,you need to get married so you can stop cooking".
A mother will look at his 35years old son who cannot wash his own boxers,boil water for tea or even make his own bed....a 35years old that cannot take his plates to the kitchen after eating and tell him "James,you need to settle down....get a woman to take care of you".
In different ways,the society subconsciously tell men that they don't marry women for any reason other than cleaning,cooking and childbearing.
I begin to wonder,does the average Nigerian man need a wife or a glorified maid?
Many women look 3times their age because of stress and exhaustion.
You sit down in front of the TV with your phone a d watch your wife work until she's about to pass out.
Men, who told you that it is wrong to wash your own plates?"

If you study the bible very well, you will realize that from. Genesis to Revelation, the Holy Scriptures always puts forth MEN before their WOMEN. For instance, when Jesus fed both 4 thousand and the 5 thousands, the number of people that were mentioned were only men, and the bible specifically says "besides women and children". Apostle Paul realizes this and advices that women should also "be quiet in the church and only be subject to their husbands".

I do not mean that women should not preach or have good positions in church. Here is where I'm going:

Before the advent of the western world's GENDER EQUQLITY sermon, the Jewish culture gave the world at large of how women are to live with their husbands in the home. From the Jewish culture, as understood from scriptures:

1. it was a woman's duty to ensure that food is available in the home in terms of preparing it,

2.it was her duty to give birth to children, nurture them until they are up to age

3. She is the manager of all domestic activities in the home and that is why any slave in the house that attends to domestic duties belong to the woman and not the man.
...And some other things.

But today, the madness of gender equality has made women give themselves position in the home that God never want them to occupy. Now women want their men to share their domestic responsibility by right (and not by act of willing help), some women demands the right to decide what happens and what does not happen at home. And so on....but why is this so: because of Sermon of GENDER equality.

Please women...do not be fooled by this sermon. Your role as a woman in your home is specifically given to you by your God who made you. Your husband can help you out in your duty, but it is NEVER your right to demand him to do it. You may be the minister of your state, but the duty God gave you in your home should always be your first priority. It does not matter even if you hire maids who attend to the domestic duties, just make sure it is done when the home needs it. Never abandon it and expect your husband to take charge because you have the government to serve. If you cannot accomplish your God-given task, how would you accomplish a more tedious task by humans? I have many things to say about this but let me stop here.

I fear that many women will have God to answer on the judgement day cos of this. If my pastor should preach Gender Equality in my church, I will leave that church same day. I believe that the Concept of Gender Equality is one of the Agenda Satan devised from the pit of hell to deceive many unsuspecting xtians. Thank you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by Nutase: 5:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Incoherent article. You started well and now deviated.

1 Like

Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by LordIsaac(m): 5:46am On Dec 24, 2016
They will fight you over this article...but no amount of contention can change a divine arrangement. My grandpa never knelt to propose, infact, his wife did all the kneeling, yet, they enjoyed over 40 years of marriage. Woe betides anyone who imports strange cultures into heavenly instructions and order!
Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by Omudia11: 5:59am On Dec 24, 2016
This is wrong

1 Like

Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by Heavenly102: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
So if a man decides to share responsibilities in the house is it a problem

1 Like

Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by parisbookaddict(f): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Terrible write up. The bible preaches equality. Even tho it makes it clear the man has his duties and the woman her duties.
There is no place the bible preaches inequality.

** BY THE WAY , its Christian and not xtian as u wrote.

1 Like

Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by advocate666: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
LordIsaac:
They will fight you over this article...but no amount of contention can change a divine arrangement. My grandpa never knelt to propose, infact, his wife did all the kneeling, yet, they enjoyed over 40 years of marriage. Woe betides anyone who imports strange cultures into heavenly instructions and order!

was your grandpa a xtian at birth?

2 Likes

Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by hopefulLandlord: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Terrible write up. The bible preaches equality. Even tho it makes it clear the man has his duties and the woman her duties.

there are lots of books that preach gender equality, the bible isn't one such book bro

unless you want to deceive yourself
Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by randomperson: 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Funny enough, was surfing the internet and saw a study that shows that Christian women in marriages are more likely to be abused by their Christian spouses than atheist women...
And please, gender inequality is not a recipe for a successful marriage. In fact, there is a study that shows that christian have higher rate of divorce than atheists

1 Like

Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by Edenoscar(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rubbish article. Smh

1 Like

Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wow such sexist diatribe.
Sometimes I'm just afraid at where we are headed to ad a nation, when we have people like this running around.
When developed countries are electing female leaders, some negro back home is telling us gender equality is a bad thing because his holy book said so.
Its so shameful that the only time both of Nigeria's prominent religions will agree as one, is when it concerns dragging us backwards, thats why the gender equality bill was rejected unanimously by both parties.

