Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Do You Need Lake Rice? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Need Lake Rice? (1579 Views)

Lagos Offers Lake Rice For N17,000 / Is Lake Rice Still Available? / Lagos To Commence Sales Of Lake Rice Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Lake Rice? by ChevansWorld: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2016
The much anticipated Lake rice is out and has started flooding the market. Long queue has been seen in various distribution centres and though there was an instruction for to buy just one bag, but trust Nigerians there is always a way around.

If you need lake rice, I can help you purchase and send to you anywhere you are.

50kg is N12,000.
25kg is N6,000

I will charge just N500 only for my service and the delivery cost will depend on the transport company and your location.

Today is Saturday and I am ready to purchase and send to as much people as possible. This is not anything fraudulent but if you feel uncomfortable you don't need to use my services. I am only charging N500 as my personal fee for the running around.

1 Share

Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by princetom1(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2016
ChevansWorld:
The much anticipated Lake rice is out and has started flooding the market. Long queue has been seen in various distribution centres and though there was an instruction for to buy just one bag, but trust Nigerians there is always a way around.

If you need lake rice, I can help you purchase and send to you anywhere you are.

50kg is N12,000.
25kg is N6,000

I will charge just N500 only for my service and the delivery cost will depend on the transport company and your location.

Today is Saturday and I am ready to purchase and send to as much people as possible. This is not anything fraudulent but if you feel uncomfortable you don't need to use my services. I am only charging N500 as my personal fee for the running around.

Call me now on +234-817-412-5329

How does it go? Is it payment on delivery?
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by ChevansWorld: 9:57am On Dec 24, 2016
princetom1:

How does it go? Is it payment on delivery?

Well I know that is somehow a big task and risk at the same time. I can do payment on delivery within Ikeja Lagos but for those not around this region it has just just be based on trust even if I know it's not really easy. What I can assure those that want me to send it for them is that they will get it once they pay for it provided my N500 is included sir. This is because I have to pay for the bag of rice first and it's not like I have loads of it personally if you understand what I mean.
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by princetom1(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2016
ChevansWorld:

Well I know that is somehow a big task and risk at the same time. I can do payment on delivery within Ikeja Lagos but for those not around this region it has just just be based on trust even if I know it's not really easy. What I can assure those that want me to send it for them is that they will get it once they pay for it provided my N500 is included sir. This is because I have to pay for the bag of rice first and it's not like I have loads of it personally if you understand what I mean.

If u have it, tell me ur location. Am sure u are close to yaba from your previous posts, i will come and pick it up myself
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by ChevansWorld: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2016
princetom1:

If u have it, tell me ur location. Am sure u are close to yaba from your previous posts, i will come and pick it up myself

I am in ikeja which is not far from Yaba sir but if you are around Lagos sir, you can get it from Ikeja grammar school in Oshodi. That's one of the distribution centres where people buy from sir.
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by princetom1(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2016
ChevansWorld:

I am in ikeja which is not far from Yaba sir but if you are around Lagos sir, you can get it from Ikeja grammar school in Oshodi. That's one of the distribution centres where people buy from sir.

Are u using style to lay me off? I want u to help me get ut and i will come to u, pay u cash and we both smile
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by ChevansWorld: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2016
princetom1:

Are u using style to lay me off? I want u to help me get ut and i will come to u, pay u cash and we both smile

No sir am not laying you off sir. I just felt since you can come to ikeja to collect it you could as well just go to the source direct.
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by princetom1(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2016
ChevansWorld:

No sir am not laying you off sir. I just felt since you can come to ikeja to collect it you could as well just go to the source direct.

As me and u know, the source is hard and i don't have d strenght. Just tell me ur location in ikeja and exact time i will meet u and i will be there to pick it up
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by princetom1(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Can u post picture of the lake rice u have gotten ur hand on? Since am sure u would had bought for alot of people already
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by ChevansWorld: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2016
princetom1:
Can u post picture of the lake rice u have gotten ur hand on? Since am sure u would had bought for alot of people already

Yes sir you are right about the stress of getting it, but I have not gotten for so many people already. I only got for one person yesterday which is the reason I decided to make this post to also see how I can help people who need. I will however take a picture when next I go to get so that I post it here.
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by princetom1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
ChevansWorld:

Yes sir you are right about the stress of getting it, but I have not gotten for so many people already. I only got for one person yesterday which is the reason I decided to make this post to also see how I can help people who need. I will however take a picture when next I go to get so that I post it here.

Hmnnn, will be waiting on the pic
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by Silvereze(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Scam!!!
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by ChevansWorld: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Silvereze:
Scam!!!

Now please define what scam is and relate it to this. Must every thing about your life revolve around scam? It would have been better if you kept that your opinion to yourself than spill it out in public when it makes no sense.
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by Silvereze(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
ChevansWorld:

Now please define what scam is and relate it to this. Must every thing about your life revolve around scam? It would have been better if you kept that your opinion to yourself than spill it out in public when it makes no sense.

Sorry again it smells like scam. No offence.
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by Baroba(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
ChevansWorld:

Bros, you want to make money, someone is offering to come and pick up from you and you will still get your commission and you are sort of " fending" him off.. Any serious / genuine businessman will not even think about it twice, it doesn't matter if the centre is 2 mins away from him, no be your problem... I haven't called you a scam, but I will be concerned if I was interested in the first place..

