Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

‘your Father Is Ruining The Country’: Kicked Off Passenger Tells Ivanka Trump - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ‘your Father Is Ruining The Country’: Kicked Off Passenger Tells Ivanka Trump (520 Views)

Help Bet9ja Virtual Is Ruining My Life. / Help!!! Nairaland Is Ruining My Life / Stephen Colbert Explains Why Ivanka Calls Trump 'daddy' Perfectly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘your Father Is Ruining The Country’: Kicked Off Passenger Tells Ivanka Trump by UPDISTIC7: 11:16am On Dec 24, 2016
It was seen as a tense drama, daughter of President-elect Ivanka Trump got what she didn’t expect when she decided to board a commercial flight alongside her family. She got confronted by a passenger on the plane who recognized her and retorted Your father is ruining the country’

The confrontation from Dan Goldstein a lawyer saw him and his wife been kicked off the JetBlue flight. The Lawyer problems came after he had expressed his displeasure at sharing the flight with Donald Trump’s daughter.

Due to his confrontation, the married couple was asked to leave the plane with their child.

Dan Goldstein, a lawyer from Brooklyn, was travelling with his husband, Matthew Lasner and their young son on a JetBlue flight, when he allegedly confronted the mother-of-three saying: “Your father is ruining the country.”

Source: http://www.naijasilvergold.com/blog/2016/12/24/father-ruining-country-kicked-off-passenger-tells-ivanka-trump/

Re: ‘your Father Is Ruining The Country’: Kicked Off Passenger Tells Ivanka Trump by Edwinmason(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2016
how is he ruining the country when he has not become president yet
Re: ‘your Father Is Ruining The Country’: Kicked Off Passenger Tells Ivanka Trump by UPDISTIC7: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Edwinmason:
how is he ruining the country when he has not become president yet

The remarks by the president-elect on what he intends to do when he assumes office may have prompted the reaction from the passenger.
Re: ‘your Father Is Ruining The Country’: Kicked Off Passenger Tells Ivanka Trump by Kezifils(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Well, Trump might surprise Americans.

(1) (Reply)

Police Sergeant Ukwuoma,bank Official Arrested For Bank Robbery By Apostle / Who Cheats More - Male Or Female? Please, Read The Story Before Your Comment! / I’ve Spent More Time On The Streets Than With My Parent – Small Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.