Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,484 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out (22694 Views)

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Police Arrest Lady Who Flogged Husband's Mistress In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by ObiOmaMu: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Jessica Taylor Omamuli says popular Quest FM OAP, Divine Ighovie is her husband's mistress. Divine supposedly stormed her home to attack her with thugs, stabbed her, stripped her naked and videoed it.

My wonderful family. Who am I without you guys. I love you all to the moon and stars.My husband got a job earlier this year in Ughelli delta state. We live in Lagos. Due to the job he moved down. This is my second visit. Let me not bore you with plenty story. I want to be as brief as possible and I hope this will let us women stand our grounds and take up praying for our spouse at all times.

This morning this DIVINE IGHOVIE came into the house (ask me how, she had keys. Keys my husband gave her) my husband said cos of his busy schedule he got a lady to cook and clean plus special duties too. With a hammer he was hitting me while another held me. I struggled and got the hammer. That was when she dashed into the kitchen for knife. On seeing the knife I dashed into the toilet So I can lock myself in but they pushed the door open. I don't know how to explain how she stabbed me.

I felt the blood trickling down my back. She put the knife to my neck and that's how she tore off my dress. Video my naked. I've been to the police station. I have given my statement. Divine IGHOVIE is in hiding. The police are looking for you Divine IGHOVIE. With the medical report gotten from the police I proceeded to general hospital in Ughelli. My back was sutured. I'm hypertensive and my bp is over the sky high. I've taken my medicine.

I'm a lot calm now. I've asked my husband several questions. I'm still wondering what promises he made? I'm asking if he ever said we are not married;?

She took my phone and dell note book. Imagine So petty, a thief and as well and classless
Divine IGHOVIE, you have done what a slit knows how. But you wait and see how I'm responding. I'm a law abiding citizen and with the LAW i will wage such a war that when you come back to this world you will stay away from married men

On a final note, married women out there do you pray for your husbands? If you haven't start RIGHT NOW. these bitches ate using voodoo and all sorts of black magic but we will win
DIVINE IGHOVIE, you kept bragging you're a bad ass. My question to you now WHY ARE YOU IN HIDING? YOU CAN'T HIDE FOR LONG. THAT'S FOR SURE.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/jessica-taylor-omamuli-allegedly-attacked-by-husband-mistress-divine-ighovie-quest-fm-oap.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by ObiOmaMu: 7:45am On Dec 24, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by ikp120(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2016
So all these ladies forming posh, sophisticated and hard to get also hustle for husband?
undecided

Ladies are the biggest hypocrites I have ever known in my whole life mehn. cry

Tufiakwa!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Laveda(f): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Can we see pictures? Cause I don't understand all these cut and join stories.

If this Divine truly did this, she should be punished mercilessly..

But then, wetin carry your husband go find mistress? undecided All these waka waka men... Yeah tell me he went for a job. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Nutase: 7:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by KellyKertz(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Need the pichoz nd Video please!!

She hit you with hammer several times, Stabbed you at your back. then you jus took drugs, you're alright already!!

This Exaggerated Lie sef!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Berbierklaus(f): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2016
KellyKertz:

She hit you with hammer several times, Stabbed you at your back. then you jus took drugs, you're alright already!!

grin
She lost her last me on her last paragraph, when she typed pray for your husband?

Like seriously?
This woman wan die there
And when she dies the husband will marry the mistress
who lose?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Kondomatic(m): 8:04am On Dec 24, 2016
KellyKertz:

I think it has been over a hundred years since she last exaggerated so she's letting all of them out at once.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Laveda(f): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2016
ikp120:
So all these ladies forming posh also hustle for husband?

Ladies are the biggest hypocrites I have ever known in my whole life mehn.

Tufiakwa!

What are you saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by ikp120(m): 8:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Laveda:

Didn't you read the post? OAP hustling for another woman's hubby.

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Laveda(f): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2016
ikp120:

Didn't you read the post? OAP hustling for another woman's hubby.

I'm sure the man must have put in effort one way or the other to get this OAP too.

That's what most of you men do, you go promising and when things go sour you come home crying, bringing problem to your wives at home.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by ikp120(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2016
Laveda:

I'm sure the man must have put in effort one way or the other to get this OAP too.