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by biggal: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
I will pay 1k to pick up just buy I will meet u at d purchase ground andpay u 1k service fee

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by GabdelandAgro(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
the OP didn't include or mention the cost of sending the rice to the buyer. he only quoted price per bag and his low #500 commission. what about cost of sending it. Am not calling the OP a scammer, but just pointing out something, so that the OP can explain better to us all.

Anyway, not all nigerians are corrupt, but we wil need to shine our eyes, because the street is hot
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by ChevansWorld: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
GabdelandAgro:
the OP didn't include or mention the cost of sending the rice to the buyer. he only quoted price per bag and his low #500 commission. what about cost of sending it. Am not calling the OP a scammer, but just pointing out something, so that the OP can explain better to us all.

Anyway, not all nigerians are corrupt, but we wil need to shine our eyes, because the street is hot

From all observations I have seen that this is what so many people are not comfortable about and so I have decided not to go ahead with it anymore for the sake of being labeled as a scammer for no reason.

However, in regards to the cost of sending it which you stated I didn't include, that was because it was not possible to fix a cost being that I can't charge the same price for someone who needs it in one state closer to me with another in somewhere farther. This was to be determined by the location of the person but either way, I am not offering this service anymore.

And lastly, in regards to the person saying that I was avoiding someone that wants to pick up from me, I believe I never stated anything that stated I was a dealer of the said rice. So please kindly read my post properly. I was only trying to help those that wanted it but couldn't get to it. That meant I was charging the N500 to help go through the stress of getting it, actually because I have a link inside that I would be able to make it easier to get it. This doesn't really matter anymore because like I have stated already, I have backed out of doing this service to avoid being tagged as a scam.

Thank you all.
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by obstead200(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
ChevansWorld:

From all observations I have seen that this is what so many people are not comfortable about and so I have decided not to go ahead with it anymore for the sake of being labeled as a scammer for no reason.

However, in regards to the cost of sending it which you stated I didn't include, that was because it was not possible to fix a cost being that I can't charge the same price for someone who needs it in one state closer to me with another in somewhere farther. This was to be determined by the location of the person but either way, I am not offering this service anymore.

And lastly, in regards to the person saying that I was avoiding someone that wants to pick up from me, I believe I never stated anything that stated I was a dealer of the said rice. So please kindly read my post properly. I was only trying to help those that wanted it but couldn't get to it. That meant I was charging the N500 to help go through the stress of getting it, actually because I have a link inside that I would be able to make it easier to get it. This doesn't really matter anymore because like I have stated already, I have backed out of doing this service to avoid being tagged as a scam.

Thank you all.

BUT U ARE A SCAMMER

JUST THAT UR FORMAT IS NOT SHARP

If u have an insider like u say, borrow money and buy 100 bags.
Before u reach where u will store them, u will see pple to buy it from u at 2k extra. That will give u 200k sharp profit. Assuming the person that borrowed u money takes 50k for using his money for a few hours, u still have 150k to use in buying more rice to resell

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by ogabby(m): 1:02am On Dec 26, 2016
Hi, I am ready to give you the benefit of doubt that you are not a scammer, we all know how the economy is tough, forgive people for labelling you as such, they might have been duped in the past.
Now let's do this, I need 3 bags of 50kg or 6 bags of 25kg (likely to purchase more). I will give you 2K instead of 1.5K, and will come pick it myself. What you need to do is to be bold enough as a hustler to purchase them and get your money back once I come for it. All you need to do is purchase and give me a call to come pick them. I stay in Ogba.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by jam04(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2016
let us both take the risk ....will send you 6k upfront and when i get the rice,i balance you 6k5...deal?
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by dominique(f): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Anyone silly enough to contact this fraudster deserves to be flogged. Sales of Lake rice is strictly regulated by the government for now, so where does he want to get his own from?

ChevansWorld aka Nixen Akhirome, when will you depart from this life of defrauding people? From bales, to cars, to real estate, to ushering services, you've wickedly scammed unsuspecting people and like the greedy thief that you are, you keep coming back with new handles to steal. It is very obvious that you're cursed, you can't do anything meaningful with with your life except reap form where you did not sow. For every one Kobo you've duped people of, God will multiply your misery by millions.

I dare you to quote me with any of your alternate accounts. Ole, onye oshi, barawu, thief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by davide470(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2016
^^^
Dominique haff vex! cheesy
Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by dominique(f): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
davide470:
^^^
Dminique haff vex! cheesy

Lol, you sef go more than vex if the same thief you've been blocking since 2015 keeps coming back with multiple accounts for the same purpose. Over 50 of his numerous handles have been blocked yet he keeps returning. How can it be well with such a person? Anybody that derives joy in puting others in pain will live to regret the consequences of their actions. Hope he won't blame the witches from his Edo village when misfortune after misfortune start befalling him.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by davide470(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
dominique:

Lol, you sef go more than vex if the same thief you've been blocking since 2015 keeps coming back with multiple accounts for the same purpose. Over 50 of his numerous handles have been blocked yet he keeps returning. How can it be well with such a person? Anybody that derives joy in puting others in pain will live to regret the consequences of their actions. Hope he won't blame the witches from his Edo village when misfortune after misfortune start befalling him.
I understand jare. Lol. No vex.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
I don't expect anyone who expects positive changes in Nigeria to give this offer a thought. This is corruption. No other name.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Lake Rice? by zopaks: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
dominique:

Dominic!!!! You just saved some souls.

The guy is no where to be found!! Hope he hasn't gone away to restrategize

(1) (Reply)

Quality Red Palm Oil For In Large Quantity . / Ask Me Anything About Honey Business / Introducing The Dwarf German Mango Suitable For Our Tropics,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.