With the way women are treated in the Abrahamic religions, its surprising that most women aren't atheist.

1 Like

Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by jcross19: 3:45am On Dec 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:

na wah for we christian.
Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by jcross19: 3:46am On Dec 25, 2016
belovedsamex:
People of God, I don't want us to talk about this with biased mind maybe because you are a female or because you flow with the Western World's "bastardization" of true religion. I want us to consider it with open mind. You can convince me otherwise, but I stand to posit that it is heresy to teach scripturally that men and women are equal before God.

I do not mean to subject women as slaves to men, No! Neither do I mean to say that women are inferior to me...kpakam! The reason I brought up this thread is because of this thing that someone posted in my WhatsApp group yesterday:

If you study the bible very well, you will realize that from. Genesis to Revelation, the Holy Scriptures always puts forth MEN before their WOMEN. For instance, when Jesus fed both 4 thousand and the 5 thousands, the number of people that were mentioned were only men, and the bible specifically says "besides women and children". Apostle Paul realizes this and advices that women should also "be quiet in the church and only be subject to their husbands".

I do not mean that women should not preach or have good positions in church. Here is where I'm going:

Before the advent of the western world's GENDER EQUQLITY sermon, the Jewish culture gave the world at large of how women are to live with their husbands in the home. From the Jewish culture, as understood from scriptures:

1. it was a woman's duty to ensure that food is available in the home in terms of preparing it,

2.it was her duty to give birth to children, nurture them until they are up to age

3. She is the manager of all domestic activities in the home and that is why any slave in the house that attends to domestic duties belong to the woman and not the man.
...And some other things.

But today, the madness of gender equality has made women give themselves position in the home that God never want them to occupy. Now women want their men to share their domestic responsibility by right (and not by act of willing help), some women demands the right to decide what happens and what does not happen at home. And so on....but why is this so: because of Sermon of GENDER equality.

Please women...do not be fooled by this sermon. Your role as a woman in your home is specifically given to you by your God who made you. Your husband can help you out in your duty, but it is NEVER your right to demand him to do it. You may be the minister of your state, but the duty God gave you in your home should always be your first priority. It does not matter even if you hire maids who attend to the domestic duties, just make sure it is done when the home needs it. Never abandon it and expect your husband to take charge because you have the government to serve. If you cannot accomplish your God-given task, how would you accomplish a more tedious task by humans? I have many things to say about this but let me stop here.

I fear that many women will have God to answer on the judgement day cos of this. If my pastor should preach Gender Equality in my church, I will leave that church same day. I believe that the Concept of Gender Equality is one of the Agenda Satan devised from the pit of hell to deceive many unsuspecting xtians. Thank you...
jesus!!! Am still wondering where most christians left their sense of reason. Bible did not condemn slavery does it mean that slavery is good? So if bible did not teach gender equality means women are to be your slavery right? You think bible writers are perfect abi? They wrote those bible in accordance what was happening in their where women been treated like sex slaves and child bearer.
Re: Preaching GENDER EQUALITY In Church Is HERESY! by belovedsamex(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
jcross19:
jesus!!! Am still wondering where most christians left their sense of reason. Bible did not condemn slavery does it mean that slavery is good? So if bible did not teach gender equality means women are to be your slavery right? You think bible writers are perfect abi? They wrote those bible in accordance what was happening in their where women been treated like sex slaves and child bearer.

My dear...if you read my write up well you will understand I didn't imply any of such things you re saying. I made it point clear that I didn't mean that women are inferior to men.

