Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Want To Marry A Yoruba Lady But I Don't Know Where They Are - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Want To Marry A Yoruba Lady But I Don't Know Where They Are (1182 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wedding Invitation & Details,To Marry Wuraola Obanor Next Saturday / Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife / 10 Most Expensive Cultures To Marry From In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A Yoruba Lady But I Don't Know Where They Are by dollarland(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2009
GENERALLY I LOVE THE YORUBAS AND I HAD LOVE TO GET MARRIED TO A YORUBA LADY BUT I CAN'T FIND ANY ALL I NEED IS FOR YOU,YOU AND YOU TO GET ME CONNECTED WITH ONE, I DEY WAIT
Re: I Want To Marry A Yoruba Lady But I Don't Know Where They Are by mrperfect(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2009
Go to Ekiti or Ijabu ode
Re: I Want To Marry A Yoruba Lady But I Don't Know Where They Are by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2009
Yoruba ladies are everywhere, you're probably looking in the wrong places.
Re: I Want To Marry A Yoruba Lady But I Don't Know Where They Are by ABAYOMMY: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
Cal this number. 08032376781 she need someone badly, she is from Kwara state and a final year student. pls dont mention my name am begging in u in the name of the Lord Almighty or else u will just disappoint ur self. and make sure u reply me on anything she may tell u. i wish u best
Re: I Want To Marry A Yoruba Lady But I Don't Know Where They Are by nwauwa(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
ABAYOMMY:

Cal this number. 08032376781 she need someone badly, she is from Kwara state and a final year student. pls dont mention my name am begging in u in the name of the Lord Almighty or else u will just disappoint your self. and make sure u reply me on anything she may tell u. i wish u best
Are u marketing yourself in disguise,anything is possible u know.
Re: I Want To Marry A Yoruba Lady But I Don't Know Where They Are by echobee(f): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2009
yoruba ladies are everywhere. take ur time and find.
Re: I Want To Marry A Yoruba Lady But I Don't Know Where They Are by foyeks2001(f): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
yoruba chicks are everywhere, take ur time and u shall find
Re: I Want To Marry A Yoruba Lady But I Don't Know Where They Are by naliakar: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
Is it true that they are relatively careless compared to Igbo ladies. That they are less organized?
Re: I Want To Marry A Yoruba Lady But I Don't Know Where They Are by Rapmoney(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
Why u dey suffer urself? Just go Ogun, Ondo or Ekiti.
Dem yakpa!!!
Re: I Want To Marry A Yoruba Lady But I Don't Know Where They Are by Nostradamus: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
naliakar:
Is it true that they are relatively careless compared to Igbo ladies. That they are less organized?
but that's a lie,Yoruba chicks are the best in naija.marry a yoruba gal and see the goodness of the lord Almighty

(1) (Reply)

Michael Johnson, Survival Of The Fastest / See What A Silly American Man Posted On Instagram / Does Every Word In Yoruba Start With O?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.