Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos (19246 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Looks So Admirable In Super Gorgeous Outfit / Juliet Ibrahim Looks Sensational In New Dress / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Mrrespect(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
please help does anyone know d meaning of dis circle with cross line sign on my phone? as a result of d sign my phone has lost network.

U ve set ur volume as PRIORITY instead OF ALL. Kindly press volume bottom either up or down nd select ALL.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by adegunwa4real(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
it's still dsame thing when I tried different SIM cards

lol...just check if airplane mode is on, if it is...just switch it off.

#Lobatan
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Darkelz(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
please help does anyone know d meaning of dis circle with cross line sign on my phone? as a result of d sign my phone has lost network.

press your volume key either up or down, then you will see 3 options under the volume signal on the screen none, priority and all. click on the all signal then everything will be restored back to normal.
give it a trial
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

it's still dsame thing when I tried different SIM cards
bro..try to factory reset your phone ...meanwhile what brand is that..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by bleblebleble(f): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
u got me smiling ryt there..*rolling on d floor* lolz
Its as a result of the protects infinitive of the IC.. It can elevate the cosmos of the calibrator to radiation with an instant velocity. You can retify the situation by effectively mediating the censor that leads to the panel for verification of the Imei number and the touch screen cauty.

If you are still reading this, my brother you are on your own o. Because I don't even have an idea of wot I'm saying cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg no vex[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
bro..try to factory reset your phone ...meanwhile what brand is that..
have reset it too. it's Samsung
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Darkelz:

press your volume key either up or down, then you will see 3 options under the volume signal on the screen none, priority and all. click on the all signal then everything will be restored back to normal.
give it a trial
dats 4 notifications.. dis one seems to b related to network..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mrrespect:

U ve set ur volume as PRIORITY instead OF ALL. Kindly press volume bottom either up or down nd select ALL.
I understand all these u people re saying.. the problem is dat bcoz of dat very sign there's no network on my phone.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

have reset it too. it's Samsung
http://www.samsung.com/ie/support/skp/faq/1064535....bro click that link cuz from there I could see your phone has no no service ..are you sure you haven't pour water or somethingI will still continue to help u research though..because once upon a time a guy here helped me with mine..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Drienzia: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
bleblebleble:
u got me smiling ryt there..*rolling on d floor* lolz
Its as a result of the protects infinitive of the IC.. It can elevate the cosmos of the calibrator to radiation with an instant velocity. You can retify the situation by effectively mediating the censor that leads to the panel for verification of the Imei number and the touch screen cauty.

If you are still reading this, my brother you are on your own o. Because I don't even have an idea of wot I'm saying cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg no vex
cheesy cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by toothyGrin: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

I understand all these u people re saying.. the problem is dat bcoz of dat very sign there's no network on my phone.
The sign is not the reason for the network loss. It's your profile for managing notifications and alerts. Yours is set to none. To remove it press and hold the vol + key and select 'all' from the options that pop up.

I assure you it's not the reason for the network signal loss. Check to be sure you didn't mistakenly disable your sim in your settings.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
press your vol+

Then you will see option

1. None

2. Priority

3. All. Then press "All & your phone will be ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Nazacent: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
if you can open your phone, check if the network cable have pulled out. Its a black tiny wire that runs from the top to bottom of your phone.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by dharay99: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Celebrity section turn Phone Arena,
Ohk lets see...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nazacent:
if you can open your phone, check if the network cable have pulled out. Its a black tiny wire that runs from the top to bottom of your phone.
OK I will try
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
http://www.samsung.com/ie/support/skp/faq/1064535....bro click that link cuz from there I could see your phone has no no service ..are you sure you haven't pour water or somethingI will still continue to help u research though..because once upon a time a guy here helped me with mine..
thanks brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
toothyGrin:
The sign is not the reason for the network loss. It's your profile for managing notifications and alerts. Yours is set to none. To remove it press and hold the vol + key and select 'all' from the options that pop up.

I assure you it's not the reason for the network signal loss. Check to be sure you didn't mistakenly disable your sim in your settings.
don't u think all settings dat I mistakenly tampered with should b restored to default factory setting after resetting my phone. but dis very problem is still persistent
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by iamcyberzues: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
bros na silent your phone dey
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by iamcyberzues: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
eg

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Mikylopez(f): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lizzdeb:
Age is telling on her...Is she married??
are u married? if no can u kindly stfu .!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by ifdaeg(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
your audio profile is off. Switch it on
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by arabianights: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Cute girl. Juliet shey you get Romeo? Why you come take a.b.o.ki name join a fine name like "Juliet"?
She dey age sha but her shape is timeless.... Her ex is a lower coz I see her as someone that has a good head on her shoulders
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

thanks brother
u welcome..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by nummyjenny: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos by noruwasman(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
I think you av to reset your phone profile and check if its on silent mood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tope Alabi: I Am Always The First To Apologize To My Husband / Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her / PHOTOS: Davido Covers Thisday Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.