Everyone of you that have condemned my article did so out of sentiment and not with a clear understanding of the point I clearly stated out in this write up. And here it is again:

The over all point of my write up is that When God created man as Male and Female and brought them together to form a Home, He appointed each one the responsibilities he/she ought to assume in the Home. He made man to be the head of every home, and the woman to be the Helper of the Man in that home. As the head of a Home, there are peculiar duties that a man is responsible for. And as the Helper in a Home, there are Responsibilities that are peculiar to the woman in the same Home. God made it so so that when things are going wrong in the home, He ll know who exactly to hold responsible for it. Now that's why when the Bible says : "A man who cannot provide for his own home is worse than an infidel" its because the duty of provision in the home is the responsibility of the man as the head. It does not mean that the woman cannot provide for the home. But this simply means that when the situation in the home becomes so critical that neither the man nor the woman could provide in the home, and the children have nothing to eat, then God holds the man himself responsible for such situation. It's his divine office and so he is accountable for it. In other words, in God's sight there is never anything in this world that will make that office to be transfered to the woman, even if she earns the highest salary.

Now if you understand this, associate it to the duty of the woman as the Helper in the home. From creation, Adam goes out to fetch the food for the home. Whatever he brings back, Eve prepares it and presents it for everyone to consume. In other words, it is the Divine duty of the woman to make ready that which the man provides...that's actually the Help being referred to, although not limited to this. It does not mean that the man or any other person cannot prepare the meal. But if the situation in the home becomes so critical that no one could prepare that which the man provided, God holds the woman responsible for that. In other words, in God's sight nothing in this world would make the office of food preparation to be transfered to the man, even if he is most adapted to it. It is the woman's divine duty and she must be accounted to it before God.

The problem with the Message of Gender Equality is that it nullified this Divine Division of Labor ordained by God, and erroneously tries to interwoven the duties of the man and the woman. This means that anyone in the home could be held responsible for any problem that arises from the Home. This makes the duo of the woman and the man oblivious of the fact that they re accountable unto God for the way they manage their very home. You see now that such doctrine of Gender equality rubs us of our God-consciousness in the Home. Such idea could only emanate from the pit of hell.

We could understand this clearly if we look at the Home in two perspectives:

1. The Home is not a mere social unit formed by traditions of men, but a spiritual circus formed by God Himself. His law is to guide everything done in it to a greater extent, and not men's ideologies.

2. The Home is like a business organization. In it, there are various departments and workers functioning in specific department. God is the C.E.O. The man is the Managing Director and the Woman is his assistant. Each one has his duty. The CEO (God) may not be there and so the assistant MD (the woman) may opt to handle the duties of the MD (the man). There is nothing wrong with this if it makes the work go well. But if anything goes wrong with the duty of the MD, the CEO will hold him alone responsible, and not his assistant. The same goes with the Assistant. So, there is never anything by law that will make the duties of the Assistant be transfered to that of the MD. Never. Such is the case in the Home.

If we are able to hold this concept, believe me, we will have a better home and have a better sense of appreciation for each other in the home.
. If any day the woman comes back and her husband serves her already made food at the dinning and let's her know that the children were properly taken care of, she would rather be filled with much gratitude cos someone has covered up for her, and then offers him much words of THANK YOU. She has the consciousness that what the man did was her duty, but he covered up for her. She'd better be more appreciative. Not that she'd assume "after all we re in this together so no big deal", just the impression that Gender Equality creates.
. Same goes for the man. Imagine the man doesn't have a job. He stays home until the woman comes back from work and drops money for food. Having this Divine Responsibility consciousness, he'd give her a big hug and a heartfelt thank you, knowing that she is risking her life to cover up for him in the home. That is a better sense of appreciation. The next day, as the woman goes to work, he would stay home and faithfully takes care of the children and the home generally (perform the role of the woman) with gladness in his heart because the woman is out there doing for him what he could not do for himself, and the whole family is happy.

This is just the implication of my write up people. The message of gender equality is not a godly one. It may seem to liberate women from being treated as slaves in the home (God did not make women slaves. The Assistant MD in an organization is NOT a slave to the MD), but that's just a camouflage. Those who invented it did it only to out-rule God's law and order in the home. The reason why women were being treated as slaves is because men did Not understand God's picture of the way a home should be run by the duo of man and wife together...and the problem could only be solved by painting a picture of God's word such as the one I portrayed here, and not by the so-called message of Gender Equality. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Moment Kenneth Copeland Laid Hands On This “ilorin Boy” / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/02/17 / Who Is Behind All These Human Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.