That's what most of you men do, you go promising and when things go sour you come home crying, bringing problem to your wives at home.

The thing is that you ladies keep forming what I don't know, but behind the scene you will be hustling to even snatch another lady's hubby instead of getting a fwesh dick grin grin

The man promising her shiit is flirting with her. But she now took the shiit to another level.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Laveda(f): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2016
ikp120:

The thing is that you ladies keep forming what I don't know, but behind the scene you will be hustling to even snatch another lady's hubby instead of getting a fwesh dick grin grin

The man promising her shiit is flirting with her. But she now took the shiit to another level.

No right thinking lady would struggke for a man she knows is legally married, and what's with all the pretense BS?

I've known married men to follow young girls everywhere, no one argues that.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2016
Signs of the End time
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by ikp120(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Laveda:

No right thinking lady would struggke for a man she knows is legally married, and what's with all the pretense BS?

I've known married men to follow young girls everywhere, no one argues that.

Married men following girls everywhere is a fact that cannot be denied. It is not even a case here.

But a woman following a married man and fighting any perceived rival is quite not in line with their "formy", "poshy", "classy", and sophisticated lifestyle. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by danbrowndmf(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Berbierklaus:

grin
She lost her last me on her last paragraph, when she typed pray for your husband?

Like seriously?
This woman wan die there
And when she dies the husband will marry the mistress
who lose?
ki lo'n sele Na? Mi o ri mail e Na
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by dominique(f): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
What the eff did I just read? angry
Your husband cheats on you, gave another woman his house keys to come and assault you, yet you say what he needs prayers. Why are we women like this? The psychotic OAP is another story entirely. You rush to attack another woman on top man who sees you as nothing but a side chick. The man that made you the mess you are is probably hooking up with another babe, yet you're ready to commit murder because of him. Women like these makes me ashamed of my gender, now we are all grouped as 'fish brains'.

When will men start tearing each other apart on top woman sef?

19 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by shizzy7(f): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
dominique:
Your husband cheats on you, gave another woman to come and assault you, yet you say what he needs prayers. Why are we women like this? The psychotic OAP is another story entirely. You rush to attack another woman on top man who sees you as nothing but a side chick. The man that made you the mess you are is probably hooking up with another babe, yet you're ready to commit murder because of him. Women like these makes me ashamed of my gender, now we are all grouped as 'fish brains'.

Relationship is like a course, you either study hard to pass or otherwise...

So many relationship advisers or whatever they call them actually know nothing....... they just put words together and contour everything and some people will think they're saying something meaningful..
Do you watch Labi on TVC??

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by vitalisdiho(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sorry for your replied.blame came from the man
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by evansjeff(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mttcchhhewww....oloshos every where
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is serious. It is well.
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by chuch69: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Laveda:

it is d tn dat u ar hearing grin

In Ushbebe's voice
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by 0b10010011: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
So all this women too still dey hustle for husband...

The husband sef no try, If he go carry woman sef, it shud be something far better than what he has at home. wink wink wink

See the Divine he con settle for grin grin grin

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by mytime24(f): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
itiswell angry
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Matter hard.
OGBONGIDI everywhere u go

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by Inspectorsuga(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
dominique:
Your husband cheats on you, gave another woman to come and assault you, yet you say what he needs prayers. Why are we women like this? The psychotic OAP is another story entirely. You rush to attack another woman on top man who sees you as nothing but a side chick. The man that made you the mess you are is probably hooking up with another babe, yet you're ready to commit murder because of him. Women like these makes me ashamed of my gender, now we are all grouped as 'fish brains'.

Lol...I feel ur pain sis....take it easy on urself biko

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by smileysmiles(f): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Things that women go thru in the name of marriage...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by doctokwus: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why Nigerians always claim to be hypertensive when in any kind of trouble.Is it a badge of honor?
Re: Woman Allegedly Attacked By Husband's Mistress, OAP Divine Ighovie Cries Out by bellenornor(f): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
KellyKertz:

She was @the hospital. U didn't read well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Exposes Scammers! Don’t Fall A Victim / Police Vow To Go After LGBTQ Community, Probe Members After Video Challenge / Nigerian Cultist Murdered In South Africa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.