Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Christmas Wish!!! Christmas Wish!!!...what's Yours? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Christmas Wish!!! Christmas Wish!!!...what's Yours? (400 Views)

Joke: Husband’s Wrong Wish / From China 20000 Kilometers Of Africa,wish You Happy Mid-autumn Festival / Oh I Wish I Had A Dad Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Wish!!! Christmas Wish!!!...what's Yours? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 24, 2016
Omo boiz are not smilin this yuletide and with the current situation many naija pple are asking? Ka anyi jili ukwu jebe village ni?.... cry

So if you could wish for anything in the world and it would come true what would it be....

Drop your wishes in the form.....On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me (your wish(es) go here)

Here's Mine grin wink ....

[b][/b]On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me the ability to GH b4 Jan 14 and a 14&15th month salary grin wink cool

(1) (Reply)

Babacapable Okolooko / Jokes / You Get Paid To Interract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.