Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses (15925 Views)

Super Falcons Protest Unpaid Bonuses At WWC, Refuse To Leave Hotel In France / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / ‘I Wish I Could Play For Nigeria’ – Fatau Dauda (ghana Black Stars Keeper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by codemaniacs: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
grin na all these de make other race say Africans ugly.
Thank God I'm from Nigeria cheesy

you've come here again
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by folem: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
mostyg:
I think the pride of wearing the National Jersey representing your country is enough. One could imagine countess efforts these girls put in to get the National shirt without thinking about monetary gain.
We place too much emphasis on monetary rewards.
The same attitude we display after getting a job we did all sorts of thing to get. We latter become the boss of our boss, complaining about everything.
The prize money for 3rd place finish @ 2016 AWCON is $15,000. The players are demanding $25,000 for each of the 21 players ($315,000) and the technical staff will expect more than the players.
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by WiseFool2(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
And their president elect dey Imo state dey form Indomie Ambassador..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4647646_bn_jpg2ab855eac5cb9d287d891c3befa94c0e

Some African politicians are just useless..
Shebi na him be Mahama wey nor gree pay dem? Abi u give am moni take pay the gals. Oya dey run comot here now.

Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by Smellymouth: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
WiseFool2:

Shebi na him be Mahama wey nor gree pay dem? Abi u give am moni take pay the gals. Oya dey run comot here now.

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by donodion(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Problem rest with West African rulers.
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by obontami: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
mostyg:
I think the pride of wearing the National Jersey representing your country is enough. One could imagine countess efforts these girls put in to get the National shirt without thinking about monetary gain.
We place too much emphasis on monetary rewards.
The same attitude we display after getting a job we did all sorts of thing to get. We latter become the boss of our boss, complaining about everything.

Na pride go put food for their table abi na pride go foot their bills. ?
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by obontami: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
ireneony:
grin na all these de make other race say Africans ugly.
Thank God I'm from Nigeria cheesy

So nigeria no be africa. Na under asia dem count us join abi?
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by ceejay80s(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
thesicilian:
There's something about Africa. I think the problem is the hot sun. Or the soil.

Thhe reason is because snow never drop in west africa

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
thesicilian:
There's something about Africa. I think the problem is the hot sun. Or the soil.

It is neither of the two. It's the people in it.
The black gene is something else.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by robosky02(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Meanwhile in Cameroon the president hosted the girls at the state house

Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by thesicilian: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

It is neither of the two. It's the people in it.
The black gene is something else.
Maybe. But then why do these same people start behaving like normal human beings once they reach the developed countries?
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by Litmus: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
So when a problem is in Nigeria, Nigeria is hell on earth but when a problem crops up in Ghana or some other flea bitten nation on the continent then blame for the problem gets lost under a general African or "Blacks" one. undecided

Nairaland is misnamed.
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by nummyjenny: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
thesicilian:

Maybe. But then why do these same people start behaving like normal human beings once they reach the developed countries?

Cos the law works over there unlike here.
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by thesicilian: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Cos the law works over there unlike here.
And why does the law work there and not here? Because of the people.
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
thesicilian:
And why does the law work there and not here? Because of the people.
You said it!
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by Cletus77(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
its unfair they should be settled
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by harmbhrosz(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
robosky02:

so the hot sun affects their brain ni

ok ask those in govt if that also affect them when they need to collect their own salaries
lol...Does our politicians even stay in the hot sun?

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by Cletus77(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Just30:
have you taught of Nigeria being the copy cat, all the time.
copy cat in which aspect *?
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by innobets(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
And their president elect dey Imo state dey form Indomie Ambassador..

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/4647646_bn_jpg2ab855eac5cb9d287d891c3befa94c0e[/im.
but the man never resume office nahhh,
y blaming him for this ish
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by Cromagnon: 3:21am On Dec 25, 2016
robosky02:

yea its a shame that in Africa you must protest or else you cant get your entitlements
it's everywhere. Oyinbo did dia protest centuries ago while Africans think rights are automatic. Entitlements are not automatic if you're not ready to fight for them. Politicians have seen that we are magas and are trying their luck
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by Cromagnon: 3:25am On Dec 25, 2016
thesicilian:
yeah not enough cold winter to reset our brains. Food and water all year round. No need for insulated shelter

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by Cromagnon: 3:26am On Dec 25, 2016
Padipadi:
Shameless African sports ministries & federations
shame shame we're talking billions you're talking shame
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by Padipadi: 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Cromagnon:
shame shame we're talking billions you're talking shame
What is the correlation btw the billions you are talking about & the shameless African sports ministries & federations always rocked with delayed payment of sports competition allowances?

If not, you are daft!
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by Cromagnon: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Padipadi:

What is the correlation btw the billions you are talking about & the shameless African sports ministries & federations always rocked with delayed payment of sports competition allowances?

If not, you are daft!
you are the daft one if you don't know why those payments and allowances are delayed and now disappeared
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by Padipadi: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Cromagnon:
you are the daft one if you don't know why those payments and allowances are delayed and now disappeared
So many deranged kids roaming on Nairaland
Re: Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses by Cromagnon: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Padipadi:
So many deranged kids roaming on Nairaland
you're the deranged one

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA: Criminal Proceedings Against Infantino Launched In Switzerland / Gernot Rohr To Arrive Nigeria With Adviser, Fitness Trainer, Video Analyser / Real Madrid Are LA Liga Champions As Girona Stun Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.